Options

NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    Nope Columbus is out for me only Indy is all I'm doing. See yea 2morrow.

bummer

It is what it is. You going to Indy?

i will be there. hitting columbus tonight alone and then meeting up with my brother in indy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    CoopiaCoopia Posts: 31
    So I'm getting the following directions from Yahoo Maps to go from Sleepy Bear to the airport:

- Bergen Rd. to Greenfield Ave (IN 128)
    - I-69 S. to I-465 S.
    - I-465 S to I-65 W
    - I-65 W to I-70 W
    - exit to airport.

Does this sound like a good route?

Any better advice from the locals?

There is no 65 W. 65 is either N or S. You should be taking 465 S to 70 W, which will take you straight through town to the airport. Technically, 70 and 65 merge near downtown for a mile or two, but you should just stay focused on the 70 W signs.
  • Options
    offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 407
    I am getting so pumped for tomorrow, really hard to think of anything else at work today!
    Can't wait to get to the pre-party and have some fun, I don't know too many people on here anymore but stop and say hi if ya see me... I think I'll be rocking a Cubs jersey over a PJ or EV shirt to start the day.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,744
    I am getting so pumped for tomorrow, really hard to think of anything else at work today!
    Can't wait to get to the pre-party and have some fun, I don't know too many people on here anymore but stop and say hi if ya see me... I think I'll be rocking a Cubs jersey over a PJ or EV shirt to start the day.

Oh yeah...I'm having some major issues focusing at work today too....tomorrow can't come soon enough.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544

Oh yeah...I'm having some major issues focusing at work today too....tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Ditto... productivity is at a minimum today!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    dougfloyd wrote:

Ditto... productivity is at a minimum today!

yeah... I have been jamming out all day... work is not getting done!!!

yeah, wonder how many times I walk right past some of you on Friday and not realize it was you guys!

I will probably be sporting a Binaural Tour Shirt... PROBABLY... then again it may be one of my 20 PJ shirts...
  • Options
    GrimblissGrimbliss Posts: 32
    Just looked at the roll call and noticed you forgot to put me on the list. Don't know if it matters or not but I'll be there +1 with some cans of corn :P
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I am so freaking excited...... The packing for the plane trip is tonight's only activity...

Can't wait to meet you all...
    Since I doubt they let me bring cans on the plane :lol: , any good supermarkets nearby for the can drive???
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I am so freaking excited...... The packing for the plane trip is tonight's only activity...

Since I doubt they let me bring cans on the plane :lol: , any good supermarkets nearby for the can drive???

Coming from the airport? There's a Kroger grocery store at the exit before Mo's (exit 5), head east on 116th St, it's on the right. Mo's is at exit 10 off of I-69. Assuming you're getting into town early. I-69 is a mess from about 4pm on.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    PJFaninIndyPJFaninIndy Westfield, IN Posts: 93
    dougfloyd wrote:

Coming from the airport? There's a Kroger grocery store at the exit before Mo's (exit 5), head east on 116th St, it's on the right. Mo's is at exit 10 off of I-69. Assuming you're getting into town early. I-69 is a mess from about 4pm on.

Also, there is an Aldi right off of 69N (96th Street exit). Take a left off of the exit and it is on your left. It is behind the Mike's Express car wash. They have canned goods for a good price.

Hey dougfloyd...where in Fishers do you live? I live there too.
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:

Also, there is an Aldi right off of 69N (96th Street exit). Take a left off of the exit and it is on your left. It is behind the Mike's Express car wash. They have canned goods for a good price.

Hey dougfloyd...where in Fishers do you live? I live there too.

I live basically right behind the mall where Mo's is. I'm off of 136th St by Promise Rd. Makes for a short ride home after the show :D I just sit in the parking lot for an hour and have a drink while everyone clears out, then an easy 2 minute drive home (plus my wife is the DD for the night).
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 407
    Hey guys- quick question.. I'm staying overnight at a hotel in Fisher's actually.
    Anything fun worth doing/seeing in Indy on Saturday that you would recommend? I saw there is a huge marathon in the city that morning, so I'm not really sure if it will be worth fighting the crowds or not before I drive home Saturday.
    Just looking for any suggestions.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    Alright Everyone, I will see you there and meet some new peeps too!!!

I'm flying out of seattle tonight, Red Eye baby.....on my way to celebrate!!!

Indiana, here I come!

