Comments

• Hi, dimitrispearljam,

thank you so much for your answer.

Bye,

Katja
    hi Katja
    seeya on Venice
    Dimitris
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • and in berlin
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    why a tuesday!!?? :(

will try make it !
  • MW3384MW3384 Posts: 122
    great I am soooooooooooooooo excited for another European show. right Its nice to know they seem to have all their plans in order well in advance, where the US get 0 news once again, How about some sort of tease, I mean anything not even a full tweet just a twe would be nice,
  • and in berlin
    or in any other u going,,ill be there..lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Posts: 1,029
    Is this the same festival that was cancelled back in 2007 due to the storm?
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
  • BALLBOY wrote:
    yeah,,that fuckin day,,one of the worst experience in my life
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Posts: 1,029
    BALLBOY wrote:
    You seem to have made up for it since. I look forward to maybe meeting you in Hyde Park in 4 months, not that i am counting!
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
  • BALLBOY wrote:
    BALLBOY wrote:
    You seem to have made up for it since. I look forward to maybe meeting you in Hyde Park in 4 months, not that i am counting!
    whos counting???

u mean in 4 months and one day... :mrgreen:
  • GOT MINE!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • On sale now at following link:

http://www2.ticketone.it/nc_id184216_pt ... tival.html

57.5 euro + Service fee
  • joergjoerg Posts: 123
    XC119434 wrote:
    On sale now at following link:

http://www2.ticketone.it/nc_id184216_pt ... tival.html

57.5 euro + Service fee

i just wanted to say, that the ticket sale started earlier than it is posted here on the site, but you were faster, so guys come on, get your tickets :P
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • I have just bought my ticket (only for Pearl Jam day). :mrgreen:
    It's 57€ + services. If you want the ticket in hand earlier that on the day of the show - the postage (I assume that must be a golden envelope) is 33€.
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Stereotype wrote:
    I have just bought my ticket (only for Pearl Jam day). :mrgreen:
    It's 57€ + services. If you want the ticket in hand earlier that on the day of the show - the postage (I assume that must be a golden envelope) is 33€.
    :lol::lol:
    SO..GREEK MAFIA IS BEHIND SLOVENIA MAFIA(ARE U COMING FINALLY TO BERLIN?)

VENICE TIX IS ALREADY UP FOR SALE FROM 21:00 CTE TONIGHT 24-2
    EDIT..DONT CLIK THE SHIPPING METHOD BY POST OFFICE THEY CHARGE 20 EUROS !!!!
    PICK UP FROM BOX OFFICE IS THE OPTION
    TOTAL WITH FEES
    60,95 €
  • Stereotype wrote:
    I have just bought my ticket (only for Pearl Jam day). :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol:
    SO..GREEK MAFIA IS BEHIND SLOVENIA MAFIA(ARE U COMING FINALLY TO BERLIN?)

VENICE TIX IS ALREADY UP FOR SALE FROM 21:00 CTE TONIGHT 24-2
    EDIT..DONT CLIK THE SHIPPING METHOD BY POST OFFICE THEY CHARGE 20 EUROS !!!!
    PICK UP FROM BOX OFFICE IS THE OPTION
    TOTAL WITH FEES
    60,95 €

Hi, if you want the tickets to be shipped, it's 57,50€ (ticket, one day show) + 9,99€ (shipping costs for Italy only) + 6,90€ (other fees).
    See you in Belfast and in Venice, guys
    Elena
    19/09/2006 - Turin
    15/06/2007 - Venice (canceled)
    15/08/2009 - Berlin
    23/06/2010 - Belfast
    06/07/2010 - Venice

26/06/2012 - Amsterdam
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Will Heineken Helen Get Free admission?
  • hrd2imgn wrote:
    Will Heineken Helen Get Free admission?
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Hi,

can someone please give me some advice where to leave my car in Venice (I will be arriving from Ljubljana - Slovenia), which bus or train to take to get to Parco San Giuliano and when exactly will PJ start to play since I am not planning to take the day off at work.

Thanks.

Katja
  • Hi,

can someone please give me some advice where to leave my car in Venice (I will be arriving from Ljubljana - Slovenia), which bus or train to take to get to Parco San Giuliano and when exactly will PJ start to play since I am not planning to take the day off at work.

Thanks.

Katja
    u can park near the Central Train station in Mestre which is close to the center of the city..from there there are buses to the venue.,im taking bus from there as well.
    Mestre is the city where is Parco San Giuliano and its close to Venice
  • Dimitrispearljam, thanks once again. When do you think PJ will start to play?

Katja[/quote]
    u can park near the Central Train station in Mestre which is close to the center of the city..from there there are buses to the venue.,im taking bus from there as well.
    Mestre is the city where is Parco San Giuliano and its close to Venice[/quote]
  • Dimitrispearljam, thanks once again. When do you think PJ will start to play?

Katja
    last time i was in the same festival,i was in the same hotel with a italian support group and ask them about that ,what time pearl jam would be in stage told that the program was to pay about 21:00 21:45
    too bad couse it cancel and dont know to tell u..the festival starts at 15:00 this year,,,if i have to tell u an hour i would tell u to be in the festival at 20:00..
    Dimitris

Edit.il be with alot of slovenian friends in Venice show,,we can all go together..you can add me in facebook if u want :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Kat,
    Is there any chance of a confirmation that this is the full Euro tour confirmed now, that no further dates are likely to be added?

I know I am pushing my luck, but it may help people decide what shows to go to, or indeed to put off making that decision :D

:mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Kat,
    Is there any chance of a confirmation that this is the full Euro tour confirmed now, that no further dates are likely to be added?

I know I am pushing my luck, but it may help people decide what shows to go to, or indeed to put off making that decision :D

+1
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    so jealous.....you know where I wish I was going to be! :cry::cry:
  • Dimitrispearljam, thanks a lot again. I will be arriving with my husband who is unfortunately not a PJ fan :( , so I will try to keep him away from all the hard core fans - since he is doing me a favour and driving me to Venice. Facebook - I do not have a profile.

thanks,
    katja
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    dottles wrote:
    Kat,

Not a chance... Unfortunately i think they've caught on to that and realize that people obviously would rather do shows closer to them.. but the last few years we are faked out. A random festival show is announced and of course, like the sheep we are.. we think oh no! This is the only show near me! So we get tickets , then the next day other shows are announced that make way more sense to attend and we can't because you just sank 300 bucks into some lame festival.. I think they do that so they will sell more tix to festivals, considering most people i know would much rather see them in a non festival type setting..
  • dottles wrote:
    Kat,

Not a chance... Unfortunately i think they've caught on to that and realize that people obviously would rather do shows closer to them.. but the last few years we are faked out. A random festival show is announced and of course, like the sheep we are.. we think oh no! This is the only show near me! So we get tickets , then the next day other shows are announced that make way more sense to attend and we can't because you just sank 300 bucks into some lame festival.. I think they do that so they will sell more tix to festivals, considering most people i know would much rather see them in a non festival type setting..
    u mean pearl jam will play more shows in europe and they just dont announce it for people buy the expensive festival tickets..
    no way..things dont work that way..
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    dottles wrote:
    Kat,

u mean pearl jam will play more shows in europe and they just dont announce it for people buy the expensive festival tickets..
    no way..things dont work that way..

I'm not saying that's whats happening here.. I just know that its happened in the US a few times now..
    Maybe I'm reading too much into it but in my past experience.. most shows were announced in groups instead of one show at a time... Not so much the case anymore so whats a bish to think? :P It's not just me either.. i know plenty of people who were livid after the Bonnaroo thing in 08 ..Its no big deal though.. i've learned to not be taken by such trickery :D
  • nigelnigel Posts: 267
    If you want a little compare and contrast on how Pearl Jam and 10c look after us fans - take a look the prices for Bon Jovi's forthcoming run at the O2 in London. Tickets near the stage for these shows are approaching £1,000 (sterling) EACH.

PJ on the other hand take the best seats/standing tickets in the house and make them available at prices fans can afford.

Nothing is ever perfect in life - yes the server crashing when you want tickets in annoying, yes they are a bit slow on announcing stuff sometimes - but overall I think 10c is great.
    :D
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i'd love to go, but ya now.... i'm afraid it's gonna get canceled again... in 07, jeff and I arrived right after the fuckin speaker towers blew down. I think we bought 1 heinekin and had to WALK back across the damn bridge to venice.... what an event :roll:

festival is on the mainland....
    http://www.veniceonline.it/Maps/VeniceS ... OnLine.jpg
    well at least it was in 2007...
    i like sound...