NOBLESVILLE Pre-Party, Fundraisers & Post-Party!!!

Comments

• shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    This place might be as packed as Morettis was last year for 2 nights in Chicago.
  • CoopiaCoopia Posts: 31
    IAmMyself wrote:

I will talk to Mo's and make sure they know what type of crowd they're getting! I would hate for the poor band to get booed off the stage! I had nothing to do with picking the band, Mo's has really taken this and ran with it, which I am really appreciative!!

I would hope that we would have enough tact to not boo too loud!

If most of the people that are listed on the first post actually show up, this place is going to be an absolute zoo (in a good way). You may want to throw a warning in when you talk to them to be all staffed up and ready.

After having lunch there the other day I came away really happy with the food, and they have a nice draft selection as well (quality wise). As someone who spent over 8 years in the restaurant industry, I would be rude to not remind everyone to take care of the wait staff. We don't want the whole place cussing PJ fans under their breath until the next time the band comes through town.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    I doubt we can, but is there a parking lot at Mo's that we can leave our cars at and just walk over to the show?

Anyone have any idea about this??
  • Add SillyPJGirl +4 please! Can't wait for the pre-party & show -- it's gonna ROCK!!
    "Consider me a satellite forever orbiting, I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me...Guaranteed."
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    I doubt we can, but is there a parking lot at Mo's that we can leave our cars at and just walk over to the show?

Highly doubt it.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    Coopia wrote:
    IAmMyself wrote:

I will talk to Mo's and make sure they know what type of crowd they're getting! I would hate for the poor band to get booed off the stage! I had nothing to do with picking the band, Mo's has really taken this and ran with it, which I am really appreciative!!

I would hope that we would have enough tact to not boo too loud!

If most of the people that are listed on the first post actually show up, this place is going to be an absolute zoo (in a good way). You may want to throw a warning in when you talk to them to be all staffed up and ready.

After having lunch there the other day I came away really happy with the food, and they have a nice draft selection as well (quality wise). As someone who spent over 8 years in the restaurant industry, I would be rude to not remind everyone to take care of the wait staff. We don't want the whole place cussing PJ fans under their breath until the next time the band comes through town.

I don't think that band is a country band, but I'm not sure.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 806
    RSVP - Please add me to the list, + 5
  • CoopiaCoopia Posts: 31

Mo's is attached to the front of a mall with a ton of parking. Assuming Mo's and a few other restaurants will still be open while the concert is going on, I'm not sure how they could possibly police who is in the restaurants and who is at the concert.
  • offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 407
    I was just wondering about the parking logistics for the show... Since we'll be picking up 10C tickets earlier in the day, they usually let you park in a special area for the pickup. It would be awesome if they'd just let us move our cars over to the general parking area and pay then.
    Would be super convenient and easier to walk to Mo's and back for show than having to move the car again (and drink way less, ha).

Anyone know if they'll let this happen not?
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    Coming from the Columbus show to Noblesville...hopefully energized enough and with enough time to make it to Mo's to meet some fans....

Looking forward to this...

May 6th and 7th can't get here soon enough!!!
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • BMo-643 wrote:
    Coming from the Columbus show to Noblesville...hopefully energized enough and with enough time to make it to Mo's to meet some fans....

We are too. Coming up from Atlanta.
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    I was just wondering about the parking logistics for the show... Since we'll be picking up 10C tickets earlier in the day, they usually let you park in a special area for the pickup. It would be awesome if they'd just let us move our cars over to the general parking area and pay then.
    Would be super convenient and easier to walk to Mo's and back for show than having to move the car again (and drink way less, ha).

Anyone know if they'll let this happen not?

Not sure how they will handle this but I'm pretty sure that parking is included in the price of the ticket. I don't know if they will just let you leave your car there all day though because they might not want to encourage people tailgating all day? Might be worth a call to find out or just plan on parking at the mall by Mo's. The "official" parking for the show doesn't open until 5pm.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Verizon had become strict about only letting cars in at the designated time so fans don't tailgate. Last year there were several incidences at DMB concerts so they do not allow tailgating anymore.
    And he who forgets will be destined to remember...
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Bump
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    BMo-643 wrote:

X3...coming over from Milwaukee for these two shows.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Black73 wrote:
    BMo-643 wrote:

X3...coming over from Milwaukee for these two shows.

