Sat, 3/27: PJ Tribute NO CODE Rocks Philly!

Comments

• Ahhh ... come on, Philly: "Get it on/Get it on."
  • RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    BUMP
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
    good morning to ya!!! have fun Saturday night with No Code. wish i was there rockin out. i'll see them when they come back to NYC, Jersey or southern CT. :wave:
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
    Um, since the venue is public, it'll be female-on-female, right? I'd volunteer to play one of the roles myself but I doubt that would be pleasant for the crowd as a whole.
    Um, since the venue is public, it'll be female-on-female, right? I'd volunteer to play one of the roles myself but I doubt that would be pleasant for the crowd as a whole.
    hey dude, what time is that Whiskey Bar performance? I'm thinking of going to that show since it's close to the Path station. pondering the show in June as well. :)
  • Pre-lunch BUMP :)
    good morning to ya!!! have fun Saturday night with No Code. wish i was there rockin out. i'll see them when they come back to NYC, Jersey or southern CT. :wave:

Will do. Thanks and enjoy a show when it's closer to you!

Ha!
  • hey dude, what time is that Whiskey Bar performance? I'm thinking of going to that show since it's close to the Path station. pondering the show in June as well. :)
    Uh, what June show? Shhhhhhh!

Just messing with you, SV10. The June date at Whiskey Bar is listed in my sig, after all. It's just taboo in the faux promotion biz to actively pump up a future show when one is scheduled sooner at the same venue. I don't know who exactly wrote the faux rules, though, so who's to say that we're bound by them?

To answer your question, our set time is 10:00 PM for both shows. And yes, the Whiskey is located only a few short blocks from the Hoboken PATH station.
  • hey dude, what time is that Whiskey Bar performance? I'm thinking of going to that show since it's close to the Path station. pondering the show in June as well. :)

Just messing with you, SV10. The June date at Whiskey Bar is listed in my sig, after all. It's just taboo in the faux promotion biz to actively pump up a future show when one is scheduled sooner at the same venue. I don't know who exactly wrote the faux rules, though, so who's to say that we're bound by them?

To answer your question, our set time is 10:00 PM for both shows. And yes, the Whiskey is located only a few short blocks from the Hoboken PATH station.
    guess I'm gonna see the band @ Whiskey Bar. I can make that one, see y'all soon!!! :D
  • mrs.smileymrs.smiley Posts: 422
    A sorry I been a slacker BUMP :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
    & another for good measure :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • mrs.smiley wrote:
    A sorry I been a slacker BUMP :mrgreen:
    Shame on you, Smileywoman! Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    hey dude, what time is that Whiskey Bar performance? I'm thinking of going to that show since it's close to the Path station. pondering the show in June as well. :)

Is this English? I'm a little unclear...as it is Thirsty Thursday....
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Bump

Play nyc soon. Maybe I'll actually show up lol.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    metsfan wrote:
    Bump

Play nyc soon. Maybe I'll actually show up lol.

Hoboken on 4/23!!
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • ItsOK921ItsOK921 Posts: 169
    can you pay at the door? I might be there :D
  • Tomorrow night!
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    has anyone gone to one of these shows? im wondering what the vibe is like? seems to me it would be a strange vibe rockin to a PJ cover band, especially if you a hardcore fan. just think it would be weird. anyone?
  • JC29856 wrote:
    has anyone gone to one of these shows? im wondering what the vibe is like? seems to me it would be a strange vibe rockin to a PJ cover band, especially if you a hardcore fan. just think it would be weird. anyone?
    I saw them a couple weeks ago @ Sullivan Hall and all I can say is.....FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!! The vibe is the same as a PJ show(singing, moshin, crying...in no particular order LOL) Just kick back have a beer or two or three or four. I'm gonna see them for a second time in Hoboken on April 23rd. Enjoy the experience, you WILL NOT be dissapointed!!! :thumbup:
  • JC29856 wrote:

i used to kinda think like that myself.....but then i went to see Backseat Lover (our PJ cover band up here in Mass) and it was awesome and i had a great time!

and the singer of No Code is a pretty fucking cool dude......go see them...i bet you have a blast!

PJ cover bands get the CB seal of approval! :mrgreen:
  • JC29856 wrote:
    I saw them a couple weeks ago @ Sullivan Hall and all I can say is.....FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!! The vibe is the same as a PJ show(singing, moshin, crying...in no particular order LOL) Just kick back have a beer or two or three or four. I'm gonna see them for a second time in Hoboken on April 23rd. Enjoy the experience, you WILL NOT be dissapointed!!! :thumbup:

i used to kinda think like that myself.....but then i went to see Backseat Lover (our PJ cover band up here in Mass) and it was awesome and i had a great time!

and the singer of No Code is a pretty fucking cool dude......go see them...i bet you have a blast!

SV10 and "Crazy": I still need your PayPal account numbers (insert smiley with dollar sign here).
    My daily bump & hope that I see ya tomorrow nite!!! :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    JC29856 wrote:
    it actually helps me for my live pj fix during non tour years.

i've gone to bout 7 pj cover band shows. 6 of them were no code and the other one was ten. I've always had a good time and always see a few board members at them. both bands never try to act or dress up like pj.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:
    JC29856 wrote:
    it actually helps me for my live pj fix during non tour years.

i've gone to bout 7 pj cover band shows. 6 of them were no code and the other one was ten. I've always had a good time and always see a few board members at them. both bands never try to act or dress up like pj.

It's a great time. This will be my fifth time seeing NO CODE. They put on a great show and produce awesome setlists with lots of favorites and enough lesser-played tracks to make it interesting. Eddie would go.
    JC29856 wrote:

What better endorsement could ya get :mrgreen: Love the pro pic & location too CB!
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,842
    edited March 2010
    dont overthink it
    its a live band
    they play good tunes you know at local bars
    go out, have a few pops and go see some live music-its fun-and I bet you know all the words, you may even get to sing

unfortunately, I dont do jersey ;);)
    Post edited by Get_Right on
  • Yeah, I'm expecting a three-and-a-half-hour show. Heck, if "Got Some" is on the setlist, a two-hour show will do. It should be something!

:D
  • Yeah, I'm expecting a three-and-a-half-hour show. Heck, if "Got Some" is on the setlist, a two-hour show will do. It should be something!

have a rockin time bud!!! :thumbup:

have a rockin time bud!!! :thumbup:

Thank you! I will! Enjoy the NO CODE show when it's in your town!

Peace!