FOR SALE ITW (SEALED), LOST DOGS & AVOCADO VINYLS (OPENED)

Comments

• LaddieLaddie Posts: 311
    At least he's hooking the buyer with free shipping!
  • i had, at one point, four of these. now i only have two.
  • i had, at one point, four of these. now i only have two.

Thanks for sharing!
    the_more_you_know.jpg
  • Laddie wrote:
    At least he's hooking the buyer with free shipping!
    ha... love the username... wonder how SLH feels being second best around here :lol:

wish i was able to get my hands on more than one ITW back in the day
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    since ebay auctions are cool now i will post this one in case anyone is interested.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-MIGHTY-BOOSH-T- ... 621wt_1167

Classic!!!

PS - In case anyone wanted to know Snoopy has another ITW for sale on ebay now. (he pays me to promote) :roll:
  • Good Evening All,

By now you have probably realized that I no longer need to whore out my own items on the 'bay...some of you are so interested in stalking my every move that you have done the "work" for me...so with all the bashing going on, it makes me chuckle to see that you are now promoting my wares for me, which is how it should be ;) ....All kidding aside, be aware that we (without naming any other names here) have been asking for a seperate forum for buy/sell/trade with no luck...the last ITW vinyl that sold today (for $300+) only had 105 total views after 5 days...with your remarks, I have achieved nearly 200 views in a matter of hours, with many 'watchers'...not to mention the fact that the seller of today's ITW has lied about his/her copy being unopened, as the photos clearly indicated...http://cgi.ebay.com/Into-The-Wild-LP-Ed ... 25590b366c the first photo is a stock photo, something SLH has very quickly and happily had my listings removed from Ebay for doing so myself in the past(but a valuable lesson learned by me in all honesty)...I asked the seller many specific questions, like how can you get a photo of the 7" single and the booklet that is INSIDE THE ALBUM without opening it?... and was not replied to whatsoever...that buyer will be disappointed when they realize the record has been opened...any of you can obtain an ITW vinyl (opened and scratched) right now on Ebay for $200 BIN, if you are so inclined...what I sell is the real deal, as my feedback on Ebay has conclusively indicated...I sold my opened ITW to someone here on the board who is quite excited to have won it...they just sent me a PM thanking me profusely...I have done several trades with fellow members, some of which have achieved near legendary status (right Arq?) and am a huge fan of all things Pearl Jam...Santos has PM'd me calling me a 'flipper' and I have responded with nothing but kind words...not all of us have the luxury of being in the inner circle of a world-famous group of extrememly wealthy musicians...To me, Tom Tomorrow, selling an obviously donated white backspacer for $3000+, is the flipper king, and he CLEARLY had Pearl Jam's blessings in doing so...I sell things for many reasons, and I trade for many reasons as well...but I will never be one to sell something for below fair market value...so there it is...for those of you on the board who have met me, I needn't say more...and for those who have not, ignorance is bliss...the fact is I am lucky enough to have some very prized items, and I get wrapped up in obtaining things at times...once they are obtained, sometimes I feel the need to let them go or even question why I get so wrapped up in obtaining them in the first place...which was the case with one of my Benny box sets and with my Klausen DC, Dusseldorf & SLC prints...for all who have followed me and waited for me to be exposed as some kind of scheister, I'm sorry to not have given you what you needed to achieve this...so goodnight to all who have graciously donated their 2 cents worth...I am selling another record...nothing more to say...

Until We Meet Again,

Snoopy

P.S. I'll be really surprised if this doesn't get locked now :lol:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Good Evening All,

