Sat, 3/27: PJ Tribute NO CODE Rocks Philly!

Comments

• bump
  • he coulda bought me a shot at Sullivan Hall last Friday when he was standing on the bar. just in case...BUMP-BUMP-DE-BUMP!!!!! :mrgreen:

Ha-ha! I'll be content with a Pabst Blue Ribbon! Maybe NO CODE will buy a couple of beers for fans, a la like Eddie did at Camden 2 2008. That would be a riot.
    How much do you guys think this gig pays? I'm just barely in the black...and by that I don't mean Black Label by Johnnie Walker!
  • he coulda bought me a shot at Sullivan Hall last Friday when he was standing on the bar. just in case...BUMP-BUMP-DE-BUMP!!!!! :mrgreen:

Ha-ha! I'll be content with a Pabst Blue Ribbon! Maybe NO CODE will buy a couple of beers for fans, a la like Eddie did at Camden 2 2008. That would be a riot.
    How much do you guys think this gig pays? I'm just barely in the black...and by that I don't mean Black Label by Johnnie Walker!

I know, I know. Just joking. At least the tix are $10 and not $80 or $90 like some band's! Perhaps I should buy the band a beer each. Pabst cans only, though. I'm on a tight budget.
  • bump
  • This post deserves to be on the first page. Maryland (freshman year) lost after a great comeback and thrilling ending, but let's hope for a "Rockin' in the Free World" ending to NO CODE's show.
  • This post deserves to be on the first page. Maryland (freshman year) lost after a great comeback and thrilling ending, but let's hope for a "Rockin' in the Free World" ending to NO CODE's show.
    How about if we take you back to those "teenage wasteland" years? Seems more appropriate.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    How about if we take you back to those "teenage wasteland" years? Seems more appropriate.

Oh, engineering and computer science: Not my thing. I'm a writer and editor — and I suppose I was built that way. That was a rough year, though. But NO CODE's show will make amends for the shortcomings of my 18th year. The show's going to rock.
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    This post deserves to be on the first page. Maryland (freshman year) lost after a great comeback and thrilling ending, but let's hope for a "Rockin' in the Free World" ending to NO CODE's show.

why not both? c'mon...he's hooking you up with P-B-AH in a can, it's the least you can do!!!!! ;)
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Guitarhero27Guitarhero27 Posts: 2,146
    Whizbang wrote:
    This post deserves to be on the first page. Maryland (freshman year) lost after a great comeback and thrilling ending, but let's hope for a "Rockin' in the Free World" ending to NO CODE's show.

why not both? c'mon...he's hooking you up with P-B-AH in a can, it's the least you can do!!!!! ;)

I would much prefer some of the [smuggled] Russian River beers confiscated recently by the PLCB, or even some of the "Scratch" beers from Troegs...anyone coming from Harrisburg?
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • Bump. Oh, Mondays, Mondays.

we keed, we keed... :lol: :crazy:
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
  • Backseat Lover @ Harpers Ferry in Boston April 10th!!!!!!!

ooops!!..........wrong thread! ;):mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:

hey....do you expect anything less from me Ant?! :twisted: :twisted:

someday i'll get to see your band!

DOH!!!!! :)
    howya doin' bud? waving hello from Da' Bronx :wave:
  • RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    B U M P
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11

Hey, how goes it? It's rainy today in Philly after three impossibly nice days!

Hey, how goes it? It's rainy today in Philly after three impossibly nice days!
    DING-DING-DING...200TH POST, WE HAVE A WINNER HERE LOL!!!! doin well bud, we got rain here too. i think it was sent from Philly or something hehehe stoked dude, going to hartford to PJ 5/15 WHOOT-WHOOT!!!!! :thumbup: :clap:
  • Hey, how goes it? It's rainy today in Philly after three impossibly nice days![/quote] DING-DING-DING...200TH POST, WE HAVE A WINNER HERE LOL!!!! doin well bud, we got rain here too. i think it was sent from Philly or something hehehe stoked dude, going to hartford to PJ 5/15 WHOOT-WHOOT!!!!! :thumbup: :clap:[/quote]