B
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I made the last minute decision to pay for VIP parking and it looks like it is sold out.
    Any chance that someone has a spare VIP parking pass to sell?
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    at sleepy bear now. not a whole lot of people but we have beer and a campfire so that's all that matters
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    MyAngelMyAngel Posts: 27
    I'm new to this whole forum so I don't really "know" any of you, but my husband and I will be there tomorrow! So excited to be amongst PJ fans!
    Indy '98 '00 and '10
    No shows in between, lived in Italy while doing the whole Air Force thing
    Las Vegas '06 (pregnant with 1st daughter!)
    Chicago '09 (pregnant with 2nd daughter!)
    Massive fan since 1992
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    MyAngel wrote:
    I'm new to this whole forum so I don't really "know" any of you, but my husband and I will be there tomorrow! So excited to be amongst PJ fans!

Welcome and enjoy yourself and have fun. Say hello to some of us. :)

Ok peeps 2morrow is the day. Rain or Shine it's gonna be a great day. :D
  • Options
    Icebowl2kIcebowl2k Posts: 10
    I'm supposed to be sleeping ! Cant fall asleep ! Anyone camping at Sleepybear stop by the white Chevy HHR and say hello tomorrow ! Should be there by noon ! :D
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead.......
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hey guys- quick question.. I'm staying overnight at a hotel in Fisher's actually.
    Anything fun worth doing/seeing in Indy on Saturday that you would recommend? I saw there is a huge marathon in the city that morning, so I'm not really sure if it will be worth fighting the crowds or not before I drive home Saturday.
    Just looking for any suggestions.

Yeah, the mini marathon is going on Sat morning. DO NOT go downtown until after 12:00PM. If you do get a chance to head that way, be sure to stop by the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. You can take a lap around the track on a bus...sounds lame but is really cool knowing you are traveling the same path that so many legends have before you. The track is just west of the city. There is also a winery downtown...Easley. Good stuff and they have a shop that you can buy some bottles to bring home.
    Post edited by PJFaninIndy on
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Icebowl2k wrote:
    I'm supposed to be sleeping ! Cant fall asleep ! Anyone camping at Sleepybear stop by the white Chevy HHR and say hello tomorrow ! Should be there by noon ! :D

If you are going to be there at noon then you need to make your way over to Moe's for the pre-party! Tomorrow is going to be so worthless at work. I am taking off at noon so 3 1/2 hours of zoning out until I get to take off!
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    fyi for the people come from the north on I65......they had a lane closed just north of I865 for some pot hole patching...i don't know if there will be any closures on friday, but if they do, expect an extra 30-45 minutes of drive time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    So excited for tonight! :mrgreen:

Parking at Mo's and walking sounds pretty convenient, but with the rain I might not want to. Is anyone else planning on doing that? Is anyone that's staying at the Sheraton planning on hanging out around there after the show?
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Getting ready for the flight... Heheheheehehe
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Can't wait for tonight! I don't know how I am suppose to get through the rest of the day. See everyone at Mo's. :D
    And he who forgets will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    Staceb10Staceb10 Posts: 682
    mattcoz wrote:
    So excited for tonight! :mrgreen:

Parking at Mo's and walking sounds pretty convenient, but with the rain I might not want to. Is anyone else planning on doing that? Is anyone that's staying at the Sheraton planning on hanging out around there after the show?

My friend and I are staying at the Sheraton.
  • Options
    Good morning everyone! Today is the day, finally. I couldn't fall asleep last night, felt like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Hoping for good weather for everyone, today's high is 80 and tomorrow it's only 54 so it's going to really cool off tonight.

See you guys there!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    Johnny WongJohnny Wong Wauwatosa, WI Posts: 193
    Leaving soon. Hoping to be at Sleepybear by 1ish... We are the black Jeep with the WI plates. Say hello. Hope the Thunderstorms don't get too serious!!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,339
    Where to park? Preferably free but cheap will do.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    Hey Indy folk!!

I am not leaving as early as I wanted to be... probably about 1:30 from Cincinnati. That means we will hit 465 at roughly 4:00 pm... will it be a mess at that point?

I found an alternative route taking me up Route 9... to State Road 234...to N County Road... through the town of Fortville... pretty much dumping me out on Greenfield which takes me right to Verizon Wireless Music Center....

My GPS only has it being about 10 min. longer than going via 465... think it is worth it at 4:00 pm?
  • Options
    Where to park? Preferably free but cheap will do.

Parking is included in the price of the ticket, so no charge at the venue.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley