***HARTFORD HILTON 5/15***

Comments

• So, question is... Does anyone have a free bathtub open? I'll be happy to rent it for the night.

more then happy to crash with me and my brother, promise will be good :)
    sheraton 5-15
    Wow! There hasn't been nearly enough vodka and roofies flowing yet to be offering up a threesome with you and your brother.

Oh wait... That wasn't what you were doing? Shit! I'm sorry.
    :lol::lol:;);)

Hump day Bump for the Hilton and finding my ass a ticket!!!
  • LD212318LD212318 Posts: 12
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but to all you Hartford concert goers that have will call tickets, get there as as soon as you can. Don't wait until an hour before the show or you are gonna be pissed! Not sure, but is this the old Dodge music center? Lines were long and unorganized. Some people I'm sure missed the first few songs. You've been warned.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    LD212318 wrote:
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but to all you Hartford concert goers that have will call tickets, get there as as soon as you can. Don't wait until an hour before the show or you are gonna be pissed! Not sure, but is this the old Dodge music center? Lines were long and unorganized. Some people I'm sure missed the first few songs. You've been warned.

Very true... I was tailgating right near the will-call window. Lines were HUGE.

BTW, who ever left the folding NY Giants chair under my canopy that day - it's in my garage.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    so is this the spot?
    i'm driving in from DC after the thursday show. prob crashing just for saturday night
  • Wow! There hasn't been nearly enough vodka and roofies flowing yet to be offering up a threesome with you and your brother.

Oh wait... That wasn't what you were doing? Shit! I'm sorry.
    :lol::lol:;);)

Hump day Bump for the Hilton and finding my ass a ticket!!!

there really isnt a way to put that out there other then that lol , i was actually being nice
    you know that thing people used to do :)
  • BUMP-BUMP-DE-BUMP!!!
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    LD212318 wrote:

different venue. its downtown. parking will be the key issue for those not staying over. get there early.
    I love to turn you on
    LD212318 wrote:

different venue. its downtown. parking will be the key issue for those not staying over. get there early.

But EVERYONE is staying over.... at the Hilton.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    LD212318 wrote:

But EVERYONE is staying over.... at the Hilton.

i know... i fuckin love it!!! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • TWHoltTWHolt Posts: 403
    Hey guys, I'm in a bind right now. I booked a room at the Hartford Residence inn through priceline the same time my wife booked a night at the Sheraton. I am now double booked in Hartford...ridiculous, I know. :roll: but anyway I'm looking to get rid of the Sheraton room. I prepaid $90 US without cancelation insurance so now I'm stuck with this one. Sheraton told me I could change the name on the booking if someone was willing to take this room off my shoulders. Real close to the XL center I'm told. PM me if anyone is interested in helping me out and taking the room for $90US and we can discuss all the details. Thanks people.

:oops: :oops:
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • 31 DAYS!!!!!!! :clap: :thumbup:
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
  • kind of wish they play 2 nights in hartford instead with those hotel prices, that is not bad 90 bucks, remind me a little of vegas, vegas you can get even cheaper. fuckin msg hotels are 210 a night, atleat im right in midtown manhattan but it was the cheapeast one i could find, it looks nice it a holiday inn express. but it double than hartford price :lol: no not funny
  • Hump day Bump for the Hilton and finding my ass a ticket!!!

??????i thought you had a ticket lined up already???? :? :? :?
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Hey guys, I'm in a bind right now. I booked a room at the Hartford Residence inn through priceline the same time my wife booked a night at the Sheraton. I am now double booked in Hartford...ridiculous, I know. :roll: but anyway I'm looking to get rid of the Sheraton room. I prepaid $90 US without cancelation insurance so now I'm stuck with this one. Sheraton told me I could change the name on the booking if someone was willing to take this room off my shoulders. Real close to the XL center I'm told. PM me if anyone is interested in helping me out and taking the room for $90US and we can discuss all the details. Thanks people.

so it will be under your credit card?

are you thinking what i'm thinking Crazy A. Breed?
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860

I'm sure he's not, because I doubt he is as mean spirited as you are
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself

I'm sure he's not, because I doubt he is as mean spirited as you are

was i talking to you?
    BUMP for anyone else who isn't on the list yet. Anyone new?

Boston Lou will be there also

Boston Lou will be there also

Updated
  • Hey guys, I'm in a bind right now. I booked a room at the Hartford Residence inn through priceline the same time my wife booked a night at the Sheraton. I am now double booked in Hartford...ridiculous, I know. :roll: but anyway I'm looking to get rid of the Sheraton room. I prepaid $90 US without cancelation insurance so now I'm stuck with this one. Sheraton told me I could change the name on the booking if someone was willing to take this room off my shoulders. Real close to the XL center I'm told. PM me if anyone is interested in helping me out and taking the room for $90US and we can discuss all the details. Thanks people.

TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Animal_House_Belushi_Toga-710021.jpg

TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

but that's mean

grandma says so

• TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

but that's mean

grandma says so

that's just his cover...he's gonna help us trash the place!!! :mrgreen:

throw_out_tv.jpg
    just downgraded my costs at the Hilton

it's a risk... but it worked out

thought i would tell you other hiltonites
    Congratulations, your price of $65 was accepted by Hilton Hartford.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $65.00
    Subtotal: $65.00
    Taxes & Fees: $15.79
    Total Charges*: $80.79

no promises though :) you could get a different 3*
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    We are booked at the Hilton Fri & Sat night :)
    Pandora & JBii
    its a very special weekend 8-)
  • maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    My wife & I are staying there too - got the HH for $69 off of Hotwire this morning. :) Woohoo!!
    My lips are shaking.......
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    THANKS everyone, I just got the Hilton for $65 on Priceline!!!! Originally I booked the Homewood for $129, just cancelled it!!!!

THANKS!!!!
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Great tip, thanks so much. Just booked for $65 so I will see you all there!

HARTFORD!!!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    updated
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    me +2
  • is there a certain pre-party action or is everyone going to be drooling booze out of their shit-eating grins at a variety of watering holes?

and i'm assuming bump isn't a thinly veiled shout-out to an oft-beloved schedule 2 narcotic... is it some kind of roll call? a clandestine acronym i am not yet cool enough to be privy to :?:
    10/2/96- Hartford, CT; 9/13/98- Hartford, CT; 9/15/98- Mansfield, MA; 9/4/00- Columbia, MD; 7/8/03- NY, NY; 7/9/03- NY, NY; 9/28/2004- Boston, MA; 5/4/06- NY, NY; 6/14/08- Manchester, TN; 6/27/08- Hartford, CT; 6/30/08- Mansfield, MA; 6/9/09- Albany, NY (Ed solo); 10/31/09- Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10- Hartford, CT; 10/25/13- Hartford, CT