Options

***Buffalo, NY 5/10 Roll Call***

Comments

• Options
    jbmulder9 wrote:
    so excited for the show! flying in from providence @ 4.30, then it's to the will call and then to the mark adams/adams mark whatever ;)

question...public transit from the airport is easy yes does anyone know? i think there's a 204 airport/downtown express? can any buffaloians confirm? buffalites? buffizens?

see all you crazy kids there!

Airport-Downtown Express
    This shuttle runs non-stop service between the airport and Buffalo's central business district, including the Metro Bus station downtown (Metropolitan Transportation Center.) One-way fare (in most cases) is $2.05. Service runs weekdays, approximately every 30 minutes, during peak drive time. Consult the schedule - Route 204

All other public transit maps and schedules around niagara falls/buffalo are at NFTA.com
    -All that's sacred comes from youth.
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    Everyone!..

This is most likely what we're doing, as the hotels up there are way cheaper than downtown. Will there be any problem getting a parking place at say 5:30 or 6pm do you think, and are the Lasalle and University station areas pretty safe?

They both have free park and ride and yes they are safe...unless you're a single woman with headphones on. Just make sure you get the train back in time... I think it's only a half hour after the event.

The transit employees have no clue that PJ will be getting fines up the ass from HSBC for an extended set!!!

Oh and the Pilsners & IPAs become tapped at 10am at 228 Lexington Ave. Bruschetta and Roasted Chicken to pair! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=110978912248814&index=1
  • Options
    micahmicah Posts: 1
    BLACK35 wrote:
    thinking about tomorrow woke me up at 6am, and now i can't sleep.................

you and me both :D I'm sure even tonight will be worse, going to get everything ready today...GPS, Cash, full tank of gas, hotel reservations. :D
    you and i have a long drive today
    Toronto '09
    Buffalo '10
    Toronto '11
  • Options
    szcz16szcz16 Posts: 41
    I'm in
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,521
    micah wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    thinking about tomorrow woke me up at 6am, and now i can't sleep.................

you and me both :D I'm sure even tonight will be worse, going to get everything ready today...GPS, Cash, full tank of gas, hotel reservations. :D
    you and i have a long drive today

Oh yeah, leaving about 10:30 this morning. Can't wait for tonight.
    Just got done reading the reviews from the Cleveland show...I'm pumped for tonight...just hope the boys arn't to tired from last night.
    Cya'll later tonight :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    I hope ya'll don't mind I took the liberty of writing the setlist for tonight....Ed needs some rest so I figure he can save time and just print this out :D

Oh...Hey Ed....FEEL FREE TO MIX 'EM UP A BIT.

No need to thank me, I don't mind!

See ya all there....WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

* 1/2 Full
    * Alive (Pearl Jam song)
    * Amongst the Waves
    * Animal (Pearl Jam song)
    * Better Man
    * Black (song)
    * Breath (Pearl Jam song)
    * Brother (Pearl Jam song)
    * Corduroy (song)
    * Daughter (song)
    * Dissident (song)
    * Do the Evolution
    * Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
    * Even Flow
    * The Fixer (song)
    * Given to Fly
    * Glorified G
    * Go (Pearl Jam song)
    * Gone (Pearl Jam song)
    * Got Some
    * Grievance (song)
    * Hail, Hail
    * I Am Mine
    * I Got Id
    * I've Got a Feeling
    * Immortality (Pearl Jam song)
    * In Hiding
    * Jeremy (song)
    * Just Breathe (song)
    * Last Kiss
    * Leaving Here
    * Life Wasted
    * Light Years (Pearl Jam song)
    * Love Boat Captain
    * Love, Reign o'er Me
    * Man of the Hour
    * Not for You
    * Nothing as It Seems
    * Nothingman
    * Oceans (Pearl Jam song)
    * Off He Goes
    * Once (Pearl Jam song)
    * Rearviewmirror (song)
    * Red Mosquito
    * Rockin' in the Free World
    * Save You
    * Sonic Reducer
    * Spin the Black Circle
    * State of Love and Trust
    * Thumbing My Way
    * Tremor Christ
    * Who You Are (song)
    * Wishlist (song)
    * World Wide Suicide
    * Yellow Ledbetter
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,521
    I hope ya'll don't mind I took the liberty of writing the setlist for tonight....Ed needs some rest so I figure he can save time and just print this out :D

Oh...Hey Ed....FEEL FREE TO MIX 'EM UP A BIT.

No need to thank me, I don't mind!

