13»

Comments

• UncleNeilUncleNeil Posts: 120
    edited March 2010
    this was from my email in 08

Forwarded message
    Date: Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:51 PM
    Subject: Pearl Jam - MSG presale
    To: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com">xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Hello 10club members:

In an effort to provide more tickets to members who were unable to secure Ten Club pre-sale tickets for the Madison Square Garden shows on the Pearl Jam 2008 tour, Ticketmaster has agreed to another pre-sale for current fan club members.

This pre-sale will be conducted by Ticketmaster.com, not the Ten Club, and the seats will not be allocated by seniority, but will be first come, first serve - while supplies last. The seat locations will be the next best seats behind the Ten Club. Two tickets per member/per show. Ticket sales are limited.

Who:  Current Ten Club members only
    What:  MSG shows on June 24th and 25th
    Where:  http://www.ticketmaster.com
    When:   April 9th at 12 noon Eastern time

Password:  gardenofstone

Now for the very important part ... DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THE PASSWORD, or you will increase the risk of non-members obtaining these tickets. And please ... if you have already purchased tickets through the Ten Club for these shows, allow the not-so-lucky members to have the opportunity.

Ticket sales are subject to Ticketmaster processing fees. All ticket sales are final. Tickets are not for re-sale.

Since the Ten Club has no possession of these tickets, all questions about ticket orders must be directed to the Ticketmaster customer service department.

Good luck!
    10club
    Post edited by UncleNeil on
    Bridge Benefit 99, 01, 03, 04 (EV), 06
    Las Vegas 03, 06, MSG I & II - 2008
    Halloween Philadelphia, MSG II 2010
  • scottbirdscottbird Posts: 132
    Lat time it was "GardenofStone"
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Good luck, everyone!!! I hope the password does get into the scalpers' hands before all the 10 clubbers get their tix. I've got my fingers crossed for you!! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Now for the very important part ... DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THE PASSWORD, or you will increase the risk of non-members obtaining these tickets. And please ... if you have already purchased tickets through the Ten Club for these shows, allow the not-so-lucky members to have the opportunity.

Puts hands together in begging plea.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    Good luck, everyone!!! I hope the password does NOT get into the scalpers' hands before all the 10 clubbers get their tix. I've got my fingers crossed for you!! :D

Fixed it for ya.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
    ponner1us wrote:
    Good luck, everyone!!! I hope the password does NOT get into the scalpers' hands before all the 10 clubbers get their tix. I've got my fingers crossed for you!! :D

Fixed it for ya.

Doh!!!!!! Thanks! Yeah...you guys know what I meant. :oops:

P.S. Check your email, people.

• scottbird wrote:
    Lat time it was "GardenofStone"

almost like my sign-on name.
    "No time to be void and save up on life, you gotta spend it all"
  • DC61190DC61190 Posts: 24
    P.S. Check your email, people.

thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! Didn't check it last night! I'm psyched!
    10black
  • DC61190DC61190 Posts: 24
    good luck to everyone
    10black