Ladies, would you do this to a guy?

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    no i wouldnt.
    if i was interested id make sure he knew it.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    no i wouldnt.
    Great, this girl must have been high when she was out with me..
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    no i wouldnt.
    are u married Cate?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    no i wouldnt.
    are u married Cate?

i dont believe in marriage. i find it an archaic institution.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    no i wouldnt.

maybe you seemed like a good idea at the time. :?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    no i wouldnt.

Yeah, I don't like the idea of being an idea. :?

Yeah, I don't like the idea of being an idea. :?

well who would? it sux. i suggest you confront her. tell her how you feel about her and how you feel about her seeming disinterest using heavy work commitments as an excuse. does she not eat??? for all i know she might be swamped at work but meanwhile youre swinging by your nuts wondering.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    no i wouldnt.
    are u married Cate?

i dont believe in marriage. i find it an archaic institution.
    i get that..just ask couse of your answer...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    well who would? it sux. i suggest you confront her. tell her how you feel about her and how you feel about her seeming disinterest using heavy work commitments as an excuse. does she not eat??? for all i know she might be swamped at work but meanwhile youre swinging by your nuts wondering.
    It's a thought,.. but I'm more concerned with what SHE is thinking. I've done my part.. just can't figure out the difference of her when she's with me and when we're not together.

She's a complicated girl.. I knew that from the start. I don't know what I got into.
    It's a thought,.. but I'm more concerned with what SHE is thinking. I've done my part.. just can't figure out the difference of her when she's with me and when we're not together.

She's a complicated girl.. I knew that from the start. I don't know what I got into.

then ask her what she is thinking. dont try to second guess her.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Have YOU been in touch with her and is she just ignoring your texts/calls?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    She might be afraid of her feelings for you. That is best case scenario or perhaps she met someone else or an old flame reappeared.
    Can you take a lesson from the old fashioned guys and send flowers with the invitation to do something you know she likes? A friendly nudge. This texting crap is terribly unromantic as are answering machines. Best put your friendly but not overpowering words on paper.
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    get your movies back!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    no i wouldnt.

exactly.

she sounded a bit like an odd duck from day one to be honest LAO.
    perhaps it's b/c you took too long to kiss her. ;)
    jk.

see how it plays out if you desire, but i wouldn't pin all my hopes on this girl.
    good luck.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,711
    get your movies back!!
    Exactly.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    get your movies back!!

this.

and don't sweat it. there are a shit load of girls out there.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,477
    Move on!!!

2 million single girls in Chicago???

Should take you 20-30 minutes to find another one.

MOVE ON!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Stand in the bushes outside her bedroom. Chicks love that.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    marry your pillow
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    norm wrote:
    marry your pillow

He could always just have dirty sex with the pillow and dump it the next day. That should get his self-esteem back on track.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    marry your pillow

He could always just have dirty sex with the pillow and dump it the next day. That should get his self-esteem back on track.

it's worked for me in the past
  • #1. grow a pair and confront her. Its not okay to do this. If its a mutual 'friendship only' kind of situation, then you're completely over thinking this... If it's not, then she's pretty much a bitch.

#2. Wise the fuck up and don't let a girl string you along. If things aren't working, get out... especially this early on.

#3. Get drunk. Get laid.

#4. Repeat #3 until something else clicks.

I kid. I kid.

Okay, not really..... :?
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Go on 7 or 8 dates with him, really good dates, the last date make plans yourself for future dates, borrow his movies, but then barely communicate with him for over a month now?

Granted she took a two week vacation on the other side of the world and her job has been working her crazy hours, but a simple text, "hey, hows it going" or a response to a "hey, how's it going" text would suffice.. She texted me once since when she got back over two weeks ago saying she wanted to go as soon as work wasn't working her crazy. That's our communication for the month. :?

Does this mean I'm shit out of luck? Time to move to the next fish?

Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior.

Maybe she's ill? Suffers from depression? Just heard someone in her family is ill?

And just playing devil's advocate - you say 'really good dates'. Are you sure that's her impression too, or because they seemed good to you, you are assuming they were good to her too?

Why not call her?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    #1. grow a pair and confront her. Its not okay to do this. If its a mutual 'friendship only' kind of situation, then you're completely over thinking this... If it's not, then she's pretty much a bitch.
    ?
    It's too early to be confrontational. She's not committed to me. It's possible she's dating other guys too. The mixed signals just suck.

Like someone mentioned, I'll have a one night stand with my pillow, maybe post the pics on facebook to stir jealousy. 8-)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    redrock wrote:
    This is what I was wondering. I know you wanted to give her space while she was on vacation...but could be that she's wondering where you disappeared to as well. If you're interested then contact her. If she ignores you, move on. Generally speaking if a guy gives me space, I give it to him right back. +
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    redrock wrote:
    This is what I was wondering. I know you wanted to give her space while she was on vacation...but could be that she's wondering where you disappeared to as well. If you're interested then contact her. If she ignores you, move on. Generally speaking if a guy gives me space, I give it to him right back. +
    I've invited her out twice since she got back from vacation.. her last response was that she was working like crazy, but would let me know when she's free.
    pandora wrote:
    She might be afraid of her feelings for you. That is best case scenario or perhaps she met someone else or an old flame reappeared.
    Can you take a lesson from the old fashioned guys and send flowers with the invitation to do something you know she likes? A friendly nudge. This texting crap is terribly unromantic as are answering machines. Best put your friendly but not overpowering words on paper.

Yeah texting is lame...texting is for quick convos...call her...if she's still interested she'll take the call...don't get strung along
    Move on!!!

2 million single girls in Chicago???

Should take you 20-30 minutes to find another one.

MOVE ON!!!!!
    Making plans for the weekend. 8-)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    redrock wrote:
    I've invited her out twice since she got back from vacation.. her last response was that she was working like crazy, but would let me know when she's free.
    does she stay in touch (texts, calls, etc) - or do you only talk when you see her? I wouldn't pressure her to hang out - if she's busy, she's busy and there's nothing more annoying than someone not understanding that when you're already overwhelmed. BUT she could still probably find the time to keep in touch. I wouldn't close yourself off to other girls in the meantime.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    norm wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Yeah texting is lame...texting is for quick convos...call her...if she's still interested she'll take the call...don't get strung along
    We both agreed texting is the best form of communication early on. She hates talking on the phone, even to her friends. She works weird hours too so you never know if she's asleep or not.

There's nothing wrong with texting.. I'm sure when they invented the phone people said the same thing about phone conversations. In person is the best way to socialize.