Festivals & TV Shows...

13»

Comments

• Nothing like jumping out of my seat and doing a full fledged fist pump around my office when my SNL contact just gave me the "your in" for the 13th...Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet! good for you dude! 8-)
  • festivals are more fun for me than concerts.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Nothing like jumping out of my seat and doing a full fledged fist pump around my office when my SNL contact just gave me the "your in" for the 13th...Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did they spell "you're" wrong too? ;)

congrats!!! that's awesome
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    nothing like watching the sun go down with good friends waiting to see PJ IMO :thumbup:

great...how the fuck am i going to argue with that?!?!.............i.........i......................fuck!!!!*lose of words :o *

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

You need to get your arse over here in June and join us then Erik... and you may have something to say...

"Cheers" as you raise a beer in the sun set springs to mind ;)

you might wanna remind him I'll be there too. Cuz that might have a serious impact on his final decision.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    you might wanna remind him I'll be there too. Cuz that might have a serious impact on his final decision.
    WE WAITING FOR U.. 8-):mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    MrSmith wrote:
    festivals are more fun for me than concerts.

how?
  • i like to make a day or weekend of it.
    i can usually more easily drag non PJ fans to the show.
    PJ just seems to love playing festivals and their energy seems higher in some cases.
    the fans in front are usually more nuts, not waiting with arms folded for some rare b-side.
    and my tenclub number is a joke, so i can hang at the front if i want to wait it out.

plus i like seeing the look on the Gentile's faces when they are blown away bye how awesome they are.
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    and i want monica bellucci...oopps..sorry i though was a thread about dreams..

Monica Bellucci....Doesn't get much hotter than that ;)
    MrSmith wrote:
    i like to make a day or weekend of it.
    PJ just seems to love playing festivals and their energy seems higher in some cases.
    the fans in front are usually more nuts, not waiting with arms folded for some rare b-side.
    and my tenclub number is a joke, so i can hang at the front if i want to wait it out.

plus i like seeing the look on the Gentile's faces when they are blown away bye how awesome they are.

great points... the band probably is influenced by the sea of people in front of them... and its nice to not have the zombies up front waiting for a lost dog

i guess my old cranky ass should accept that festivals have many followers and their positives... for those that enjoy them

i guess i just like to enjoy PJ from as close as possible... and festivals require that you spend your day waiting if you want to be close

and i'm not a waiter
  • MrSmith wrote:
    i like to make a day or weekend of it.

great points... the band probably is influenced by the sea of people in front of them... and its nice to not have the zombies up front waiting for a lost dog

i guess my old cranky ass should accept that festivals have many followers and their positives... for those that enjoy them

i guess i just like to enjoy PJ from as close as possible... and festivals require that you spend your day waiting if you want to be close

and i'm not a waiter
    i did it at ACL but it was awesome because the lineup at that stage was awesome that day (at least for me: Clutch, Toadies, Dead Weather). if the other bands sucked, it might have been a chore.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    What ever they decide to do is fine by me i don't plan on attending any more festivals at all i'm done with that scene , no tour means more $$$ for my next vacation i'm done stressing about when this band will tour or not .....simple things in my life just mean more these days ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Festivals are fine as long as they don't phone in the setlist which they didn't last year at OSL where we rocked the rail on Mike's side!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    MAS wrote:

i've spent 42 years studying volcanoes less hotter than Monica Bellucci... the outfit that i wear to test temperatures inside volcanoes would melt away if I even got close to an insertion in her hot crater...scienitfically speaking.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • What ever they decide to do is fine by me i don't plan on attending any more festivals at all i'm done with that scene , no tour means more $$$ for my next vacation i'm done stressing about when this band will tour or not .....simple things in my life just mean more these days ...

word! that's what i'm talking about! :clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    dunkman wrote:
    MAS wrote:

i've spent 42 years studying volcanoes less hotter than Monica Bellucci... the outfit that i wear to test temperatures inside volcanoes would melt away if I even got close to an insertion in her hot crater...scienitfically speaking.

i'm pretty sure that's not science ;)
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Awesome
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    What ever they decide to do is fine by me i don't plan on attending any more festivals at all i'm done with that scene , no tour means more $$$ for my next vacation i'm done stressing about when this band will tour or not .....simple things in my life just mean more these days ...
    can i have your number then. i'll give you my jeep for it.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,828
    How about playing All Points West Festival (close to NYC and philly)?

And as far as TV shows, i want them to be on The Simpsons! :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA