PEARL JAM PRESALES BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    RockMama wrote:
    The trick is to avoid the real popular places like Boston and New York. There are still Kansas City and St. Louis tickets available and you will have much better seats based on seniority.
    Yeah, except is 1,200 miles away!
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    edited March 2010
    I live in Maryland, so it is not eactly close to go to KC for me either, but I am in it for the long haul.
    Post edited by RockMama on
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • wnh1977wnh1977 Posts: 618
    I find it funny that people are going ABOLUTELY APESHIT!! People are still getting the Boston tickets 55 minutes into the sale. If you quit bitching and keep refreshing it might work out for you! TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK does not mean SOLD OUT. If it says TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK, keep trying!!!!!
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006: 5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
    2024: 5/18, 6/29
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    It's pretty obvious that the OP's order went through and he got the tickets. The system won't let you order them twice if you already have them. Like everyone else is saying, check the order history. Then man up and come back here and tell everyone
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • idreaminredidreaminred Posts: 314
    all you assholes who say chekc your cart I FUCKING DID ITS NOT THERE AND IT SAID I CANT ORDER MORE THAN TWICE AND I FUCKING DIDN"T ORDER THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may be upset, but seriously, have some class.
  • idreaminredidreaminred Posts: 314
    crying_baby.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    If I may chime in...

Let's say on the typical day, the PJ site gets 5,000 visitors. 99% of the time could be considered "typical" days. Lets say ticket sale days the PJ site gets 50,000 visitors a day. Ticket sale days account for the remaining 1%.
    The website would be built to accommodate 5,000 hits a day, give or take a few hundred. It costs a shitload of money to buy and maintain an infrastructure that's 10x more than what you need 99% of the time. The band and the fan club aren't screwing with us during the pre-sale, it's just the way it is. If you want their web presence to be as big as Amazons, then we can expect smooth ticket purchases of $2000/pair.

PS.

I type all this cause I got tickets....

:D
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    all you assholes who say chekc your cart I FUCKING DID ITS NOT THERE AND IT SAID I CANT ORDER MORE THAN TWICE AND I FUCKING DIDN"T ORDER THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a f-ing spaze...Acting like a member of the Jersey Shore will get you nowhere in life son. I'm glad you are not going and may your bad luck/karma continue to haunt you throughout other dates as well.
  • overstandoverstand Posts: 54
    I am with you...same thing happend to me!
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Go here to get your tix and quit being sissies.

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... g?sku=7320
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    shadowcast wrote:

What a f-ing spaze...Acting like a member of the Jersey Shore will get you nowhere in life son. I'm glad you are not going and may your bad luck/karma continue to haunt you throughout other dates as well.

Let's get one thing straight those douches from that show are not from Jersey they are from Long Island or something like that. It blows my mind that they let them add the name Jersey to their show.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • glbglb Posts: 356
    shadowcast wrote:

wishing negatives on people probably won't do wonders for your karma either :roll:
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    shadowcast wrote:

Let's get one thing straight those douches from that show are not from Jersey they are from Long Island or something like that. It blows my mind that they let them add the name Jersey to their show.

easy children ..... no need for the name bashing and stuff
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Get_Right wrote:
    :lol:

I love these threads. You shouldnt be complaining. You should be trying again and again and again.......
    Dont give up until its says sold out.

+1

I didn't have a single other webpage open while I was trying for tix.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • RockMama wrote:
    I live in Maryland so it is not eactly close to go to KC for me either.
    amen
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    Hey, BigTicket, come back and tell us if you got your tix!!
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
    glb wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

wishing negatives on people probably won't do wonders for your karma either :roll:

I know but sometimes you just have say something to people who think they are entitled to get everything they want. Life is tough get a helmet.
  • shadowcast wrote:

hypocrisy, its a hell of a drug. And what good is a helmet when you've got a javalon shoved up your ass? I guess it keeps the point from sticking out from the top of your head. Think about that one buddy ;). Well money was taken from my account and the order history says I ordered but no email confirmation. So I don't know.
  • Who says i'm entitled to everything? Let me guess you got tix very easily. Hows the oxygen up there on your high chair.
    shadowcast wrote:

hypocrisy, its a hell of a drug. And what good is a helmet when you've got a javalon shoved up your ass? I guess it keeps the point from sticking out from the top of your head. Think about that one buddy ;). Well money was taken from my account and the order history says I ordered but no email confirmation. So I don't know.
    Oh I know....your a big ass baby....how stupid do you feel now "Baby Boy"? Starting a big fuss over nothin..do you fell better now? Do you want some milk and cookies 'Baby Boy"?
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Who says i'm entitled to everything? Let me guess you got tix very easily. Hows the oxygen up there on your high chair.

I dunno how big of a high chair your mama used, but I didn't think high chairs ever got big enough to affect oxygen levels.
  • Well money was taken from my account and the order history says I ordered but no email confirmation. So I don't know.

Sounds like you got 'em then. All that anger ... for no good reason! ;)

p.s. Did you get a name change or am I going completely nutso?
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Oh I know....your a big ass baby....how stupid do you feel now "Baby Boy"? Starting a big fuss over nothin..do you fell better now? Do you want some milk and cookies 'Baby Boy"?[/quote]

ya, actually...that'd be nice.
  • DewieCox wrote:
    Who says i'm entitled to everything? Let me guess you got tix very easily. Hows the oxygen up there on your high chair.

I dunno how big of a high chair your mama used, but I didn't think high chairs ever got big enough to affect oxygen levels.

youd be surprised
  • Wish I Was wrote:
    Well money was taken from my account and the order history says I ordered but no email confirmation. So I don't know.

Sounds like you got 'em then. All that anger ... for no good reason! ;)

p.s. Did you get a name change or am I going completely nutso?

you just got rondo'd
  • citizen_dick10citizen_dick10 Posts: 19
    edited March 2010
    shadowcast wrote:
    all you assholes who say chekc your cart I FUCKING DID ITS NOT THERE AND IT SAID I CANT ORDER MORE THAN TWICE AND I FUCKING DIDN"T
    ORDER THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all the bitching you've done, considering you actually had the tix the whole time, it's probably time to give it a rest, no? Save a little face??
    Post edited by citizen_dick10 on
    All we know is there is a letter, a porch, people who don't wave, and something about a box or a bag.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    edited March 2010
    And gone
    Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    I prefer the ticket method used for no code tour...
    :lol:
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Well money was taken from my account and the order history says I ordered but no email confirmation. So I don't know.

The original announcement said confirmation emails wouldn't go out til all presales are over. You'll get one on Friday.

I LOVE THAT THE ORIGINAL POSTER ACTUALLY GOT TICKETS
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    This is so dumb. Can everyone just chill?
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t