who wants my BK METAL PRINT ..????

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited March 2010 in The Porch
up for grabs .

.I hate to do it..but i need the money for my wall of posters.. i haven't received it yet in the mail.. But when i do im not even going to open the box to look at it ..just add a shipping label and sending it out .

$236
BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

I'll even throw in the puzzle for free
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    if i dont get any takers by friday....im going to put it up on ebay
  • Too rich for my blood joe. Good luck with your sale.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    its what i paid for it... from THE FADED LINE co.
  • joe2468 wrote:
    its what i paid for it... from THE FADED LINE co.
    Oh, I'm aware. That's why I originally stayed away. And I'm usually a big jigsaw puzzle guy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Somebody will absolutely pick this beauty up though, it's a great limited edition item.
    i hope so...cause i really could use the money to buy the rest of the posters from EMEK for my wall..
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    Somebody will absolutely pick this beauty up though, it's a great collectors item.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    $50

;)
    i'll even throw in the puzzle for free
    throw in the coffee mug and sticker and you have a deal!!!

oh wait... what do you mean they haven't used that image on those items... YET

;)

;)

hhaha if i go CAFEPRESS.com i can make you a coffie mug, shot glass, pint glass, tshirt, hat, jacket, wrist band. ETC ETC :lol::lol::lol:
    joe2468 wrote:

;)

hhaha if i go CAFEPRESS.com i can make you a coffie mug, shot glass, pint glass, tshirt, hat, jacket, wrist band. ETC ETC :lol::lol::lol:

hahaha... this is true ;)

good luck with your sale... wish i had the cash

and the ok from my roommate to hang a piece of metal on the wall with a grim reaper on it ;)
    still up fro grabs if anyone wants it ....just looking to get what i paid for $236 AND YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING
    ok... $52

and you pay shipping

deal?? :mrgreen:
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Ok... I pay shipping.

You pay me $52 and send the print.

Win/win! (for me!)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    i thought for sure someone would want this ......
  • I'm absolutely baffled no one wants this. I hopped on one as soon as the winners were announced. There's only 60 of these in the world! and they're metal!!! Someone has to want this.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Joe you just need to find the monkey set and you'll be able to keep this and buy posters and have change ;)

Keep searching :D
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Joe you just need to find the monkey set and you'll be able to keep this and buy posters and have change ;)

dont worry ..im still searching ...like i said i lost ALL my boxsets.....
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    joe2468 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

dont worry ..im still searching ...like i said i lost ALL my boxsets.....

yup, thats what gives me hope still, looking for a box full of stuff must be easier than one tiny Cd set....i have a lot of hope vested in you right now 8-)
    GOT IT IN THE MAIL ......not sure if i should even open the box .....

i put it up on ebay ..if any of your guys want it...i will take it down and sell to you guys for COST......

let me know
    joe2468 wrote:

i put it up on ebay ..if any of your guys want it...i will take it down and sell to you guys for COST......

let me know

hopefully you get some cash for it

i'm really not trying to take a dump on your item... it's really a nice piece

but i just think that this image is over done now... and really if you're not a bachelor in your 20s what are you going to do with a big slab of metal with a headless guy and a bunch of bullets?

it doesn't even say pearl jam so you can't explain it to the wife as part of the addiction ;)

i'd love one for my garage... but i wouldn't pay for it
    joe2468 wrote:

let me know

hopefully you get some cash for it

i'm really not trying to take a dump on your item... it's really a nice piece

but i just think that this image is over done now... and really if you're not a bachelor in your 20s what are you going to do with a big slab of metal with a headless guy and a bunch of bullets?

it doesn't even say pearl jam so you can't explain it to the wife as part of the addiction ;)

i'd love one for my garage... but i wouldn't pay for it

over done ??? yes ..... they got tshirts puzzles hats..etc etc.......BUT from a collectors point of view its on metal ..ltd to ONLY 60...some thing very rarely done and it only GOES UP IN VALUE ..go search the web on any other metal prints.......this is why im shocked none jumped on it yet ...i know a few posters collectors and they all keep telling me to save it and im crazy for not wanting to keep it .....dont even take it out of the box...give it a few years and it will have a value of $1000 + ...

my problem is i came up with this crazy idea to do my basement in concert posters ... just bought a few hundred dollars worth of posters from EMEK ,Justin Hampton ,Frank kozik,and Jermain Rogers... about 150 posters from them ..... ...
    now im just trying to "lessin" the pain on my wallet
    joe2468 wrote:

let me know

Got a picture of that box? Is it pretty heavy? I'm wondering how much this will cost me in custom fees by the weight when it arrives home here in Halifax.
  • JW42505JW42505 Posts: 113
    can you post a link,,,i dont even know what this looks like?
  • JW42505JW42505 Posts: 113
    hate crosses...never mind, and good luck selling that metal
  • parkdropperparkdropper Posts: 178
    demetrios wrote:
    Got a picture of that box? Is it pretty heavy? I'm wondering how much this will cost me in custom fees by the weight when it arrives home here in Halifax.

They used a flat rate 4 lb shipping invoice.........looks stunning in person.
  • pearljim10pearljim10 Posts: 404
    where is your ebay listing? I looked under pearl jam klausen and pearl jam metal but didn't see it.
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
    demetrios wrote:

They used a flat rate 4 lb shipping invoice.........looks stunning in person.

Awesome! Can't wait till it arrives! :)
    i saw your crazy idea... and i think it's great... i'd love to see what prints you've gotten? i'm actually jealous you thought of it before i did... i'd love to have a bunch of one off prints from such popular artists