By now you have probably realized that I no longer need to whore out my own items on the 'bay...some of you are so interested in stalking my every move that you have done the "work" for me...so with all the bashing going on, it makes me chuckle to see that you are now promoting my wares for me, which is how it should be ;) ....All kidding aside, be aware that we (without naming any other names here) have been asking for a seperate forum for buy/sell/trade with no luck...the last ITW vinyl that sold today (for $300+) only had 105 total views after 5 days...with your remarks, I have achieved nearly 200 views in a matter of hours, with many 'watchers'...not to mention the fact that the seller of today's ITW has lied about his/her copy being unopened, as the photos clearly indicated...http://cgi.ebay.com/Into-The-Wild-LP-Ed ... 25590b366c the first photo is a stock photo, something SLH has very quickly and happily had my listings removed from Ebay for doing so myself in the past(but a valuable lesson learned by me in all honesty)...I asked the seller many specific questions, like how can you get a photo of the 7" single and the booklet that is INSIDE THE ALBUM without opening it?... and was not replied to whatsoever...that buyer will be disappointed when they realize the record has been opened...any of you can obtain an ITW vinyl (opened and scratched) right now on Ebay for $200 BIN, if you are so inclined...what I sell is the real deal, as my feedback on Ebay has conclusively indicated...I sold my opened ITW to someone here on the board who is quite excited to have won it...they just sent me a PM thanking me profusely...I have done several trades with fellow members, some of which have achieved near legendary status (right Arq?) and am a huge fan of all things Pearl Jam...Santos has PM'd me calling me a 'flipper' and I have responded with nothing but kind words...not all of us have the luxury of being in the inner circle of a world-famous group of extrememly wealthy musicians...To me, Tom Tomorrow, selling an obviously donated white backspacer for $3000+, is the flipper king, and he CLEARLY had Pearl Jam's blessings in doing so...I sell things for many reasons, and I trade for many reasons as well...but I will never be one to sell something for below fair market value...so there it is...for those of you on the board who have met me, I needn't say more...and for those who have not, ignorance is bliss...the fact is I am lucky enough to have some very prized items, and I get wrapped up in obtaining things at times...once they are obtained, sometimes I feel the need to let them go or even question why I get so wrapped up in obtaining them in the first place...which was the case with one of my Benny box sets and with my Klausen DC, Dusseldorf & SLC prints...for all who have followed me and waited for me to be exposed as some kind of scheister, I'm sorry to not have given you what you needed to achieve this...so goodnight to all who have graciously donated their 2 cents worth...I am selling another record...nothing more to say...

Until We Meet Again,

Snoopy

P.S. I'll be really surprised if this doesn't get locked now :lol:

I'd say good luck with the sale Snoopy.....You are obviously a bastard for wanting to get the market value for your item.

I have no problem with you selling whatever you like....and I am mad keen on the buy sell forum here....but I appreciate why it will never happen - check out the lukinreprise thread for all the answers there

In the utopian world that some seem to think we live in we'd be seeing reeenk roinks on ebay for $10 - and no one would moan that it should never be sold with it being a 'promo item'.....

Speedy is always right on this subject - when it comes to Flipping the hyprocrisy on this board is frightening
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i think that if u dont do anything illigal its ok,,u have something and u want to sell it..
    all ok..sell it the price u want or where ever u want
    the issue for me is ten club is better ,now the have their record company, to press as many for the fans to buy..and would be better if there are limited edition to do the same as they did for the poster sells.
    one per member..if u see now in ebay all poster prices are down after 10c selling them..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Classic two face. Experienced it myself.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905

Santos has PM'd me calling me a 'flipper' and I have responded with nothing but kind words...not all of us have the luxury of being in the inner circle of a world-famous group of extrememly wealthy musicians...To me, Tom Tomorrow, selling an obviously donated white backspacer for $3000+, is the flipper king, and he CLEARLY had Pearl Jam's blessings in doing so...I sell things for many reasons, and I trade for many reasons as well...but I will never be one to sell something for below fair market value...so there it is...

Tom Tomorrow indicated that the funds he raised through the auction were donated to a friend of his, in order to cover some hefty medical expenses,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Tom Tomorrow the flipper king? Only if he's doing it to make profit for himself... that $3K was for a cause.

He is way more concerned about the welfare of others....which is more than I can say for some individuals here.
    Ok wrote:
    Classic two face. Experienced it myself.

Everywhere.....can't wait for the PJ shows to start so I can enjoy myself in the setlist threads!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    gndcd402 wrote:
    Ouch didn't he just sell one??
    lets play the game of which excuse will he use!
    A. "The buyer backed out and since it went for over $300 I figured I would start the bidding at $350"
    B. "I need to pay for a prostate exam"
    C. "Eggs are expensive"

First off, I recognize your username from youtube and I'd like to say that you do a hell of a job uploading PJ stuff there.

