***HARTFORD HILTON 5/15***

Comments

• AyeeeeAyeeee Posts: 80
    The crowne plaza is only $105, but fuck, it seems like the party is at the Hilton!

My friend bailed on me for this show, so I am flying in alone, need some fellow 10 clubbers to party with
    "Believe in lies... to get by..."
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Crowne Plaza waives parking on weekends, wonder if we can lobby the Hilton to as well!?
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    awilkins wrote:
    Crowne Plaza waives parking on weekends, wonder if we can lobby the Hilton to as well!?

i'm guessing dissidentman is NOT the man for the job ;)
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    ive added the Hilton crew to the hotel win/reference thread just FYI
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    awilkins wrote:

Ouch!
  • my gf booked a room on Saturday. good thing she did cause we were gonna wait another 2 weeks and we were told there's gonna be a convention in hartford that weekend. so waving hello from Da' bronx to my fellow Pearl Jammers :wave:
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
    my gf booked a room on Saturday. good thing she did cause we were gonna wait another 2 weeks and we were told there's gonna be a convention in hartford that weekend. so waving hello from Da' bronx to my fellow Pearl Jammers :wave:

Very nice!

Added
  • my gf booked a room on Saturday. good thing she did cause we were gonna wait another 2 weeks and we were told there's gonna be a convention in hartford that weekend. so waving hello from Da' bronx to my fellow Pearl Jammers :wave:

Very nice!

Added
    thnx bud :thumbup:
    awilkins wrote:

Ouch!

all in good fun

i saw you talking to Crazy Ass Breed so i figured you'd be ok with a joke

I appreciate you trying
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    I am in the Homewood, now I just need to find a 10c ticket!
    Ouch![/quote]
    all in good fun

i saw you talking to Crazy Ass Breed so i figured you'd be ok with a joke

I appreciate you trying

lol... of course....

apparently now I have to work on parking. I think my phone number is on the Hilton block list.
  • oh beautiful dumpy hartford!!!

i'd stay if i didn't live an hour away, and if i had the $$$......sounds like it is shaping up to be quite the party at this place.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II

lol... of course....

apparently now I have to work on parking. I think my phone number is on the Hilton block list.

I think Crazy Ass Breed has an extra uniform from his old job as parking lot flag waving guy at fenway

he'll bring it down and you can direct us

cool?? ;)

• lol... of course....

I think Crazy Ass Breed has an extra uniform from his old job as parking lot flag waving guy at fenway

cool?? ;)

fuck!!...i knew i should of saved that shit!! ;):mrgreen:
  • So, question is... Does anyone have a free bathtub open? I'll be happy to rent it for the night.

Oh, and if anyone has a damn spare ticket, that would fucking rock as well!

lol... of course....

cool?? ;)

As long as I can wear my lieutenant dangle shorts...
  • TheOxTheOx Posts: 27
    I shall be there. Only show this tour but I have good feelings about it.
    BUMP

Anyone else?
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,437
    BUMP

Anyone else?
    Did you check to see if there were any swingers bars in Hartford? Kathy is curious.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    BUMP

Anyone else?
    Did you check to see if there were any swingers bars in Hartford? Kathy is curious.

Um....
  • So, question is... Does anyone have a free bathtub open? I'll be happy to rent it for the night.

Oh, and if anyone has a damn spare ticket, that would fucking rock as well!

finding a place to crash is easy...let's just get you a ticket first!

come on peeps....hook this fine young woman up with a ticket for face....you can come pre-party with us and i'll share my smoke with you! :mrgreen:8-):mrgreen:8-)

not cool but i'll be drunk so whatever ;)

not cool but i'll be drunk so whatever ;)

Nice.. you haven't even seen them yet!
  • good stuff guys, this has all the makings of some kind of pearl jam spring break flash mob. if it's nice out, we should do something retarded, like have a massive water balloon fight. is that illegal? i don't want the cops to draw their guns on us like a DC snowball fight. or, we can just get wasted. nice, 59 minutes of this crap job left.

these forums are pretty cool (i kind of just discovered them). i remember when digitalkat and ofthesea used to be on AOL pearl jam chat rooms, in the mid nineties, before they even started the fan club newsletter, before it was incorporated into the ten club. corny as it sounds, it was a very cool way to connect with other similarly-obsessed PJ fans. music critics and many reviews always mention how fanatical and communal the pearl jam following is, not unlike Dead or Phish-heads, etc.

you really see it in these forums, and i personally think it's fucking wonderful. nothing can excite me to the point of feeling like an early teenager again like this band. that, combined with an astronomical alcohol tolerance, means a magical evening to be had by all.

hope to meet some of you in hartford. i hope i behave. no promises.
    10/2/96- Hartford, CT; 9/13/98- Hartford, CT; 9/15/98- Mansfield, MA; 9/4/00- Columbia, MD; 7/8/03- NY, NY; 7/9/03- NY, NY; 9/28/2004- Boston, MA; 5/4/06- NY, NY; 6/14/08- Manchester, TN; 6/27/08- Hartford, CT; 6/30/08- Mansfield, MA; 6/9/09- Albany, NY (Ed solo); 10/31/09- Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10- Hartford, CT; 10/25/13- Hartford, CT
  • CM3965 wrote:
    good stuff guys, this has all the makings of some kind of pearl jam spring break flash mob. if it's nice out, we should do something retarded, like have a massive water balloon fight. is that illegal? i don't want the cops to draw their guns on us like a DC snowball fight. or, we can just get wasted. nice, 59 minutes of this crap job left.

these forums are pretty cool (i kind of just discovered them). i remember when digitalkat and ofthesea used to be on AOL pearl jam chat rooms, in the mid nineties, before they even started the fan club newsletter, before it was incorporated into the ten club. corny as it sounds, it was a very cool way to connect with other similarly-obsessed PJ fans. music critics and many reviews always mention how fanatical and communal the pearl jam following is, not unlike Dead or Phish-heads, etc.

you really see it in these forums, and i personally think it's fucking wonderful. nothing can excite me to the point of feeling like an early teenager again like this band. that, combined with an astronomical alcohol tolerance, means a magical evening to be had by all.

hope to meet some of you in hartford. i hope i behave. no promises.

good post dude!...me and you are going to get along just fine!(fellow smoker :mrgreen: )....see you at the pre-party! :D:D
  • My wife and I will be there. Where is the pre-party? Is there a bar in the hotel?
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    My wife and I will be there. Where is the pre-party? Is there a bar in the hotel?

preparty info in the works...just met with a couple bar owners today and they were down with it big time...nice to have choices and people who want us!!! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Bump for needing a ticket! Listen to Erik or no bowl for you!
  • BUMP-BUMP-DE-BUMP!!! :wave:

more then happy to crash with me and my brother, promise will be good :)
    sheraton 5-15