See ya all there....WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

* 1/2 Full
    * Alive (Pearl Jam song)
    * Amongst the Waves
    * Animal (Pearl Jam song)
    * Better Man
    * Black (song)
    * Breath (Pearl Jam song)
    * Brother (Pearl Jam song)
    * Corduroy (song)
    * Daughter (song)
    * Dissident (song)
    * Do the Evolution
    * Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
    * Even Flow
    * The Fixer (song)
    * Given to Fly
    * Glorified G
    * Go (Pearl Jam song)
    * Gone (Pearl Jam song)
    * Got Some
    * Grievance (song)
    * Hail, Hail
    * I Am Mine
    * I Got Id
    * I've Got a Feeling
    * Immortality (Pearl Jam song)
    * In Hiding
    * Jeremy (song)
    * Just Breathe (song)
    * Last Kiss
    * Leaving Here
    * Life Wasted
    * Light Years (Pearl Jam song)
    * Love Boat Captain
    * Love, Reign o'er Me
    * Man of the Hour
    * Not for You
    * Nothing as It Seems
    * Nothingman
    * Oceans (Pearl Jam song)
    * Off He Goes
    * Once (Pearl Jam song)
    * Rearviewmirror (song)
    * Red Mosquito
    * Rockin' in the Free World
    * Save You
    * Sonic Reducer
    * Spin the Black Circle
    * State of Love and Trust
    * Thumbing My Way
    * Tremor Christ
    * Who You Are (song)
    * Wishlist (song)
    * World Wide Suicide
    * Yellow Ledbetter

I would LOVE if that was the set list, I'm in :thumbup: :clap:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    NeverbeenLedbetterNeverbeenLedbetter Posts: 213
    edited May 2010
    Haha all that in the setlist and still no "No Way" :lol:
    I don't care what they play, I'm pumped for tonight!!!
    Post edited by NeverbeenLedbetter on
    Raleigh '03; Hartford '08; Mansfield II '08; Buffalo '10; Hartford '10;
    East Troy I '11; East Troy II '11; DeLuna Fest '12; Wrigley '13; Buffalo '13;
    Toronto II '16; Wrigley I '16; Wrigley II '16; Wrigley I '18; Wrigley II '18;
    Asbury Park '21; MSG '22; Camden '22
  • Options
    hype!
    Dirty American Tour '06
  • Options
    I am SO there... my first PJ show... lit like a Christmas Tree with excitement! Im t he one with Alive painted in my bathroom as a victim to victor!! (DV Survivor)

love the PJ family!! You guys ROCK... see ya tonight!!
    Suzanne Perry..a survivor
    www.opmusichouse.org

-Find yourself, love yourself, be yourself, and be proud
  • Options
    jbmulder9jbmulder9 Posts: 228
    jbmulder9 wrote:
    so excited for the show! flying in from providence @ 4.30, then it's to the will call and then to the mark adams/adams mark whatever ;)

question...public transit from the airport is easy yes does anyone know? i think there's a 204 airport/downtown express? can any buffaloians confirm? buffalites? buffizens?

see all you crazy kids there!

Airport-Downtown Express
    This shuttle runs non-stop service between the airport and Buffalo's central business district, including the Metro Bus station downtown (Metropolitan Transportation Center.) One-way fare (in most cases) is $2.05. Service runs weekdays, approximately every 30 minutes, during peak drive time. Consult the schedule - Route 204

thanks for the info! :) see ya there!

All other public transit maps and schedules around niagara falls/buffalo are at NFTA.com

thanks!
    1994 boston II
    1996 hartford
    2003 albany
    2003 mansfield I, II, III
    2004 boston I, II
    2006 boston II
    2008 mansfield II
    2009 philadelphia I, IV
    2010 buffalo, hartford, boston
  • Options
    Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    Driving down today from London, Ontario as soon as we can escape work - hoping to be on the road by 3.30 latest. I imagine by the time we get and get parking it will be a zoo, and same after the show.

We were thinking of heading somewhere close afterwards to grab a drink until traffic died down a bit before we hit the road - any suggestions for somewhere that's not too far?
  • Options
    Also - I see the HSBC site is mentioning prepaid parking through tickets.com - is that worth it? has anyone tried it?
  • Options
    pierj53pierj53 Posts: 301
    Ariel007 wrote:
    Also - I see the HSBC site is mentioning prepaid parking through tickets.com - is that worth it? has anyone tried it?

