TicketMaster pre-sale for MSG shows - A PLEA-

Comments

• Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Im going!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

An angel from heaven just offered me her extra pair of MSG II tickets for me and my boy….. OMG!!! Im pure joy right now!!! Plus now I have St. Louis in the bag too since I thought I wouldn’t be able to make it MSG after all, so 2 PJ shows and me and my boy at MSG II …. Definitely my lucky day today!!!!!!!!

See in NYC girls! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
    I approve this message too
    there once was a note...LISTEN !
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594

An angel from heaven just offered me her extra pair of MSG II tickets for me and my boy….. OMG!!! Im pure joy right now!!! Plus now I have St. Louis in the bag too since I thought I wouldn’t be able to make it MSG after all, so 2 PJ shows and me and my boy at MSG II …. Definitely my lucky day today!!!!!!!!

This is the BEST NEWS I got today!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Im going!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

;) Gonna rock our asses off!!!
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Great suggestion SOLAT319! I hope this is a possibility since so many missed out on the presale. And why would TM mind? They sell the tix either way...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • mrs.smileymrs.smiley Posts: 422
    Thanks for suggesting this my dear! -needs a bump to top tho :lol: Ticketbastard must not realize what kinda fans they're dealing w/here if they are being stubborn. Between all us members we could easily fill the place & every nite too! :mrgreen: Hope we get lucky since presale was sooooooooo frustrating & gets worse everytime!
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
    & another BUMP for good measure!
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    over bends wrote:
    I'm pretty sure they did this for the last MSG shows, gardenofstone was the code I believe. Hope they do it again for you all!

See, I KNEW I wasn't crazy! I was telling someone (a New Yawker at that) about it yesterday...and he had no idea what I was talking about. I was starting to doubt myself.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

now stay here somewhere on page one! :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Both MSG shows are now up on Ticketmaster, but I don't see any mention of a presale time/date. I am hoping that changes!
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    when i called the ten club yesterday and suggest this, the woman responded saying that "they are trying to do a ticketmaster pre-sale but ticketmaster is being stubborn and will not let them...but they are trying."

hopefully the 10 club keeps pushing for this and then ticketmaster cave in
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Nicely done everyone! Let's tell our friends about this thread and keep it on the first page.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    bump :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 1stMammal1stMammal Posts: 16
    bumpity bump
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

Ryan you going?!?! That is AWESOME!!!!! :mrgreen:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Im going!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Ryan you going?!?! That is AWESOME!!!!! :mrgreen:

Damn skippy I'm going! MSG II is going to be my 75th show and I wanted to celebrate in style :mrgreen: Did you ask Mary and Bill about my amazing 10c ticket skillz? I have magic fingers. (sorry, that sounds wrong) :lol:
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    that would be rad.
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • There is a MSG PRESALE!!!!!

When are we getting the code???
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    IGOTSHIT15 wrote:
    There is a MSG PRESALE!!!!!

i just saw this!
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    IGOTSHIT15 wrote:
    There is a MSG PRESALE!!!!!

Where are you seeing this?! I really hope so, I emailed <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> and have yet to receive a response.
    Whats the password?????
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    i'm pretty sure right now it's just speculation and wishful thinking...?
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • stranger34stranger34 Posts: 235
    no its legit. look at the TM website.

too bad I have a meeting at noon.
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Wow, that's awesome. Way to be 10club! Hopefully we will see some threads of praise instead of negativity.

On ticketmaster it says its a "Fan Club" presale. Hopefully that means the 10club and not some club associated with MSG.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    I'll sing a song of praise WHEN we get the password. It's gotta happen, it's on TM's website. RIGHT?
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • yup on the ticketmaster website...fanclub pre sale noon to 4pm.

just when you think you are down they pick you right back up.....im so happy im gonna see my friends
  • stranger34stranger34 Posts: 235
    Even if I'm unavailable to take advantage of this due to a work meeting, I'm glad to see that every once in a while 10C gets something right...

Now about my Easter single...
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 203
    But when do we get this password!? I can't handle the suspense. Seriously, this week has been a roller-coaster ride of emotion...anticipation, then intense stress, then defeat, then anticipation again, then intense stress, then happiness......my nervous system is shot.
    NY 4/17/94, NY 9/28/96,Camden 9/2/00, Philly 4/28/03,Camden 7/5/03, 7/6/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Holmdel 7/14/03, Reading 10/1/04, Camden 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07, Camden 6/19/08, 6/20/08, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, EV solo 8/5/08, 8/7/09,6/11/09,6/12/09, Chicago 8/24/09, Philly 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, Newark 5/18/10, MSG 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, EV Solo 6/21/11, 6/22/2016, PJ20, Brooklyn 10/18/13, 10/19/13, Philly 10/21/13, 10/22/13, Philly 4/28/2016, NYC
  • The pre-sale is tomorrow (Friday) starting at 12Noon ET...... BUT, despite saying "Fan club presale" on their site, I have yet to get wind of any password... so fingers crossed.

I stuck out on MSG1 after 2 and a half hours trying... I got MSG2 by luck BUT, after they were added to my cart - it took me 75 minutes to complete the checkout! The entire secure store server was effed... I entered my CC info 3 times!! Finally the last time, it went through.

And this is a brand new machine with a cable line... by far the WORST experience after doing fan club presales for about 12 years. Complete horseshit....

But I digress; I am all about still getting tix for night 1 even if they are crappy ticketbastard seats... so pre-sale info would be nice!!! (Considering the presale starts in 23 hours!)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Elusive wrote:
    But when do we get this password!? I can't handle the suspense. Seriously, this week has been a roller-coaster ride of emotion...anticipation, then intense stress, then defeat, then anticipation again, then intense stress, then happiness......my nervous system is shot.
    at 2008 msg ,10c send us the password in our mail acount
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    A nice idea in theory,
    but too bad TICKETMONSTER will never go for this.
    Theyve already given however many tickets for the initial 10C presales, theyre probably thinking theyve done their part, and theres alot of $ to be made on the general onsales.

Best of luck , Jammers !
    I will guess this is one of those times you are glad you were wrong! :mrgreen:
    Fan Club Presale
    Start: Fri, 03/19/10 02:00 PM EDT
    End: Fri, 03/19/10 04:00 PM EDT

but where are you people getting noon from? It says 2pm on the site