who wants my BK METAL PRINT ..????

2»

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    pearljim10 wrote:
    where is your ebay listing? I looked under pearl jam klausen and pearl jam metal but didn't see it.

it's not a pearl jam print

klausen metal would be the right search terms

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAD-KLAUSEN-CLOAK- ... 2a053ab6a6
  • I'd love to see this in person, I'm sure the pictures don't really give it justice.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    just linked this over at Blackredyellow.com too Joe...
  • i like the DC '06 poster much more......but that is a very cool, rare print right there!

good luck in your sale!...i'm sure you will find someone to take her off your hands. 8-)
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    i like the DC '06 poster much more......but that is a very cool, rare print right there!

good luck in your sale!...i'm sure you will find someone to take her off your hands. 8-)

Someone will buy it not to worry, it looks very very nice, but I agree that the print is better. I have both and I find the new shading in the cloak and veil to smooth up the lines a bit too much. I prefer the clearer/sharper lines in the print. The addition of bullets also makes the image more 'military'.

I also miss the text 'pearl jam' on the top. Those letters are badass and it is weird to see the art without the words, feel like somehting is missing. That may be because I saw the pj print first and got used to it though.

Someone should buy on this, who knows when the next one will be available, I know mine wont.

Good luck selling. Unique print for sure!
    I will swallow poison