Pearl Jam headlining Heineken Jammin' Festival in Venice

KatKat Posts: 4,840
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Pearl Jam announced today that they will be headlining the Heineken Jammin'
Festival in Venice, Italy on July 6th, 2010. Tickets on sale now at
TicketOne.it.

Tickets available at: http://www.ticketone.it , or by calling infoline +39 02 53 00 65 01

*Ten Club will not be holding a pre-sale for this festival.
Falling down,...not staying down
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    Cool- Wish I could be there. Have fun my Italian brothers and sisters!
  • http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=135600

AEROSMITH, GREEN DAY, PEARL JAM and SKUNK ANANSIE are the first confirmed bands for this year's Heineken Jammin' Festival, set to take place July 3-6 at San Giuliano Park in Mestre, Venice, Italy.

The acts' participation in the event was announced today at a press conference in Mestre attended by Massimo Cacciari (mayor of Venice), Gianluca Di Tondo (marketing director of Heineken Italy), Roberto De Luca (CEO of Milano Concerti / Live Nation Italy) and Massimo Venturini (president of Municipalità Mestre Carpenedo).
    Thanks but why is PJ fan club web site always late to the party?? I never ever complain about this but this topic been up all day on the PORCH.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • I must admit I am not 100% happy about this new...I would have prefered Udine for the Italian date since I do not like festivals. Anyway I will go....!!!!!!
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    I must admit I am not 100% happy about this new...I would have prefered Udine for the Italian date since I do not like festivals. Anyway I will go....!!!!!!

If I could clothesline you I would.........BE HAPPY THEY ARE REMOTELY NEAR YOU. We in the U.S. continue to wait with baited breath. :evil:
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    im not trying be a @$$.....but when an announcement such as this comes down....shouldnt 10c members recieve an email ?

because i have not recieved one. luckily i surf the pit quite regularly but then i get to thinking about those 10c members who are not active in teh forums or on the PJ website..they are left in the dark without the email. or maybe the email has yet to be sent,. sorry if this seems to be nitpicking
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    edited February 2010
    Sawyer wrote:
    I must admit I am not 100% happy about this new...I would have prefered Udine for the Italian date since I do not like festivals. Anyway I will go....!!!!!!

If I could clothesline you I would.........BE HAPPY THEY ARE REMOTELY NEAR YOU. We in the U.S. continue to wait with baited breath. :evil:

You in the US are already enough fortunate to have them all the years, so don't complain :lol:
    This Venice show will be my 3rd PJ show, I hope they will play Sad and In Hiding
    Post edited by Jammalambo on
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    robcascie wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

You in the US are already enough fortunate to have them all the years, so don't complain :lol:
    This Venice show will be my 3rd PJ show, I hope they will paly Sad and In Hiding

they won't
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    they won't

I'm sure they will, my friend
    if not it will be next year ;)
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    I have just booked our accomodation.
    But I still have to cancel the reservation in Udine. ..
    But going back to Venice for the 14th time is worth every unpleasant moment for me!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    wow two days to get tickets? I'm not even going and i think that's just plain mean! Don't people usually get paid on Fridays?! ..
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    wow two days to get tickets? I'm not even going and i think that's just plain mean! Don't people usually get paid on Fridays?! ..

i'm pretty sure you can't jam cash into your computer? ;)

Yeah.. you put it in the bank.. which generally takes ANOTHER day to clear on your card... Sorry but not everyone follows the beast that is the credit card industry....
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874

Yeah.. you put it in the bank.. which generally takes ANOTHER day to clear on your card... Sorry but not everyone follows the beast that is the credit card industry....

it's only a beast for the irresponsible?

i've never paid one cent of interest or any fee...

anyway... good luck with your complainin! ;)

it's only a beast for the irresponsible?

I agree.. but the whole thing makes no sense to begin with.. Its contrived so people can't understand it , Not all these people who are in debt til they're dead x10 can be complete idiots.. whatever.. im not complaining.. i'm not even going! I just think it sucks and ten c used to give people time to collect thoughts and funds.. but i forgot.. if you say anything thats not sucking up you are crucified and censored here.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    WTF!!!, We got Itailan food in Manhatten!!! Carmine's baby, 200 W 44th. You could walk there from the Garden ;) mmmmm Carmine's mmmmmm Shit now i'm hungry :| , they even got Salad fo Ed.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    jets521 wrote:
    im not trying be a @$$.....but when an announcement such as this comes down....shouldnt 10c members recieve an email ?

because i have not recieved one. luckily i surf the pit quite regularly but then i get to thinking about those 10c members who are not active in teh forums or on the PJ website..they are left in the dark without the email. or maybe the email has yet to be sent,. sorry if this seems to be nitpicking

It's not a 10C event ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

• it's only a beast for the irresponsible?

Congrats on your credit history.

I would give you a medal but I'm fresh out. ;)

I understand where your coming from Mandi. :)

Now lets hear that Alpine Valley date or dates shall we. :D

Serious I'm starting to get sick of talking Alpine but I can't stop until it happens.
  • Flight -Hotel to Venice booked...
    im happy that im going back to the venue that cancel and make me and alot of people so sad that day..
    but thanks God we didnt injure, me and my Sister and her Husbad that day..and most of the people they did are recovery...Now is the time to have some fun ,see the best Band in the world live in Venice
    THANK U PEARL JAM FOR KEEP YOUR PROMISES,THANK U PEARL JAM FOR COME BACK TO VENICE
    WE WILL GIVE U THIS BACK ,WITH THE ONLY WAY WE KNOW..
    WE WILL KEEP ON ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD......
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    jets521 wrote:

It's not a 10C event ...

ahhhhhh got ya. wow i feel dumb . haha thanks
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22

Jesus. What do you do for work???
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Pearl Jam headlining another festival...Wow...What a shocker?...When pearl jam becomes strictly a festival band in the states..Will be the day I quit going to see them in concert..

Jeremy

Jesus. What do you do for work???
    I plan my 22 days vacation in all pj Europe tour ..so i just waiting the last piece of puzzle...for book ,couse im not the lucky to have gigs in my country so ill be all 22 days out of Greece,..so i just wait the place for book
    i work in Greek Airforce and a normal salary..and credit card will pay alot of this trip,and pay back in some months... putting some every month,,dont think this is strange..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm happy for the European fans but can we please have some shows in North America? Non-festival shows that is...
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Sawyer wrote:

they won't
    way to be an ass
  • MY GOD... this might have to be my graduation present... my favorite city in the world + my favorite band

maybe ill see y'all there :mrgreen:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Hi,

can somebody please explain to me how do these festival concerts work since I have never been to any - just solo concerts. For example - when will PJ start to play in Venice, can I live when they finish, is the price that i pay for tickets just for their show or for all bands ...

Thanks for tje information
    Katja
  • Hi,

can somebody please explain to me how do these festival concerts work since I have never been to any - just solo concerts. For example - when will PJ start to play in Venice, can I live when they finish, is the price that i pay for tickets just for their show or for all bands ...

Thanks for tje information
    Katja
    u can buy one day ticket(6th July and its for all day..u can go to the festival whatever time u want and leave after pearl jam finnish the show..its the last day and the last band play so we are all leaving the festival after pj performance :)
    i hope that help u
  • Nobody happier than me. See you there :)
    Hopefully the weather will be kinder than the last time I was there...
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Thanks guys!!!! I'm sooooo happy!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • Hi, dimitrispearljam,

thank you so much for your answer.

Bye,

Katja