Cant we go back to seniority

13»

Comments

• boxorbagboxorbag Posts: 246
    I got a decent FC # 151XXX I won the lottery in Chicago last year had 2nd row center the 1st night. :mrgreen: It does happen!!!

I was directly in front of you! I think the way they have the system set up is great. I am glad others will have the chance to experience what we did. My number is 409xxx and I am more than happy with the tickets I usually have which are on the side and within the front half of the venue.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,446
    KO282453 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:
    I know a lot of long time members that are cool with the current 1-2,9-10 rule and are happy to share.

I agree, but there are many old timers that haven't been in the 1st or 2nd rows since signing up via snail mail day's back say in '95 or so. Some have been sitting back 10-15 row's back @ certain show's. (Ok, maybe one show they got 2nd row, maybe a hometown show, but the others?) Believe me! Plus the lottery is a gamble. During the '08 & '09 tour the lottery was laid down, I am 0-16 with 10club ticket's via the 1-2 & 9-10 row lottery seats. Would be sweet to win just one, but I don't believe in gambling. If you think that's funny, I don't even smoke or drink. I should start trying though; see if I do have any luck.

You really should start to smoke and drink, it's never to late to do the wrong thing. ;)

Awesome! Rothman's Blue & Keith's Red .. i'll see you all tonight! :twisted:
  • Pretty much the only reason i joined 10c was so that I wouldn't have to watch them from the nosebleed seats anymore! i'm not expecting to get up close but something closer than the last row would be great. I've only seen the band once in Cincinnati '06, and we were literally in the very top row! still a great show, but i like to watch...
  • JimMacLeodJimMacLeod Posts: 107
    I like the idea that a member can only see X-number of shows. That opens up more tickets to the locals. In '08 I heard these kids talking about how they were seeing the entire tour. I wish I had the resources to do that, but I don't. I can only see the show(s) in my neck of the woods. There's no reason why I should be shut out of tickets because some trust fund kid wants to see his 20th show that year.

In full disclosure, I do live in the Northeast, so I get to see Pearl Jam every other year or so. But if I lived in a less traveled area, I'd be mad if I got shut out of Ten Club tickets.

But, I'm all for the lottery ticket seats, I'm all for the seniority seating, and I'm all for the way tickets are currently distributed. Maybe cut down on the repeat offenders. They're keeping out potential new Pearl Jam fans.