200? Wow. I lost a few hundred from when the board switched a couple of years ago. Have fun at the Hartford show! I was able to score Ten Club for MSG 1. The bus ride to and from and bed at a hostel two blocks from the Garden cost only $46! I'm happy about that.
  • Hey, how goes it? It's rainy today in Philly after three impossibly nice days!
    DING-DING-DING...200TH POST, WE HAVE A WINNER HERE LOL!!!! doin well bud, we got rain here too. i think it was sent from Philly or something hehehe stoked dude, going to hartford to PJ 5/15 WHOOT-WHOOT!!!!! :thumbup: :clap:[/quote]

200? Wow. I lost a few hundred from when the board switched a couple of years ago. Have fun at the Hartford show! I was able to score Ten Club for MSG 1. The bus ride to and from and bed at a hostel two blocks from the Garden cost only $46! I'm happy about that.[/quote] seems like u scored a good deal there. unfortunately i couldn't score MSG 1 & 2 tix, was defeated by the ticket bots on that one. sooooo, hartford is my consulation prize i guess. nonetheless i'm gonna see them so that's cool. i see on your signature u were at MSG 03. i was there myself. show 1 was my 1st PJ concert ever and i'm so glad it was released on DVD. i mean the entire setlist is a 10c member dream if i ever saw one. enjoy the city during your visit...ROCK ON!!!!!
  • ok, why are the replys all bunched up when i click the "quote" button. can i blame the rain?? :thumbdown:

You'll get no resistance from me, for it's a damn good cause BSL are playing. Due to scheduling conflicts, No Code had to decline offers to participate in the New Jersey and Hartford installments of the Team McCready Global Benefit.

But the disappointment of saying "no" on behalf of the band doesn't mean I have to issue the same response to the question of, "Cocktail, sir?" If a portion of the Stone Pony bar register is donated to the cause, there's at least one "contribution" I can make!

• But the disappointment of saying "no" on behalf of the band doesn't mean I have to issue the same response to the question of, "Cocktail, sir?" If a portion of the Stone Pony bar register is donated to the cause, there's at least one "contribution" I can make!

:lol::lol::lol:8-)
  • Hey, how goes it? It's rainy today in Philly after three impossibly nice days!
    DING-DING-DING...200TH POST, WE HAVE A WINNER HERE LOL!!!! doin well bud, we got rain here too. i think it was sent from Philly or something hehehe stoked dude, going to hartford to PJ 5/15 WHOOT-WHOOT!!!!! :thumbup: :clap:

200? Wow. I lost a few hundred from when the board switched a couple of years ago. Have fun at the Hartford show! I was able to score Ten Club for MSG 1. The bus ride to and from and bed at a hostel two blocks from the Garden cost only $46! I'm happy about that.[/quote] seems like u scored a good deal there. unfortunately i couldn't score MSG 1 & 2 tix, was defeated by the ticket bots on that one. sooooo, hartford is my consulation prize i guess. nonetheless i'm gonna see them so that's cool. i see on your signature u were at MSG 03. i was there myself. show 1 was my 1st PJ concert ever and i'm so glad it was released on DVD. i mean the entire setlist is a 10c member dream if i ever saw one. enjoy the city during your visit...ROCK ON!!!!![/quote]

That's a great first show, and the DVD rocks! I sold my Halloween-Spectrum tickets (went with my cousin using her tix) to a friend and her brother. Well, for that friend, it was her first PJ show! Crazy!
  • That's a great first show, and the DVD rocks! I sold my Halloween-Spectrum tickets (went with my cousin using her tix) to a friend and her brother. Well, for that friend, it was her first PJ show! Crazy!
    Would that be cousin Betsy? Really putting my memory to the test here.
    That's a great first show, and the DVD rocks! I sold my Halloween-Spectrum tickets (went with my cousin using her tix) to a friend and her brother. Well, for that friend, it was her first PJ show! Crazy!

mayor.
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • That's a great first show, and the DVD rocks! I sold my Halloween-Spectrum tickets (went with my cousin using her tix) to a friend and her brother. Well, for that friend, it was her first PJ show! Crazy!

Tony, you have a sharp memory. So, so close — and then right on in a way. It's my cousin Betty Anne, and she's seen your band play twice. The weird thing: Her mom's name is Betsy. You have some Jedi-mind-trick thing going on. Now, if only I can work "Sad" and "WMA" into the setlist using your powers ... .
    bump!
  • BUMP-BUMP-DE-BUMP!!!!! GOOD DAY EVERYONE :)
  • Three more days, folks.