Options

***Buffalo, NY 5/10 Roll Call***

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    cant wait.

Trying to procure some decent seats for a few of my homies.
  • Options
    harpmaplesweetharpmaplesweet Posts: 226
    edited March 2010
    Hey all you Canadian peeps going to the B-LO show ...

Can one of you hook me up with some Lime Crush soda ?
    This is no joke ! When I saw Pearl Jam in St. John's, Newfoundland
    in 2005, I had a love affair with Lime Crush and vodka.

They don't sell it here in the States and I've been seriously bummed
    about it ! From one fan to another, I will hook you up ! I live outside of
    Buffalo, a little bit in the country. I can offer you a place to crash, some
    other trade items ar just cash for hooking me up !

Please think about it !

By the way, I don't know if anyone realizes it or not but we're in for a real treat
    at The Buffalo show ! I call it their 7-year itch. I saw them the very 1st time they
    played here in 1996. Then 7 years later in 2003, now 2010 ! Also, they don't do
    another show after Buffalo until the 13th, so I know they're going to let it all hang out.

I am not just saying this because Buffalo is my home town. I have seen Pearl Jam many times
    in many places since 1994. If you listen to the 5/2/03 boot you'll see what I mean !
    The best 'Black' ever and an all around intense show ... I swear I still get the chills.

Thanks for listening.
    Post edited by harpmaplesweet on
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    By the way, I don't know if anyone realizes it or not but we're in for a real treat
    at The Buffalo show ! I call it their 7-year itch. I saw them the very 1st time they
    played here in 1996. Then 7 years later in 2003, now 2010 ! Also, they don't do
    another show after Buffalo until the 13th, so I know they're going to let it all hang out.

I am not just saying this because Buffalo is my home town. I have seen Pearl Jam many times
    in many places since 1994. If you listen to the 5/2/03 boot you'll see what I mean !
    The best 'Black' ever and an all around intense show ... I swear I still get the chills.

Thanks for listening.

i hate to hype shows.... but this is very correct

:)
  • Options
    Two BirdsTwo Birds Posts: 256
    Thank you four places for picking up these tics while I was away. Just another very excited Canadian truck'n down to Buffalooooooo....be think'n gotten to mellow slow...it takes time to pick a place to go.... :lol::mrgreen:
    Peace,
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    looking for a ride back to Toronto after the show...can anyone help me out?

i also have an extra 10C ticket available if someone needs it..
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    I'm in....and I'm bringing my girlfriend....her first PJ show!!!!!

I just have no clue where my seats will be----HBOX2? No clue what that means; I'll have to call the venue.

And, going back to openers - I would love a long version of Can't Keep.........or Oceans....or Sometimes................
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    so whos paying for the first round at pearl st?

I'm gonna say you since you brought it up first. So I'll make sure i'm at Pearl St. What will you be wearing :lol:

I will be the guy with the hat and the pearl jam shirt
  • Options
    mclairemclaire Posts: 61

hey. I have 2 sets of club tickets and 6 public sale tickets for family which't are in section 202 (so those really don't count.) But I will buy them if they are better than my club seats if nobody else does. I'm just trying to make sure I get the best possible view of the band. I've already been to too many shows where the guys look like ants. I can meet you at a will call station to compare them to mine. -if they are still available then. Thanks :D !
  • Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    * bump
  • Options
    3 Buffalo bitches come round the outside, round the outside, round the outside....

i don't know why everytime i hear "Buffalo" this song plays in my head! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol:
  • Options
    yeah, i'll be there.
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 9/3/00, 12/31/00, 3/2/01, 4/29/01, 6/21/01, 7/25/01, 8/31/01, 9/1/01, 9/2/01, 4/18/02, 8/30/02, 8/31/02, 8/31/02, 9/1/02, 9/22/02, 3/22/03, 5/6/03, 6/29/03, 8/29/03, 8/30/03, 8/30/03, 8/31/03, 2/21/04, 4/2/04, 4/3/04, 9/3/04, 9/4/04, 9/4/04, 9/5/04, 2/19/05, 7/22/05, 9/2/05, 9/3/05, 9/3/05, 9/4/05, 1/22/06, 6/7/06, 9/1/06, 9/2/06, 9/2/06, 9/3/06, 7/6/07, 8/31/07, 9/1/07, 9/1/07, 9/2/07, 3/7/08, 8/29/08, 8/30/08, 8/30/08, 8/31/08, 7/11/09, 6/4/10, 6/11/11
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I want to do some shopping while i'm there (since the Canadian dollar is almost at par with the American dollar). What's a good mall to go to that is close to the arena? Doesn't have to be super close as i'm planning on spending the day of the concert cruising around Buffalo since i've never been there before.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    http://www.waldengalleria.com/

Jukee wrote:
    I want to do some shopping while i'm there (since the Canadian dollar is almost at par with the American dollar). What's a good mall to go to that is close to the arena? Doesn't have to be super close as i'm planning on spending the day of the concert cruising around Buffalo since i've never been there before.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    44 more days untill the boys arrive 8-)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Vedderhead1Vedderhead1 Posts: 189
    If anyone has two extras please pm me. I was unable to get them on pre-sale due to a busy day at work, then I set up an account with tickets.com, and it kept rejecting my card?!!!! Anywho....any help, besides having to scalp would be great. I may even throw in a poster if someone might have 2 spares. Thanks in advance.