Glad to see another Milwaukee person making the trip. :D
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    Coming up from Cincinnati with 3 others. 2nd time seeing PJ at this venue (my virgin show was there.. so I am really looking forward to coming back!!) Hotel at Cambria and definitely will be at Mo's!!!

Any other Cincy people heading up I74? what time are you leaving?
  • holysh*t people! this is only 2 weeks away!!! I'm f*cking excited!
  • tbhooptie wrote:
    Coming up from Cincinnati with 3 others. 2nd time seeing PJ at this venue (my virgin show was there.. so I am really looking forward to coming back!!) Hotel at Cambria and definitely will be at Mo's!!!

Hoping to leave by 1pm or so. Live about 20 minutes from downtwn cincy on the Indiana side.
    i did what i had to do, and if there was a reason it was you
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    holysh*t people! this is only 2 weeks away!!! I'm f*cking excited!

When you put it that way it puts a whole new light on it. Doesn't seem like its that soon, but WOW.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • tbhooptietbhooptie Posts: 137
    tbhooptie wrote:

Hoping to leave by 1pm or so. Live about 20 minutes from downtwn cincy on the Indiana side.

Leaving around Noon, but 20 minutes east of downtown. Amelia / Eastgate area...

The next 2 weeks are gonna rock also, next Saturday I am seeing Porcupine Tree at Bogarts (Cincinnati), daughter's birthday Sunday, PJ on Friday... FANTASTIC!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • inhiding 1976inhiding 1976 NWI Posts: 575
    I will bring a case of white potatoes.. look forward to seeing you there!!!

7-11-95, 6-14-98, 6-26-98, 6-27-98, 6-29-98, 8-17-98, 08-18-00, 8-20-00, 09-05-00, 10-7-00, 10-8-00, 10-9-00, 10-11-00, 4-21-03, 4-22-03, 4-23-03, 4-25-03, 04-26-03, 6-18-03, 6-21-03, 6-22-03, 6-25-03, 06-26-03, 10-3-04, 9-11-05, 9-12-05, 9-13-05, 5-9-06, 5-10-06, 5-16-06, 5-17-06, 5-19-06, 5-20-06, 6-23-06, 6-24-06, 6-29-06, 8-5-07, E.V. Milwaukee and Chicago night 1, 8-23-09,08-24-09, 5-7-10, 5-9-10, E.V. 6-28-011, 9-3-11, 9-4-11, 7-19-13, 10-11-13, 10-3-14, 10-17-14, 10-20-14, E.V. 04-26-16, 08-20-16, 08-22-16, 8-20-18, 8-22-18, 9-16-22, 9-18-22, 9-5-23, 9-7-23, 9-10-23
  • loadedgun wrote:
    holysh*t people! this is only 2 weeks away!!! I'm f*cking excited!

When you put it that way it puts a whole new light on it. Doesn't seem like its that soon, but WOW.

Haha, when I read this my first thoughts were ,"Two weeks? Is that right? Holy shit it is right!"

Awesome :D
  • Please count me in + 1
  • yhatzee!
    "Research your own experiences for the truth...Absorb what is useful...Add what is specifically your own...The creating individual is more important than any style or system" Bruce Lee
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Driving up from Columbus .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Anyone know how soon we should get the email to let us know what time we can pick up our tickets?
  • I might try to go to this...i can't guarantee it though
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    Coopia wrote:

Mo's is attached to the front of a mall with a ton of parking. Assuming Mo's and a few other restaurants will still be open while the concert is going on, I'm not sure how they could possibly police who is in the restaurants and who is at the concert.

If you come to the pre-party at Mo's and are a paying customer of Mo's and then decide to walk to the concert, and after the concert you walk back to Mo's for the after party. How could they possibly tow your car? I wouldn't worry about it!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    Normally I would agree, but think of how many cars we will have in the parking lot (I have no idea how big the lot is). It could pose a problem.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.