Huge ugly fight...

13»

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    SprockeTee wrote:
    i'm on vacation for 9 days in may & there are 5 concerts scheduled in that time period. I'm only asking my husband to attend 1 of the possible 5 and all he wants to do is TURKEY HUNT! FUNCKIN' TURKEYS! WTF! and i'm not being allowed to attend either so i can be his f'ing maid at the camp all week - cooking, cleaning, WTF!! :evil: no phone, no tv, no computer and now... NO PJ!? somebody just kill me now.

i see me flying solo - to some show somewhere.

One year our vacation had to start a day late because I wanted to go to Ed's solo concert. There were actually two I wanted to go to but I had to compromise and only go to one and my husband compromised by agreeing to move our vacation a day later.

It could have been a very ugly scene too but we have learned how to work things out over the years. :? :D

Try to present something to your husband and ask him to give you something too. If you approach it without a direct charging attack, you can usually get better results.

Good luck. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • lettinggo wrote:
    I gave my husband an equal amount of $$ that I am spending to go to Europe this summer to shut him up. It worked.

so, i was thinking of becoming a Mormon and taking on a few more wives....you sound like a great candidate!!! ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    *looks forward to meeting Erik's wife at the pre-parties in Boston*

i don't know if that's good or bad! ;):lol::lol::lol:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    lettinggo wrote:
    I gave my husband an equal amount of $$ that I am spending to go to Europe this summer to shut him up. It worked.

so, i was thinking of becoming a Mormon and taking on a few more wives....you sound like a great candidate!!! ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are already a moron...

oh sorry i misread your post!!

ah well... it still stands

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

;)

:lol::lol:

I'm the moron? who's the one who can't fucking read Mormon correctly?! :mrgreen:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:

;)

:lol::lol:

I'm the moron? who's the one who can't fucking read Mormon correctly?! :mrgreen:

well it is a very very difficult language to grasp.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • RockMamaRockMama Posts: 478
    If you become a Morman, you have to have a year's worth of food stored away in case all hell breaks loose in the world. I just found out my husband has 300 pounds of oatmeal stored in our garage (and it has been there for a year. At least he could store a year's worth of weed. His idea of fun is to drink Ovaltine.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Hope you can go to concert in your vacation, I'd love they come and do some tour in my country but... may be some day.

Too bad with the fight, but I'm sure he'll understand the magnitude of the CONCERT!!! :)
    México 24/11/2011
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    *looks forward to meeting Erik's wife at the pre-parties in Boston*

i don't know if that's good or bad! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Depends on how you treat me for the next a few weeks until the pre-party :twisted: :lol::lol::lol:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam