Festivals & TV Shows...

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    :lol::lol::lol:
    i love u man...hey when is the Boston dates??? :roll: :roll:

"when is the Boston dates?"....real fucking funny pal!! :evil: ...if you love me why do you say such hurtful things?!?!?! :evil: :cry::cry::cry:

;):lol:

......and just know this...when they do come to Boston it's gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyy better than any of those crappy Festivals you'll be seeing this summer so :P :P :P :P :P

no....i'm not bitter at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

jesus christmas

first you start this thread whining like a little girl with a busted tooth...

and now you post a post with 15 smilieys... not including D's 5

i don't even know you anymore!

obviously if they're playing SNL then they're announcing a tour ... pull your thong out of your cheeks... pick up the bong... and wait patiently!

and i'd put a winking smiley to end this but this is over the limit!!!!
    I don't care if they play festivals but they need to do a regular tour as well!!! How about some US and Canadian tour dates??? We deserve a full tour!!!

deserve?
  • I don't care if they play festivals but they need to do a regular tour as well!!! How about some US and Canadian tour dates??? We deserve a full tour!!!

deserve?

Yes, deserve...as a loyal fan of the band for 19 years!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • dunkman wrote:
    youngster wrote:

Not exactly the festivals I would know about, but glad to see where your heads at.

I only know about it cos your Dad sent me the link.

behave Dunky!! :x

:mrgreen:

we also have a Hemp/Weed festival in Boston...now that would be the place for some PJ!! :mrgreen:
    I don't care if they play festivals but they need to do a regular tour as well!!! How about some US and Canadian tour dates??? We deserve a full tour!!!

deserve?

Yes, deserve...as a loyal fan of the band for 19 years!

fair point

i just think deserve is a bit much... seems like you've actively done something

and yes being a fan is an action

it's not exactly solving the problems of the world :)
    dunkman wrote:
    youngster wrote:

Not exactly the festivals I would know about, but glad to see where your heads at.

behave Dunky!! :x

we also have a Hemp/Weed festival in Boston...now that would be the place for some PJ!! :mrgreen:

I love Hemp Fest

smoking weed on the boston common... nothing better ;)
  • jesus christmas

obviously if they're playing SNL then they're announcing a tour ... pull your thong out of your cheeks... pick up the bong... and wait patiently!

listen pickle puffer...i mean pillow pants or whatever the fuck your name is.....how and when i whine is my bizz, got that?!.....good!! ;):lol:

...and i'd pull the thong out of my cheeks, but your mom gets pissed when i don't wait for her to do it. ;):lol:

...plus, i don't even know myself, so how could you know me? :mrgreen:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    edited February 2010
    dunkman wrote:
    youngster wrote:

:lol::lol:

Touche, douche'
    Post edited by youngster on
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Deserve wasn't the right word to use but you get what I mean... :D

[quote="PillowPants [/quote]

fair point

i just think deserve is a bit much... seems like you've actively done something

and yes being a fan is an action

it's not exactly solving the problems of the world :)[/quote]
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • obviously if they're playing SNL then they're announcing a tour ... pull your thong out of your cheeks... pick up the bong... and wait patiently!
    This is my early nominee for post of the year. So funny.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • ......and just know this...when they do come to Boston it's gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyy better than any of those crappy Festivals you'll be seeing this summer so
    Obviously they will Erik. They are gonna rip the roof off the TD whatever Garden soon enough. Leave the festivals for Europe, we don't want 'em! Just like the metric system! :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • obviously if they're playing SNL then they're announcing a tour ... pull your thong out of your cheeks... pick up the bong... and wait patiently!

don't encourage him...it could get real ugly around here if the 2 of us start flinging shit around! :mrgreen:
  • good morning Erik!! :D its better than nothing :mrgreen:

hahahahaha.
    honestly.....exactly. hitting 20 years together. just thankful they ARE still together, making great music. and sure, glad they still play live, however they choose to do it.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

hahahahaha.
    honestly.....exactly. hitting 20 years together. just thankful they ARE still together, making great music. and sure, glad they still play live, however they choose to do it.

no doubt D2D...i agree.....mostly.....but they aren't that fucking old yet...& they aren't getting off that easy!! :twisted: :twisted:

hahahahaha.

no doubt D2D...i agree.....mostly.....but they aren't that fucking old yet...& they aren't getting off that easy!! :twisted: :twisted:

hell no they're not old yet!
    i'm not that far behind them, and i sure as fuck ain't old!
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• hell no they're not old yet!

and i'm not that far behind you so yeah....young as hell!!!!!!! ;):lol::mrgreen:8-)

now that that has been established....i want a real fucking tour!!! :twisted:

and i'm not that far behind you so yeah....young as hell!!!!!!! ;):lol::mrgreen:8-)

and i want monica bellucci...oopps..sorry i though was a thread about dreams.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    jesus christmas

listen pickle puffer...i mean pillow pants or whatever the fuck your name is.....how and when i whine is my bizz, got that?!.....good!! ;):lol:

...and i'd pull the thong out of my cheeks, but your mom gets pissed when i don't wait for her to do it. ;):lol:

...plus, i don't even know myself, so how could you know me? :mrgreen:

i don't know who anyone is... it's just a saying

and you stole your saying from eddie v

thief

;)

sometimes crazy breed needs a little direction/reminder ;)

I'm always here to help... and create/have laughs

glad i could do both! :mrgreen:

don't encourage him...it could get real ugly around here if the 2 of us start flinging shit around! :mrgreen:

i gotta get a t-shirt made

"don't encourage me"

or maybe a tat ;)

haha... my wife and I are planning a surprise 40th party for a friend

we had the headline on the invites saying "Timmi is getting old!!"

then we realized we were the only ones of her friends under 40... so it probably wouldn't have been funny but to just us and her ;)

anyway... i'm babbling :mrgreen:
  • you stole your saying from eddie v

thief

;)

???? say what???? :? :? :?
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    do what i do: lower your expectations. i expect them to play 20 or so shows per year now in 12 to 15 cities. if they do more than that i will be surprised and happy.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    you stole your saying from eddie v

thief

;)

???? say what???? :? :? :?

have you seen storytellers?

and i want monica bellucci...oopps..sorry i though was a thread about dreams.. :mrgreen:

i love you dimitris!
    :thumbup:

haha... my wife and I are planning a surprise 40th party for a friend

we had the headline on the invites saying "Timmi is getting old!!"

then we realized we were the only ones of her friends under 40... so it probably wouldn't have been funny but to just us and her ;)

anyway... i'm babbling :mrgreen:

nah, it's still funny.
    you don't lose your sense of humor just b/c you're over 40. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• have you seen storytellers?

yeah...it's been awhile though! so Ed said the same thing? funny shit!....i think once you get beyond Obama, Ed & I have a lot in common....thought wise any way.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,526
    Music Festivals Suck! :twisted:
    have you seen storytellers?

yeah...it's been awhile though! so Ed said the same thing? funny shit!....i think once you get beyond Obama, Ed & I have a lot in common....thought wise any way.

I'm pretty sure Ed is coming around to see things your way with Obama

I expect if he gets political during the shows it won't be on a positive note
  • Nothing like jumping out of my seat and doing a full fledged fist pump around my office when my SNL contact just gave me the "your in" for the 13th...Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm pretty sure Ed is coming around to see things your way with Obama

I expect if he gets political during the shows it won't be on a positive note

as much as i would of loved to be wrong about Obama....i knew i wasn't going to be.....(truth is my passion and i seek it daily).....Ed is a patriot to the bone though, so it is just a matter of time before he opens his eyes and sees Obama for what he really is...A FRAUD!! (if he hasn't done so already)