Park at Pearl Street Brewery its a 5 min walk to the arena. Plus it should be cheaper, and then you can grab a beer after the show
  • Options
    pierj53 wrote:
    Ariel007 wrote:

Park at Pearl Street Brewery its a 5 min walk to the arena. Plus it should be cheaper, and then you can grab a beer after the show

Thanks for the suggestion - just figured it might be hard to get parking there if the pre show is there - it's a pretty big place?
  • Options
    Ariel007 wrote:
    pierj53 wrote:
    Ariel007 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion - just figured it might be hard to get parking there if the pre show is there - it's a pretty big place?

It's a big place (3 levels) but you are right it may be packed as well. Pearl street also has sat lots on the first couple of blocks closest to HSBC, that's where I usually park for Sabres games...
  • Options
    pierj53 wrote:
    Ariel007 wrote:
    pierj53 wrote:

It's a big place (3 levels) but you are right it may be packed as well. Pearl street also has sat lots on the first couple of blocks closest to HSBC, that's where I usually park for Sabres games...

We'll cruise and check it out, sounds like there is a couple of places around for stopping in after the show too...

Cannot wait...please no border issues :pray:
  • Options
    mrmojorisincamrmojorisinca Posts: 173
    but PJ will go longer then a Sabers game, is there a time limit of parking there?
    FUCK! if you only hear what you wanna hear...
    http://www.myspace.com/mrmojorisinca
  • Options
    We'll cruise and check it out, sounds like there is a couple of places around for stopping in after the show too...

Cannot wait...please no border issues :pray:[/quote]

Yeah, there is a number you can call for border traffic, don't have it off hand, but you could google it it might help on your decison to use the rainbow or peace bridge.
  • Options
    pierj53 wrote:

Yeah, there is a number you can call for border traffic, don't have it off hand, but you could google it it might help on your decison to use the rainbow or peace bridge.[/quote]

good call - I will look that up....anybody have a preference or recommendation of which bridge to use provided traffic is the same at both? I'm not a Canadian Citizen(Irish) and so always have to go in to get scanned etc. It can take 15 mins to an hour sometimes...
  • Options
    Ariel007 wrote:
    pierj53 wrote:

Yeah, there is a number you can call for border traffic, don't have it off hand, but you could google it it might help on your decison to use the rainbow or peace bridge.

good call - I will look that up....anybody have a preference or recommendation of which bridge to use provided traffic is the same at both? I'm not a Canadian Citizen(Irish) and so always have to go in to get scanned etc. It can take 15 mins to an hour sometimes...[/quote]

If there is no traffic, the Peace bridge is closer and will dump you out into DT Buffalo. Sometimes the Peace is really backed up and you could use the Rainbow bridge which is Niagara falls, NY about a 20min drive to DT. All depends on the boarder traffic
  • Options
    BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    Peace bridge is usually quickest ... but for bills games and games that the Sabres are playing canadian teams the border gets packed up ... but the other 2 bridges are mostly all tourists (Lewiston and Rainbow) and gets congested.
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

BUFFALO wrote:
    Peace bridge is usually quickest ... but for bills games and games that the Sabres are playing canadian teams the border gets packed up ... but the other 2 bridges are mostly all tourists (Lewiston and Rainbow) and gets congested.

Good point - if I'm going in to get scanned the Peace Bridge office will probably have less tourists needing IDs checked etc. so even if traffic is a little heavier the actual getting my temp card might be faster.
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Have a great time tonight everyone!!!!!!
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    It looks like I'm going to have an extra 10c ticket. I have only been in 10c for two years, and my member # is 42X,XXX. Send me a message if you're interested. I will have my phone on me and will have access to the Internet. Thanks!!

Chris
    5/2/16 - New York, NY  ||  5/1/16 - New York, NY  ||  10/18/13 - Brooklyn, NY  ||  10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY  ||  5/21/10 - New York, NY  ||  5/20/10 - New York, NY  ||  5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY  ||  10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA  ||  10/30/09 - Philadelphia, PA  ||  8/21/09 - Toronto, Canada  ||  6/28/08 - Mansfield, MA  ||  6/3/06 - East Rutherford, NJ
  • Options
    LS2668LS2668 Posts: 21
    i think they are putting us on the second floor...will have people down at the door to direct people.

See you all later!

Lisa
  • Options
    PARTY ON 228 lexington!! I cant drink two kegs of premium beer people and pot brownies.
  • Options
    LS2668LS2668 Posts: 21
    Hey all you who go to the party at lexington...we will miss you at the pre-party, but can you pass the hat at your party and make a little donation for Roswell?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey Buffalo folks, don't forget to let us know your member number and seat locations when you pick them up!!!!
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    Are ticket windows open at 1PM? I don't see anyone on touringfans.net with an update yet.
    Member 164xxx

More to Come....