PEARL JAM PRESALES BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

YouGotRONDO-dYouGotRONDO-d Posts: 42
edited March 2010 in The Porch
One more step to get the presale tixs and checkout, put my card info in and the fucking shit stops working and times out. ONE MORE FUCKIN STEP and of course i lose the tixs. Theres got to be a better method. THIS FUCKIN SHIT HAPPENS EVERy FUCKIN TOUR. Now everybody feel free to respond with smug comments how it worked fine for you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    It didnt work well for me but I did get through in the end.

If you keep refreshing though since its just Temp OOS you might get a pair to pop up for you... dont give up yet.
  • brainjambrainjam Posts: 51
    check your cart. I got kicked out as well and they were still in my cart and it took a lot of refreshes.
    "If Hope Could Grow From Dirt Like Me, It Can Be Done."
  • Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    check your cart!
  • GC126305GC126305 Posts: 1
    I feel like I need the super computer from Superman to be able to get through
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    CHECK YOUR CART!!

QUICK!! GO GO GO!!
  • nope its not in my cart. got screwed again on another tour.
  • Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    Yep, this same think has hapened to many many people and the tickets are in the CART, instead of coming here to create this post you should check your cart, you should have read other forum posts and you would have know what to do when this happens. The time it took you to post here probably cost you the tickets not the tenclub site.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    nope its not in my cart. got screwed again on another tour.
    what's your 10C number? Maybe if it's bad enough, TM tickets might be better?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • BrianMBrianM Posts: 41
    Also check your past orders.
    I put my card in and it seemed to timeout. I went back and my cart was empty.
    I checked my bank acct and the money had been withdrawn.
    So I went to past orders and it says it went through
    4/11/94 9/26/96 10/2/96
    9/15/96 9/16/96 8/29/00
    8/30/00 7/2/03 7/3/03
    7/11/03 9/28/04 5/24/06
    5/26/06 6/28/08 6/30/08

EV Boston Opera House Night 1
  • SS34305SS34305 Posts: 1
    Ridiculous process and no tickets!! I had tickets and then timed out. Refresh didn't do a thing. I agree, there has got to be a better way.
  • donovanfromredlakedonovanfromredlake Posts: 88
    edited March 2010
    These posts are ridiculous. What a nickel and dime process. Check your cart? Wait 20 minutes for confirmation? There's a reason I let my 10C lapse. I'd rather pay the outrageous fees to TM then to put up with this dog and pony show. I can't imagine how you people from the NE with low 10C #'s must feel right now.
    Post edited by donovanfromredlake on
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    YOU CAN STILL BUY THEM ....IT SAYS "TEMPORARY OUT OF STOCK" .... NOT SOLD OUT
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • all you assholes who say chekc your cart I FUCKING DID ITS NOT THERE AND IT SAID I CANT ORDER MORE THAN TWICE AND I FUCKING DIDN"T ORDER THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    all you assholes who say chekc your cart I FUCKING DID ITS NOT THERE AND IT SAID I CANT ORDER MORE THAN TWICE AND I FUCKING DIDN"T ORDER THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ssooooooooooooooooooooooo go back and get them again ...i just checked at 12:37 ....still temp out of stock

NOT SOLD OUT
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • These posts are ridiculous What a nickel and dime process. Check your cart? Wait 20 minutes for confirmation? There's a reason I let my 10C lapse. I'd rather pay the outrageous fees to TM then to put up with this dog and pony show. I can't imagine how you people from the NE with high 10C #'s must feel right now.

No shit. And absolutely no reward for being a long time member.
    Anyone can join the ten club on March 10th 2010 and have the same access I do - I have been in since 2000 - and I get shut out because of it.
    Makes no sense....fuck this shit.
    "Sean Hannity knows there is no greater threat to America today than Bill Clinton 15 years ago"- Stephen Colbert
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,363
    Check your order history. I had the same problem, thought I had lost the tickets, but it turned out that the order had gone through.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • dont go to view cart, go to check out. Check out as if you got through because this happened to me...see thread down the way. Go to checkout now!
  • These posts are ridiculous What a nickel and dime process. Check your cart? Wait 20 minutes for confirmation? There's a reason I let my 10C lapse. I'd rather pay the outrageous fees to TM then to put up with this dog and pony show. I can't imagine how you people from the NE with high 10C #'s must feel right now.

No shit. And absolutely no reward for being a long time member.
    Anyone can join the ten club on March 10th 2010 and have the same access I do - I have been in since 2000 - and I get shut out because of it.
    Makes no sense....fuck this shit.

And I'm not saying this as a burned fan. They tour no where near me, but every tour it's the exact same stuff! Honestly, I would be embarrassed if I were the band members. I wonder if they actually know this is the process.
  • like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    all you assholes who say chekc your cart I FUCKING DID ITS NOT THERE AND IT SAID I CANT ORDER MORE THAN TWICE AND I FUCKING DIDN"T ORDER THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check your order history.
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    A buy button at 12:42. Quit bitching and go buy your tickets!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804

And I'm not saying this as a burned fan. They tour no where near me, but every tour it's the exact same stuff! Honestly, I would be embarrassed if I were the band members. I wonder if they actually know this is the process.

i would say they have no idea
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • all you assholes who say chekc your cart I FUCKING DID ITS NOT THERE AND IT SAID I CANT ORDER MORE THAN TWICE AND I FUCKING DIDN"T ORDER THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had this with Indy yesterday - go to your order history - you might find it did go through. I never got the confirmation page -instead it was a timed out page. When I went through the process again - it gave me the same message about not being able to buy again..
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    :lol:

I love these threads. You shouldnt be complaining. You should be trying again and again and again.......
    Dont give up until its says sold out.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    There's still KCSTLCOLUMBUSINDY
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,613
    crying_baby.jpg
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Davidtrios wrote:
    There's still KCSTLCOLUMBUSINDY
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    If you're here whining about not getting tix, shut the fuck up. At least wait til you actually don't get them. They're still available
  • BrianM wrote:
    Also check your past orders.
    I put my card in and it seemed to timeout. I went back and my cart was empty.
    I checked my bank acct and the money had been withdrawn.
    So I went to past orders and it says it went through
    this exact thing happened to me yesterday. i got tix for kc and stl and it did the same thing both times. checked the order history and they were there. everyone needs to just relax...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    crying_baby.jpg

Seriously. I've had my share of missed tickets unfortunately, maybe 2 more later today, but realistically, it's just not worth the server upgrade for the 1 day a year that the system will crash. There were no problems yesterday, and there will be no problems tomorrow. It's just not worth it for them to change it. We've been through this so many times, it's just not going to happen, so this'll always be the process.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    The trick is to avoid the real popular places like Boston and New York. There are still Kansas City, St. Louis, Indy and Columbus tickets available. You will have much better seats based on seniority.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2