One of our own bashed at Sydney train station....

124»

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    pdalowsky wrote:
    15 yrs old and 16 years old....

jesus christ

it makes me sick to the stomach, the fact these wankers will be given a cushy little punishment 'rehabilitated' and let back out to live their lives. (topical at the moment with the news in the Uk about the horrible bastard that tortured Jamie Bulger)

Revenge benefits no one, but a good beating is the only thing that would teach idiots like this - i think they perhaps need to feel the pain they seem to enjoy inflicting on others.

The fact that this guy was in a wheelchair just beggers belief, if you are reading this my friend, I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

Sorry, but I have to completely disagree with this sentiment. Lock them up and throw the key away (and even if they get a light sentence, that is no reason to take matters into our own hands). Eye for an eye is not the answer.

More violence just begets more violence. My full support to the victim and his family in a speedy recovery.

Sure, this is right, absolutely but the whole notion of the pampered state, the do gooders who behold rehabilitation drive me up the wall....animals like this are not cured. This has been shown time and time again. They are scum. I have zero respect for them.....and my post which i admit i made on the spur of the moment was motivated by that fucking moron who butchered that little boy all those years ago - the same fucking moron who is back in side - at taxpayers expense. Why he is still breathing is beyond me....yet we are going to pay £250,000 to give him another identity and another start in life. Justice....yeah right.
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

jesus christ

it makes me sick to the stomach, the fact these wankers will be given a cushy little punishment 'rehabilitated' and let back out to live their lives. (topical at the moment with the news in the Uk about the horrible bastard that tortured Jamie Bulger)

Revenge benefits no one, but a good beating is the only thing that would teach idiots like this - i think they perhaps need to feel the pain they seem to enjoy inflicting on others.

The fact that this guy was in a wheelchair just beggers belief, if you are reading this my friend, I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

Sorry, but I have to completely disagree with this sentiment. Lock them up and throw the key away (and even if they get a light sentence, that is no reason to take matters into our own hands). Eye for an eye is not the answer.

More violence just begets more violence. My full support to the victim and his family in a speedy recovery.

Sure, this is right, absolutely but the whole notion of the pampered state, the do gooders who behold rehabilitation drive me up the wall....animals like this are not cured. This has been shown time and time again. They are scum. I have zero respect for them.....and my post which i admit i made on the spur of the moment was motivated by that fucking moron who butchered that little boy all those years ago - the same fucking moron who is back in side - at taxpayers expense. Why he is still breathing is beyond me....yet we are going to pay £250,000 to give him another identity and another start in life. Justice....yeah right.

yep, I agree with you. But unfortunately it's the best, nay, ONLY, solution we presently have as a society that still seperates us from the animals.

Hey, when I first read about this, don't you think my first thought was getting my hands on a metal pipe and beating the living shit out of those two as well? I don't think a human being can be called normal if they don't have that reaction. But I think it becomes a problem when we verbalize it to others. Inciting violence is not a difficult thing to do, so I'm very wary of saying such things to others, especially in an open forum like this.

Peace bro. I know how you feel.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    PerilJam wrote:
    but who in their right mind would be going to Mount Druitt anyway?! utter sh*thole of the earth IMO.

He's Canadian, so clearly he probably doesn't know the area . . . if I were vacationing there, I'd have to assume that it's "safe"
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22

yep, I agree with you. But unfortunately it's the best, nay, ONLY, solution we presently have as a society that still seperates us from the animals.

Hey, when I first read about this, don't you think my first thought was getting my hands on a metal pipe and beating the living shit out of those two as well? I don't think a human being can be called normal if they don't have that reaction. But I think it becomes a problem when we verbalize it to others. Inciting violence is not a difficult thing to do, so I'm very wary of saying such things to others, especially in an open forum like this.

Peace bro. I know how you feel.

i know i know, what you say makes perfect sense.....its just frustrating that the system seems to fail the victim so badly in these cases.

But then again ask me for a better system and Im sure i couldnt give you one. Some would say society has failed some of these idiots in the first place leading them to do what they do...I dont always agree but there may be some merit in that.

Its a tough one, and the knee jerk reaction is to want them to hurt too....but yeah i agree, its wrong, that would make us just the same.
  • The article in the Globe & Mail today mentions him having met his girlfriend at PJ show in Seattle.

