***HARTFORD HILTON 5/15***

Comments

• SWEET...we are going to take this fucking place over!!!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    Doing the Crowne Plaza, 80 bucks cheaper...

I did this one in 08....... Glad to see u going
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Quit harshing my mellow...
  • AO JammaAO Jamma Posts: 53
    To much money so I have 2 rooms at the Crown Plaza, stayed there not the last tour but the one befor that, 06 I think. Anyways isn't there also a Holiday in or something pretty close.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Been lucky to attend every show in New England since 1996.
    JB181430 wrote:
    To much money so I have 2 rooms at the Crown Plaza, stayed there not the last tour but the one befor that, 06 I think. Anyways isn't there also a Holiday in or something pretty close.

I guess the lucky few got in for under $100.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    homewood suites by hilton on asylum ave...just booked for $140 total plus $16 overnight parking...in between the bars and the civic center..woohoo!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • sheraton on hotels.com
    shows $104 a night, 3 1/2 stars
    right near the xl center
    I've been officially hijacked.
  • qcreteqcrete Posts: 135
    i also got a room there

anyone know how far to the areana from the hotel?

no no no dude - just offering options for when the hilton sells out!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225

no no no dude - just offering options for when the hilton sells out!!!

Hey look at your PM'S ijust sen't you ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • stranger34stranger34 Posts: 235
    I'll be staying at the Hilton

Booked it for $119 refundable but that was before the 10C sale

Looking forward to this show more than any other
    stranger34 wrote:
    I'll be staying at the Hilton

Booked it for $119 refundable but that was before the 10C sale

Looking forward to this show more than any other

finally... well done!
  • KJ284707KJ284707 Posts: 16
    i'll be there.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Quit harshing my mellow...

That avatar is PRICELESS!!! Its got "powerhouse" written all over it! :lol:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    homewood suites by hilton on asylum ave...just booked for $140 total plus $16 overnight parking...in between the bars and the civic center..woohoo!!!!!!!!

Steve what the....??!!!! :o You're suppost to get the party started with Dissidentman at the HILTON!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    SENROCK wrote:
    That avatar is PRICELESS!!! Its got "powerhouse" written all over it! :lol:
    Don't mess with the Loganator!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    SENROCK wrote:

Steve what the....??!!!! :o You're suppost to get the party started with Dissidentman at the HILTON!!!

Exactly...
    SENROCK wrote:

Exactly...

Steve is a man about town and has GOT to be with everyone else!!! :D I think as the thread starter, you should call the Hilton and tell them you have a few hundred people that need a better rate! :lol:

SENROCK wrote:
    Steve is a man about town and has GOT to be with everyone else!!! :D I think as the thread starter, you should call the Hilton and tell them you have a few hundred people that need a better rate! :lol:

I emailed them about bringing back the $95/night pre-pay. I stayed at a Hilton once, so I have clout.
  • ELI10ELI10 Posts: 31
    We got the Hilton for 95 through hotels.com the day the tour was announced. Figured the prices would jump and hoped to get tix
    get it started? hell i'll be primed by noon!!! :D

strategizing my stumbling from where I think the preparty is going to be, and then afterwards i'm sure i'll be ready to pass out. no worries though sen...if you're going to boston too, then party at my house on sunday!!!

:D
    I love to turn you on
    get it started? hell i'll be primed by noon!!! :D

strategizing my stumbling from where I think the preparty is going to be, and then afterwards i'm sure i'll be ready to pass out. no worries though sen...if you're going to boston too, then party at my house on sunday!!!

:D
    WOOHOO!!!!!

SENROCK wrote:

I emailed them about bringing back the $95/night pre-pay. I stayed at a Hilton once, so I have clout.

Now THAT is team spirit!!! :lol:

Hilton has my "Request for Proposal", so we will see what they say about bringing back the $95. room rate....
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I think I'll just skip the post-party and drive home after the concert since I only live a little over an hour away from Hartford.

$95 a night would be tempting though!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • The wife and I will be at the Hilton on Saturday night. We're coming up from Philly. After hitting all 4 at the Spectrum, I'm only doing one show this tour. I picked Hartford over the MSG shows so don't let me down! I think this is gonna be a good one.
    Boooo....

"Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your interest in Hilton Hartford for your upcoming event. We appreciate your consideration; unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate your request due to the following reason:

Guest rooms unavailable @ budget

We hope that you will consider us again for any future functions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:HFDHH-SALESADM@hilton.com">HFDHH-SALESADM@hilton.com</a><!-- e --> or (860) 728-5151.

Sincerely,

Director of Sales HFDHHHF, Director of Sales Hilton Hartford"
    ...good try though!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874

one of these places waives the parking fee on weekends

either hilton or crowne??