What to do with my vinyl once i get it

13»

Comments

• I've been through worse. haha. Yeah, so you've made me feel like an idiot now. You win. I apoligize. I don't know, the crap you said just bothered me as much as my original post bothered you i suppose. anyway, whether it means anything, or you care, i apoligize.

You don't need to apologize to me, what you need to do is look at the circumstances and make a decision. The people who make anything of themselves in this world are decisive.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • You don't need to apologize to me, what you need to do is look at the circumstances and make a decision. The people who make any of themselves in this world are decisive.

Makes sense, and is also very true. Sometimes good decisions talk the help of others as well, right? Like you for example, helped me to see how truely childish my original post was, and then it was an easy decision after that.
  • Makes sense, and is also very true. Sometimes good decisions talk the help of others as well, right? Like you for example, helped me to see how truely childish my original post was, and then it was an easy decision after that.

Flattery will get you EVERYwhere =)
  • Now there is 5 pages worth of people thinking im a complete douche. That kinda sucks, as im not a douche at all. haha. It's a good thing this is the internet. But sucks as this is the people who i will be surrounded by at my first PJ concert.
  • Flattery will get you EVERYwhere =)

Flattery and telling the truth i think. haha
  • Hinny wrote:
    When you buy an apple, do you eat it?
    When you buy a beer, do you drink it?
    When you buy a book, do you read it?
    When you buy a bed, do you sleep on it?
    When you buy a tv, do you watch stuff on it?

A record is made so it gets played. Bit of a no-brainer, really.

When someone buys you a rare coin collection.... do you spend it?
  • Guitarhero27Guitarhero27 Posts: 2,146
    When someone buys you a rare coin collection.... do you spend it?

or when someone buys an ant farm...do you use a magnafying glass and light them up individually?
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • or when someone buys an ant farm...do you use a magnafying glass and light them up individually?

doesn't everyone?
  • or when someone buys an ant farm...do you use a magnafying glass and light them up individually?

Or when some floozy sells you the frozen excretions of the dead king of rock n Roll Elvis Presley that has been in her freezer since the 60s.. do you keep it idle as part of a collection or try to sell it for a profit? No..... you melt it and suck it down so the king will be a part of you always.
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    I apoligize if my last post was rude or anything. It just bothers me because some people have no idea, you know? They just judge. which is kinda dumb. They don't know how excited i was when i was actually able to get one of the vinyl. Eh. Sorry

and so it goes...~

:)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• I'm kinda in a dilema here. My parents and friends aren't as big as pj fans as i am. not even close actually. and they see how much the vinyl is going for on ebay and stuff right now, and they want me to basically sit on the vinyl to make money. That really isn't what i wanted to do with it originally. I guess what im wanting is your opinions, or what you all are going to do with your vinyl.
    and after 5 pages of nonsense from this board.....what did you learn?????

your parents know best!!!!!

hehehehehe..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....