This whole self defense thing would laughable if it wasn't so infurating (sp?). Karma should revisit those punk ass bastards.
  • I am truly sorry for this petty crime. I hope the children involved in this get what they deserve.
    I am also saddened to read what people think when they hear the word Australia. Please don't think we are all violence and so on.
    Sending positive vibes for a speedy recovery!!!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Posts: 1,029
    PerilJam wrote:
    Was he at the Sydney show - I think if he was I was next to him for a while there. What utter scumbags - but who in their right mind would be going to Mount Druitt anyway?! utter sh*thole of the earth IMO.
    Hope he's going to be ok!
    It is kind of strange you say that cause 15 years ago today there were 35000 of us to see PJ at Eastern Creek & Mt Druitt was the closest station the raceway. Ok it is not a nice area but he went to see a band at a club. The sister of one of attackers said he provoked them, BOLLOCKS!
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
  • tyemarietyemarie Posts: 40
    Hello Everyone,

I am his sister, and I just wanted to let everyone know his is recovering and seems to be doing well. I talked to him last night after his surgery and and he sounded really good. I told him about this thread and he is grateful for all your kind words, encouragement and support.

Thanks again,
    Tye
    xo
    the oceans made me, but who came up with love?
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    pdalowsky wrote:

jesus christ

Yea like they won't get the shit beat out of them in prison :twisted: . That stuff never happens ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tyemarie wrote:
    Hello Everyone,

I am his sister, and I just wanted to let everyone know his is recovering and seems to be doing well. I talked to him last night after his surgery and and he sounded really good. I told him about this thread and he is grateful for all your kind words, encouragement and support.

Thanks again,
    Tye
    xo

we're all thinking of him
  • tyemarie wrote:
    Hello Everyone,

Thanks again,
    Tye
    xo

Thanks for the update Tye! Tell him Bill and Mary are pulling for him from Hawaii!!!!! xo
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Heath, thinking of you out here in Seattle and best wishes on a speedy recovery. Had a great time partying with you in Seattle and Portland. So sorry this had to happy to such a genuinely nice human being.

Ryan
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    tyemarie wrote:
    Hello Everyone,

Thanks again,
    Tye
    xo
    Best wishes to him from London! Feels so strange that he was such a great guy to have a chat with in Seattle 6 months ago, that this happened back in my hometown and now he's recovering at one of my usual workplaces from not much more than a year back. Glad to hear he's doing well.

Doubtless he'll pick himself right up and get amongst the good times ASAP!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Yes that was the guy, he was next to me and Gus at Melbourne.

Let's get active and do something: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125003

Yes I remember them clearly she was really pretty....and yes he was near Gus I meant to write that in my post...
    Its so sad.... :(
  • LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

jesus christ

can you please not compare filth like this to animals. Animals never hurt out of spite, are never cruel for the fun of it and well, humans have a lot to learn from animals.
    I hate when people call scum humans "animals". Couldn't be further from the truth.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    aus_suz wrote:

Let's get active and do something: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125003

Yes I remember them clearly she was really pretty....and yes he was near Gus I meant to write that in my post...

Yeah, I remember them well, I caught the tamborine that Ed threw at Heath's girlfriend and then handed it to them. Then right away, Ed comes racing down into the crowd with two more, gives one to Heath and offters the other one to Kirsten. Ed must have taken me for a douchebag who'd not passed it on hahaha. She told him she'd got one, and it went to some otherlucky fan. What a great night that was! Incredible show.

C'mon people, we're going to try to get Heath a get well present from the other 10c members. Please check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125003 and add your name to the list. Hope to make this thing go down in the next few days.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    aus_suz wrote:

Yeah, I remember them well, I caught the tamborine that Ed threw at Heath's girlfriend and then handed it to them. Then right away, Ed comes racing down into the crowd with two more, gives one to Heath and offters the other one to Kirsten. Ed must have taken me for a douchebag who'd not passed it on hahaha. She told him she'd got one, and it went to some otherlucky fan. What a great night that was! Incredible show.

i remember that... but couldn't see who it went to :D
    aus_suz wrote:

C'mon people, we're going to try to get Heath a get well present from the other 10c members. Please check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125003 and add your name to the list. Hope to make this thing go down in the next few days.

Yeah he handed me one too I cant remember if it was after Heath's or not.....
    I still can't believe it happened... :)
    I know he had 2 in his hands tho and he looked down at them both then looked up at me and handed me one..:)

can you please not compare filth like this to animals. Animals never hurt out of spite, are never cruel for the fun of it and well, humans have a lot to learn from animals.
    I hate when people call scum humans "animals". Couldn't be further from the truth.

oh come on, its hardly meant literally, a figure of speech/terminology, whatever, call it what you will....certainly does not try to insinuate that animals are evil....
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i just recieved a text message from OzJammer who had just spoken to heath in hospital.
    he is doing well and expects to be out in a few days
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    LongRoad wrote:

Chimpanzees are cruel for the fun of it... those wee fuckers know I've waited for 2 hours at the side of the railings to watch them have their feeding time at the Zoo but do they come out and play up to the crowds.. do they hell! they just sit their and cruelly taunt us with their nonchalance.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i just recieved a text message from OzJammer who had just spoken to heath in hospital.
    he is doing well and expects to be out in a few days

That's great to hear :)
    I was looking thru some Melb pics today and I had one of the corner where Heath was unfortunately U cant see Heath but u can see his g/friend :)