:oops:
  • Options
    mclaire wrote:

hey. I have 2 sets of club tickets and 6 public sale tickets for family which't are in section 202 (so those really don't count.) But I will buy them if they are better than my club seats if nobody else does. I'm just trying to make sure I get the best possible view of the band. I've already been to too many shows where the guys look like ants. I can meet you at a will call station to compare them to mine. -if they are still available then. Thanks :D !

so wait you have 2 pairs of 10c tickets so that is 4. then you have 6 tm tickets for family so thats 10. yet you are asking for 1 more ticket? their are people on this board who don't have any. why don't you let them have the ticket instead of being greedy?
  • Options
    Let's go Buffalo! :D
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    mostdefiledmostdefiled Posts: 158
    Count me in. :D
    she holds the hand that holds her down, she will rise above!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ms259093 wrote:
    mclaire wrote:

so wait you have 2 pairs of 10c tickets so that is 4. then you have 6 tm tickets for family so thats 10. yet you are asking for 1 more ticket? their are people on this board who don't have any. why don't you let them have the ticket instead of being greedy?

BUtt out
    Post edited by mclaire on
  • Options
    hey. I have 2 sets of club tickets and 6 public sale tickets for family which't are in section 202 (so those really don't count.) But I will buy them if they are better than my club seats if nobody else does. I'm just trying to make sure I get the best possible view of the band. I've already been to too many shows where the guys look like ants. I can meet you at a will call station to compare them to mine. -if they are still available then. Thanks :D ![/quote]

Hi! Look at my quote---"IF NOBODY ELSE DOES... I CAN MEET YOU AT A WILL CALL STATION." That would mean that on the day of the concert, "IF YOU STILL HAD A TICKET", I WOULD BUY IT OFF OF YOU. No, I didn't say that I want them now. All 10 tickets are accounted for. That means...the seats are taken, and I have one for myself. No, no, no, I know people who want to go to Pearl Jam! Yeah, I have 10 tickets and they are all mine!!!! :lol: Really?!! I wasn't being an ass to you or anything though. I offered to buy your ticket from you "IF NOBODY ELSE DOES". And I really didn't think that fans couldn't get a ticket. Ten club tickets were available for this show for a while that day, and tickets.com didn't sell out of them for hours the other day! WOW. How sad that fans couldn't get tickets. But I had a feeling there might be some kinda-but-not-really-fans who couldn't get tickets. Please give it to them! Why do you have an extra ticket? Don't you know any pearl jam fans or even anybody who would go with you anyway? Sorry about that. Do you know what a homonym is? Learn which one to use in a sentence. It's not "THEIR are people on this board who don't have any". It's THERE are people on this board. You can't read or write very well? I get pms to sometimes too... You know, one minute you want to be all loving and offer a ticket you didn't even want since you had to buy two and don't have anybody to go with, and the next minute you are being a jerk calling me greedy. That's okay buddy, no hard feeeelings. Find the misspelled words in my post. :D I'm never just mean to people for no reason, but if you want to be a jerk I can be one too. Not wasting anymore typing back to you anymore. nana nana nana![/quote]

wtf are you talking about? i don't even have any tickets for sale
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ms259093 wrote:

wtf are you talking about? i don't even have any tickets for sale[/quote]
    Post edited by mclaire on
  • Options
    mclaire wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:

