TBD TBD TBD

13»

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    As of right now, Fenway, Orpehum and Garden have nothing planned. The Bruins are going nowhere fast and it's too early to call on the Celtics.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    wow... don't bet on boston2

that fuckin sucks

Not sure why it wouldn't be Boston, since the crew needs time to get their shit down to MSG. If Hartford were not announced yet, this is the only conceivable other location they could do for the 18th. It would even be a stretch to say Albany for the 18th. The guys they have on their crew are probably really good, but a turnaround like this would be surprising, to say the least. It will either be Boston or a third MSG date.
    i was thinking the same thing

but when you look at the numbers

they're doing KC and st louis back to back - 251.7 miles, 3 hr 45 min

as well as Columbus and Noblesvilles - 186.0 miles, 2 hr 45 min

so really... it could be friggin anywhere in the northeast... albany? jersey? philly?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    its second show in Boston..when i find the money thats my program say im going 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • maybe they meant TDB as in TD Bank?
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    maybe they meant TDB as in TD Bank?

maybe they meant ODB as in Old Dirty Bastard's backyard?

;)
  • Mansfield? Its not Boston right?
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Mansfield? Its not Boston right?
    Probably too early in the season for Mansfield, but yeah, Im with you in the Tweeter>TD camp.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • AlltheWay23AlltheWay23 Posts: 159
    3rd Garden show??
  • maybe they meant TDB as in TD Bank?

maybe they meant ODB as in Old Dirty Bastard's backyard?

;)

I just spit the skoal outta my mouf! Wu tang iz for tha childrens!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• ODBKanye.jpg
  • McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    anyone have word on that 5 o'clock albany announcement?
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • AndoAndo Posts: 410
    McJuicy wrote:
    anyone have word on that 5 o'clock albany announcement?

I was thinking the same thing...
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas Posts: 306
    I'm hoping the TBD date goes to a city that doesn't already have a show. Boston already has a date, and they get several shows every North American tour. Some people haven't seen Pearl Jam live in their area since 2003 or 2004. Needless to say, i'm thrilled they are playing St Louis this time, since it's been since October 2004. And I would be happy to see some fans who don't already have a show get a nice surprise. Plus it's always fun to see some of the complainers that already have a show whine and cry that they didn't get another one.
  • Hugo ReyesHugo Reyes Posts: 244
    very simple, as others have been saying: Celtics and Bruins have priority. If there isn't a playoff game, then PJ plays. If there is a playoff game, then they don't. Very little chance they do something else if they get bumped.

TBD is either Boston 2 or nothing, and PJ has no control over it; which means we won't find out for a while.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Hugo Reyes wrote:
    very simple, as others have been saying: Celtics and Bruins have priority. If there isn't a playoff game, then PJ plays. If there is a playoff game, then they don't. Very little chance they do something else if they get bumped.

TBD is either Boston 2 or nothing, and PJ has no control over it; which means we won't find out for a while.
    It's possible they won't know until right before this date - you can't have that kind of a short notice for a show like that. If you thought they were pushing it with a 2 month notice... :)
  • Hugo ReyesHugo Reyes Posts: 244
    drsluggo wrote:
    Hugo Reyes wrote:

It's possible they won't know until right before this date - you can't have that kind of a short notice for a show like that. If you thought they were pushing it with a 2 month notice... :)

right...it'll be a little bit of a fire drill. But, hopefully, once the playoffs start for both leagues, it can be figured out . Hopefully 5/18 will just be an open date, no matter what was to happen for either team. NBA season ends in the middle of April, NHL playoffs will already have started. A one month notice would be doable.