But as for this guy selling a vinyl. He can charge whatever he wants. If someone has the nerve to pay $300 for for Ed's stupid album then that's they're problem.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    normally I don't do reserves, but I was a bit tipsy when i posted :oops: , the reserve is pretty low for this record, IMO and it's almost bid up to the reserve already....just in case anyone is looking for a really clean copy from a reliable source...

if you're interested...here it is...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

Thanks,

Snoopy

santas little helper called u a flipper
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I wish everyone who wants a record have the chance to get for face value, but the truth of the matter is that when items are limited the prices get crazy, basic economics, I've sold some records and posters here of the board, some may say too expensive other may say at the right price, but I'm not only have sold I've bought too, that's the game all collectors have to play to get their collection, why some people want an ITW LP or a Binaural LP? is not like the music can't be found, i have both on CD and LP and all i can say is both have the same tunes, if you care about the music, the music is available very cheap, but if you want a limited item then that's another story.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    I wish everyone who wants a record have the chance to get for face value, but the truth of the matter is that when items are limited the prices get crazy, basic economics, I've sold some records and posters here of the board, some may say too expensive other may say at the right price, but I'm not only have sold I've bought too, that's the game all collectors have to play to get their collection, why some people want an ITW LP or a Binaural LP? is not like the music can't be found, i have both on CD and LP and all i can say is both have the same tunes, if you care about the music, the music is available very cheap, but if you want a limited item then that's another story.

yet again words of wisdom from arq..pearl jam vinyls are collectors items most cds are not.(dont tell paul that) :?

as for snoops i cant see what he is doing wrong...he has something to sell ,he sets a price if it sells everyones happy..if it does not sell he keeps it or drops the price.why are some people having a go at him.
    hes always been friendly and helpfull to me.
    arq wrote:

yet again words of wisdom from arq..pearl jam vinyls are collectors items most cds are not.(dont tell paul that) :?

as for snoops i cant see what he is doing wrong...he has something to sell ,he sets a price if it sells everyones happy..if it does not sell he keeps it or drops the price.why are some people having a go at him.
    hes always been friendly and helpfull to me.

no trouble Kev, I'll give you two quid for the Brother acetate?? well it is fake afterall ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    pdalowsky wrote:

no trouble Kev, I'll give you two quid for the Brother acetate?? well it is fake afterall ;)
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    I'll through in my thoughts.
    As I have always said - I don't have a problem with Flippers, don't have a problem with people posting there auctions on the board, and most certainly don't have a problem with trading at market values.

My only issue with Mr. Snoopy is that he was being a two face- why? because when I came to the board to link up my ebay listing with a thread - he came out firing at me that this was not the place and and that my prices were to high and blah blah blah blah..... After reading Mr. Snoopy response to all of these comments - it seems to me, that he will no longer rip into any other threads that have auctions linked up to them...Even if he doesn't agree with my prices( ;) , best offer snoopy- remember that)! With that being said I can rest in peace.....

Now ,all that I ask is to let Sawyer be the judge of all of this! He knows all and would only speak the truth! Sawyer where are you? Your wisdom is desperately needed here. His words should be the law of the board.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,037
    IamMine wrote:
    can't wait for the PJ shows to start so I can enjoy myself in the setlist threads!

+1
    tonifig8 wrote:
    I'll through in my thoughts.
    As I have always said - I don't have a problem with Flippers, don't have a problem with people posting there auctions on the board, and most certainly don't have a problem with trading at market values.

My only issue with Mr. Snoopy is that he was being a two face- why? because when I came to the board to link up my ebay listing with a thread - he came out firing at me that this was not the place and and that my prices were to high and blah blah blah blah..... After reading Mr. Snoopy response to all of these comments - it seems to me, that he will no longer rip into any other threads that have auctions linked up to them...Even if he doesn't agree with my prices( ;) , best offer snoopy- remember that)! With that being said I can rest in peace.....

Now ,all that I ask is to let Sawyer be the judge of all of this! He knows all and would only speak the truth! Sawyer where are you? Your wisdom is desperately needed here. His words should be the law of the board.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sawyer is busy holed up composing a thread on why its digusting the US tour dates havent been announced yet. Expect that soon ;)
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,465
    You are all flippers....

