MSG Hotel -- Priceline Wins

13»

Comments

• mackobumackobu Posts: 19
    I just got Hotel Club Quarters Wall Street for 140 a night on May 21st and 22nd through Priceline. I haven't seen anything close to that while searching. It's about 3.5 miles from MSG.
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    is anyone else going the hostel route?
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • I just got the Holiday Inn Express 5th Avenue location on Hotwire for $119 for 5/20. Not bad for a hotel that normally charges close to $300/night!
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    How come none of you are staying at the Hotel Pennsylvania? Its right in front of MSG! Not bad rates either!
    Is their something i dont know? I stayed there last time around and I'm staying there again...
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • How come none of you are staying at the Hotel Pennsylvania? Its right in front of MSG! Not bad rates either!
    Is their something i dont know? I stayed there last time around and I'm staying there again...
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... _York.html

Glad it worked for you, though!
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • is anyone else going the hostel route?

Yes, I am seriously considering the hostel route. I just can't decide which one, since there are alot to choose from.