Sat, 3/27: PJ Tribute NO CODE Rocks Philly!

124»

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    How was the show? I was thinking of going but I wasn't feel too well at all. My nose is/was running. I pretty much just stayed in this weekend :( :sick:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    Set List BUMP?
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • Unfortunately I wasn't at the Philly show but I did find the setlist on Facebook...Release, Corduroy, Given to Fly, Go, Even Flow, Wishlist, State of Love and Trust, I Got Id, Footsteps, Not for You, Last Exit, Porch, Sonic Reducer. Set 2: Animal, Breath, Small Town, Better Man/(Save It for Later), Black, Rearviewmirror, Alive, Rockin' in the Free World.
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    not too bad of a list. Wasn't the opener a TOOL cover band?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • not too bad of a list. Wasn't the opener a TOOL cover band?
    You are correct, Dave. No Code was preceded by Schism, an outrageously good Tool band. You can check them out at http://www.myspace.com/toolbandnyc.
    Unfortunately I wasn't at the Philly show but I did find the setlist on Facebook...Release, Corduroy, Given to Fly, Go, Even Flow, Wishlist, State of Love and Trust, I Got Id, Footsteps, Not for You, Last Exit, Porch, Sonic Reducer. Set 2: Animal, Breath, Small Town, Better Man/(Save It for Later), Black, Rearviewmirror, Alive, Rockin' in the Free World.
    Thanks for covering my lazy ass, SV10. Here are the songs that became casualties of the set list maker's (who might that be?) misguided concept of time:

Baba O'Riley
    Daughter/(It's OK)
    Down
    Immortality
    Nothingman
    Yellow Ledbetter/(Little Wing)

Cheers to all Ten Clubbers who were part of arguably the most electrifying Philly crowd we've ever encountered -- and that's saying a lot. Special mention to the able-bodied young ladies and gentlemen who effectively kept the body of the elderly lead singer horizontal at one point in the show.

Hope to see some Khyber attendees again on the Pearl Jam tour, if not sooner at No Code's two April events.
  • not too bad of a list. Wasn't the opener a TOOL cover band?
    You are correct, Dave. No Code was preceded by Schism, an outrageously good Tool band. You can check them out at http://www.myspace.com/toolbandnyc.
    Unfortunately I wasn't at the Philly show but I did find the setlist on Facebook...Release, Corduroy, Given to Fly, Go, Even Flow, Wishlist, State of Love and Trust, I Got Id, Footsteps, Not for You, Last Exit, Porch, Sonic Reducer. Set 2: Animal, Breath, Small Town, Better Man/(Save It for Later), Black, Rearviewmirror, Alive, Rockin' in the Free World.
    Thanks for covering my lazy ass, SV10. Here are the songs that became casualties of the set list maker's (who might that be?) misguided concept of time:

Baba O'Riley
    Daughter/(It's OK)
    Down
    Immortality
    Nothingman
    Yellow Ledbetter/(Little Wing)

Cheers to all Ten Clubbers who were part of arguably the most electrifying Philly crowd we've ever encountered -- and that's saying a lot. Special mention to the able-bodied young ladies and gentlemen who effectively kept the body of the elderly lead singer horizontal at one point in the show.

Hope to see some Khyber attendees again on the Pearl Jam tour, if not sooner at No Code's two April events.
    no problem buddy, see ya at Hoboken in 3 weeks!!! p.s. can you guys play every song PJ has ever released at the show? LOL i keed, i keed. :lol:
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
  • no problem buddy, see ya at Hoboken in 3 weeks!!! p.s. can you guys play every song PJ has ever released at the show? LOL i keed, i keed. :lol:
    I can't see why not. We'll do a 90-minute mash-up of every song PJ has ever released that runs the entire length of our allotted time slot. I'm really looking forward to segueing from Just Breathe to Blood, just to check who's still awake...