Every single one of you.......

hehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    You are all flippers....

hehehe

Let him who is without sin, throw the first stone
    ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • wow man, you calling tom tomorrow the "biggest flipper" because he DONATED an item to be auctioned off to help his friends medical expenses is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen on this board. ( and there are a lot of tools here so that's a big accomplishment for you) i would be willing to bet that not a single cent of your itw auction is going to charity or to help someone in need. what a joke this guy is.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    You are all flippers....

hehehe

I'd like to also ad that I personally don't like flipping on the board-
    If it's something that has simply gained value through time- I have not problem with that on the board, but if you bought it at the show today and tried to flip it on the "board" tomorrow- I see a problem with that..... my simple opinion....
    Again, we need Sawyer to come and set the Law of the Land here.... let it be his will, not ours.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,465
    wow man, you calling tom tomorrow the "biggest flipper" because he DONATED an item to be auctioned off to help his friends medical expenses is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen on this board. ( and there are a lot of tools here so that's a big accomplishment for you) i would be willing to bet that not a single cent of your itw auction is going to charity or to help someone in need. what a joke this guy is.
    Maybe the profit he makes is going to pay half his rent, maybe it will pay for groceries, who knows??

Who cares?? Why should he have to justify selling the album?
    People have flipped posters on this board for YEARS!!!

This guy is selling an album and making a couple hundered dollars profit....Good for him..

Life goes on...

Now everyone go read the 4,835 threads, that are on the first 5 pages of this forum, all dedicated to someone selling their posters.....FOR A PROFIT!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    tonifig8 wrote:
    You are all flippers....

hehehe

I'd like to also ad that I personally don't like flipping on the board-
    If it's something that has simply gained value through time- I have not problem with that on the board, but if you bought it at the show today and tried to flip it on the "board" tomorrow- I see a problem with that..... my simple opinion....
    Again, we need Sawyer to come and set the Law of the Land here.... let it be his will, not ours.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the thing and the whole argument again...what the hell is flipping? does time expired make it less of a 'crime' (tounge in cheek work use) ? when is it ok to sell? how much time needs to go by before its not flipping?

To be its all economics, people want what others have, they set the prices, if people diodnt pay the stupid prices then the flipping wouldnt exist.

Personally I just think there are far bigger things to get concerned with - like the shambolic mess the British government is getting itself in, and now the prospect of a hung parliament.....get ready for a rough ride for the english pound starting today....and that right there pisses me off because everything I buy is in god damn dollars.....a summer away from collecting would do me good of course (yeah right ;) )
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Yep, experienced the same attitude here. Ridiculous. I'm going to go out of my way to bash people on this board, saying their prices are too high, or I can't wait till 10C rereleases that merch in the next three years...oh wait....look at my auctions....look at me, look at my sales.... :lol::lol::lol: By the way, can I buy that poster off you for 1/3 of the market value? :lol::lol: Two faced. Period.

I'm all about the free market, capitalistic approach to all of this collecting but it shouldn't be done with the attitude of trying to take advange of others, at least not on this board - there's too many good people on this board.

And comparing an ebay flip, to the band donating a rare item to T. Tomorrow (their personal friend) = fail.
  • did you even read my post? i don't give a shit if this guy sells his left nut on ebay. it's pathetic to rationalize your actions by comparing them to a person who donated an item to charity. and who cares? obviously you do speedy, i mean you posted on here right. you cared enough to defend this guy. maybe he can take you out to a nice dinner with all the cash he makes.

wow man, you calling tom tomorrow the "biggest flipper" because he DONATED an item to be auctioned off to help his friends medical expenses is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen on this board. ( and there are a lot of tools here so that's a big accomplishment for you) i would be willing to bet that not a single cent of your itw auction is going to charity or to help someone in need. what a joke this guy is.
    Maybe the profit he makes is going to pay half his rent, maybe it will pay for groceries, who knows??

Who cares?? Why should he have to justify selling the album?
    People have flipped posters on this board for YEARS!!!

This guy is selling an album and making a couple hundered dollars profit....Good for him..

Life goes on...

Now everyone go read the 4,835 threads, that are on the first 5 pages of this forum, all dedicated to someone selling their posters.....FOR A PROFIT!!!
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,731
    Man, people really get this worked up over a record? Let the man live and make a few bucks, it's his record he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it.