Hi! Look at my quote---"IF NOBODY ELSE DOES... I CAN MEET YOU AT A WILL CALL STATION." That would mean that on the day of the concert, "IF YOU STILL HAD A TICKET", I WOULD BUY IT OFF OF YOU. No, I didn't say that I want them now. All 10 tickets are accounted for. That means...the seats are taken, and I have one for myself. No, no, no, I know people who want to go to Pearl Jam! Yeah, I have 10 tickets and they are all mine!!!! :lol: Really?!! I wasn't being an ass to you or anything though. I offered to buy your ticket from you "IF NOBODY ELSE DOES". And I really didn't think that fans couldn't get a ticket. Ten club tickets were available for this show for a while that day, and tickets.com didn't sell out of them for hours the other day! WOW. How sad that fans couldn't get tickets. But I had a feeling there might be some kinda-but-not-really-fans who couldn't get tickets. Please give it to them! Why do you have an extra ticket? Don't you know any pearl jam fans or even anybody who would go with you anyway? Sorry about that. Do you know what a homonym is? Learn which one to use in a sentence. It's not "THEIR are people on this board who don't have any". It's THERE are people on this board. You can't read or write very well? I get pms to sometimes too... You know, one minute you want to be all loving and offer a ticket you didn't even want since you had to buy two and don't have anybody to go with, and the next minute you are being a jerk calling me greedy. That's okay buddy, no hard feeeelings. Find the misspelled words in my post. :D I'm never just mean to people for no reason, but if you want to be a jerk I can be one too. Not wasting anymore typing back to you anymore. nana nana nana!

wtf are you talking about? i don't even have any tickets for sale[/quote][/quote]

why the fuck are you in the conversation with me and nippleholic! Shut your face nosey. SORRY NIPPLEHOLIC!
    I thought this person was you. I can't read either. Sorry. Sorry. I am so sorry. I thought you were the asshole but it's
  • Options
    mclaire wrote:
    mclaire wrote:
    ms259093 wrote:

Hi! Look at my quote---"IF NOBODY ELSE DOES... I CAN MEET YOU AT A WILL CALL STATION." That would mean that on the day of the concert, "IF YOU STILL HAD A TICKET", I WOULD BUY IT OFF OF YOU. No, I didn't say that I want them now. All 10 tickets are accounted for. That means...the seats are taken, and I have one for myself. No, no, no, I know people who want to go to Pearl Jam! Yeah, I have 10 tickets and they are all mine!!!! :lol: Really?!! I wasn't being an ass to you or anything though. I offered to buy your ticket from you "IF NOBODY ELSE DOES". And I really didn't think that fans couldn't get a ticket. Ten club tickets were available for this show for a while that day, and tickets.com didn't sell out of them for hours the other day! WOW. How sad that fans couldn't get tickets. But I had a feeling there might be some kinda-but-not-really-fans who couldn't get tickets. Please give it to them! Why do you have an extra ticket? Don't you know any pearl jam fans or even anybody who would go with you anyway? Sorry about that. Do you know what a homonym is? Learn which one to use in a sentence. It's not "THEIR are people on this board who don't have any". It's THERE are people on this board. You can't read or write very well? I get pms to sometimes too... You know, one minute you want to be all loving and offer a ticket you didn't even want since you had to buy two and don't have anybody to go with, and the next minute you are being a jerk calling me greedy. That's okay buddy, no hard feeeelings. Find the misspelled words in my post. :D I'm never just mean to people for no reason, but if you want to be a jerk I can be one too. Not wasting anymore typing back to you anymore. nana nana nana!

wtf are you talking about? i don't even have any tickets for sale
    [/quote]

why the fuck are you in the conversation with me and nippleholic! Shut your face nosey. SORRY NIPPLEHOLIC!
    I thought this person was you. NIPPLEHOLIC, I can't read. Sorry. Sorry. I am so sorry. I thought you were the jerk, but it's ms259093. I am sorry nippleholic.
  • Options
    Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    wooo just got 4 tickets on the floor....FL5 from a friend.

I'd consider swapping the day of the show with someone else who has 4 seats in the 100's somewhere.
  • Options
    I'm there (141XXX)
    PROPERTY OF EDDIE VEDDER

http://www.myspace.com/vedderology

I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain...Release me...
    Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 541
    I may have a single 10c ticket. Anyone looking keep me in mind. Would not know until latest a week before. I'm driving from Toronto. Most likely spending the night.
    1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• Options
    canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    wow, this is going to be my first pj concert i'm freakin in a happy way ! ! ! :D, can't wait to feel the energy, hear the lyrics live, be in the moment
  • Options
    I thought this person was you. NIPPLEHOLIC, I can't read. Sorry. Sorry. I am so sorry. I thought you were the jerk, but it's ms259093. I am sorry nippleholic.[/quote]

me a jerk or an asshole as you called me? nope. this is a messageboard and people read and repsond to what is written. if this was a conversation between you and nippleholic you would've sent a pm to him/her instead of bragging that you have 10 tickets with 2 pairs being from the 10c. you do however seem to take things way to seriously because you were extremely offended when people starting bashing buffalo and when i gave my opinion on you asking for an 11th ticket. also very funny that you told me i need to learn to read and write and then you go and bash nippleholic for no reason. karma
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i think all of you need to figure out the quote function ... wow
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    Can't we all just get along :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit