from

Touring Band:2000 :thumbup:

to

Festival Band:2010 :thumbdown:

WTF is up with that!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• good morning Erik!! :D its better than nothing :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    good morning Erik!! :D its better than nothing :mrgreen:

+ 1

yeah :roll: ...said the bastard who is going to said Festivals!!! :P :P :P :P

;):mrgreen::lol::lol:

yeah :roll: ...said the bastard who is going to said Festivals!!! :P :P :P :P

;):mrgreen::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    i love u man...hey when is the Boston dates??? :roll: :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm seeing both PJ own shows and festivals this summer so I can't moan too much.

My very first PJ show was a festival and I really enjoyed it... and looking forward to Hyde Park and Nijmegen, nothing like watching the sun go down with good friends waiting to see PJ IMO :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • :lol::lol::lol:
    i love u man...hey when is the Boston dates??? :roll: :roll:

"when is the Boston dates?"....real fucking funny pal!! :evil: ...if you love me why do you say such hurtful things?!?!?! :evil: :cry::cry::cry:

;):lol:

......and just know this...when they do come to Boston it's gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyy better than any of those crappy Festivals you'll be seeing this summer so :P :P :P :P :P

no....i'm not bitter at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • nothing like watching the sun go down with good friends waiting to see PJ IMO :thumbup:

great...how the fuck am i going to argue with that?!?!.............i.........i......................fuck!!!!*lose of words :o *

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • nothing like watching the sun go down with good friends waiting to see PJ IMO :thumbup:

great...how the fuck am i going to argue with that?!?!.............i.........i......................fuck!!!!*lose of words :o *

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

You need to get your arse over here in June and join us then Erik... and you may have something to say...

"Cheers" as you raise a beer in the sun set springs to mind ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• You need to get your arse over here in June and join us then Erik... and you may have something to say...

:mrgreen::mrgreen: man...i wish i had the $ to do it.........but i have some responsibilities that take precedence over PJ right now so............. :cry::cry: .........i'll just sit and wait for US dates....i know they will come......eventually! :(
  • :lol:
    i love u man...hey when is the Boston dates??? :r :roll:

"when is the Boston dates?"....real fucking funny pal!! :evil: ...if you love me why do you say such hurtful things?!?!?! :evil: :cry::cry::cry:

;):lol:

......and just know this...when they do come to Boston it's gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyy better than any of those crappy Festivals you'll be seeing this summer so :P :P :P :P :P

no....i'm not bitter at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    ..thats why i love u.....but if Luck,or God help u to see PJ IN EUROPE with Europe fans..u will never forget it,,we like touching eachother,stay close..have sex with strangers..,, ;):lol:
  • You need to get your arse over here in June and join us then Erik... and you may have something to say...

:mrgreen::mrgreen: man...i wish i had the $ to do it.........but i have some responsibilities that take precedence over PJ right now so............. :cry::cry: .........i'll just sit and wait for US dates....i know they will come......eventually! :(

Aw... we all wish you had the $$ to do it too :(

You're right, your priorties must take precedence. Your tour will come, I can feel it in me waters ;)

but i have some responsibilities ....what bigger than meet me??? :evil:

but i have some responsibilities ....what bigger than meet me??? :evil:

*whispers*

Pssst! Erik! He's worth meeting... Our Dimitris' a legend :thumbup: ;)

• but i have some responsibilities ....what bigger than meet me??? :evil:

someday my brother...someday!! :mrgreen:

and thanks Sian....i feel it in me waters too! :lol::lol:
  • and thanks Sian....i feel it in me waters too! :lol::lol:

Good :)

Who knows... we may even come over to toast a beer with you at sunset... won't be moaning about festivals then, will ya? ;)

(We won't, i'm just trying to scare you :P )

• Hate to say it.... but I understand where you're coming from.

Patience. Patience. Patience. Fucking patience. We'll get it Erik. Patience.

• *whispers*

im just what my friends are...awesome.. :mrgreen:;)

• *whispers*

im just what my friends are...awesome.. :mrgreen:;)

Awww thanks Big D! :D

Lots of hugs for you in June! :D

hey! what's crack'n Jen? 8-)

Patience?.....i have none! :cry:
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    is this what they have become?

from

Touring Band:2000 :thumbup:

to

Festival Band:2010 :thumbdown:

WTF is up with that!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Until they prove otherwise, the answer is yes.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    if they release a Festival Band 2010 DVD i'm buying it.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    if they release a Festival Band 2010 DVD i'm buying it.
    :thumbup: :wave:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    hey when is the Boston dates??? :roll: :roll:

Never, as we don't have festivals in boston. :lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • youngster wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    youngster wrote:

you have the gay Boston festival

http://www.bostonpride.org/

you go girlfriend
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    youngster wrote:

you go girlfriend
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    dunkman wrote:
    youngster wrote:

you go girlfriend

Not exactly the festivals I would know about, but glad to see where your heads at.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    youngster wrote:

Not exactly the festivals I would know about, but glad to see where your heads at.

I only know about it cos your Dad sent me the link.

hey! what's crack'n Jen? 8-)

Patience?.....i have none! :cry:
    Yeah, ummm, by patience I meant doing nothing but drinking maddog 20/20 and attending every dmb show... That should help pass the time. And, once the dates are announced, if you haven't scooped out your eardrums, we'll be ready to go!!!

Once you've hit bottom, you can only go up from there.
  • I don't care if they play festivals but they need to do a regular tour as well!!! How about some US and Canadian tour dates??? We deserve a full tour!!!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13