PEARL JAM PRESALES BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    DewieCox wrote:
    Go here to get your tix and quit being sissies.

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... g?sku=7320
    it now says out of stock there made me chuckle
  • any reason to believe there are any further 10C seats to be released after the original "temporarily out of stock" message appears?
  • nykoellenykoelle Posts: 80
    I had both sets of tickets for MSG in my cart. Both. And got to check out for both sets, and entered my credit card for both sets. Did I get tickets? No. I'm almost begging and hoping that my credit card has a thousand dollars worth tickets accidentally charged to it. That'd be strangely awesome.

VERY unhappy right now.

Going home to some Sam Adams.
  • like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    nykoelle wrote:
    I had both sets of tickets for MSG in my cart. Both. And got to check out for both sets, and entered my credit card for both sets. Did I get tickets? No. I'm almost begging and hoping that my credit card has a thousand dollars worth tickets accidentally charged to it. That'd be strangely awesome.

VERY unhappy right now.

Going home to some Sam Adams.

you've probably heard this a thousand times already, but did you check your order history? if you got to the credit card screen, there's a chance you got them.
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • I'd just like to say, that after hitting the refresh button for almost 4 hours last night and never coming close to getting tickets for MSG 2......that the guy who started this thread is the absolute worst.

Bitching and moaning about how he got screwed for his Boston show, and the tickets are sitting in his checkout cart the whole time, and he'll be at the show he did all the bitching over. Meanwhile, countless people were completely shutout yesterday.

The absolute worst, this guy.
    All we know is there is a letter, a porch, people who don't wave, and something about a box or a bag.