dating advice

13»

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    pinwheel wrote:
    if it makes a difference, this is a gay relationship. didn't think it was necessary to clarify those details but here it is.

it was highly necessary... I've been imagining threesomes with 2 women involved!! don't get me wrong, i'm not homophobic, in fact i love my house... but it is necessary to clarify as if you want advice, then its information that is vital to the advice received. i.e. if i was a hermaphrodite nun then me asking for relationship advice might not get the best info from a hetersexual aethiest, just as a gay man who has threesomes might not get the best relationship advice from someone who has kids and a wife.

Not to take away from this post but dunk, your posts always crack me up!!
  • dunkman wrote:
    pinwheel wrote:
    if it makes a difference, this is a gay relationship. didn't think it was necessary to clarify those details but here it is.

it was highly necessary... I've been imagining threesomes with 2 women involved!! don't get me wrong, i'm not homophobic, in fact i love my house... but it is necessary to clarify as if you want advice, then its information that is vital to the advice received. i.e. if i was a hermaphrodite nun then me asking for relationship advice might not get the best info from a hetersexual aethiest, just as a gay man who has threesomes might not get the best relationship advice from someone who has kids and a wife.

Okay... popcorn and lemonade just went up my nose with that last comment- fucking hilarious!

Are you going to be happy and content with this current relationship a year from now? Do you think that maybe you are only settling due to the fact that you would rather not be alone? If you can't grow together in a relationship as well as individually... outlook not so good.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    pinwheel wrote:
    okay i need some guidance from anyone.

i've been seeing a guy for a few months now and things have gotten a tad sour. he's 21 years older than me, but that doesn't matter to me, and he says it doesn't matter to him, but i don't know if he's being honest about it. he's very discreet and that isn't really a problem but i feel like it will be sooner than later because i have nothing to hide or be discreet about. not like bragging about what goes on in the bedroom to the world, but just him being mine in general. he's a teacher so i do get it, but it's hard.

we have very little, to nothing in common. but we like being with each other and i'm constantly thinking of him. i genuinely care about him, and i feel like he cares about me. i like to do things with him that i don't really care about just to be with him, and find it important because he enjoys those things. i don't feel like i'm getting the same here. we are very different types of personalities. he's clean, proper and by-the-book, and i'm relaxed, carefree and spontaneous. he likes theater, i like rock music....differences like that. we're both educated and respectful but i feel like this may be a hurdle eventually.

i don't think this is a problem because i think it's more me growing up than him changing me. ovbiously our ages make us different by generation alone, he's more mature, experienced, and knowledgable. but i feel like he's pushing me to grow up like him, not like how i would naturally grow up. of course i can't really comment because nobody knows how i will grow up. i guess i am just curious as to whether or not he is trying to change me or help me grow up. (things like learning how to cook/clean, how to dress (non-casually), overall demeanor/presentation).

we stopped having sex. this isn't a big problem (because there was a reason for it, but the situation has since been handled and he won't move past it)....except for the fact that he's constantly setting up three ways for us. it's almost like he's putting me into his sex life by obligation but wants nothing to do with only me. i have no idea if he's fooling around when i'm not there. he says he isn't, but i can't honestly say i believe him.

am i a fool for sticking around? should i move on? there's more but that's my rant for now.

This sounds horrible. Get out of this now.

There's so much wrong with this. Really.

You're young, you should be with someone who likes you for who you are. (Not someone who's trying to change you.) You should be with someone who likes having sex with YOU. (Not having problems and setting up group sex.)

If you have nothing in common, this is just a waste of your time.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dunkman wrote:
    don't get me wrong, i'm not homophobic, in fact i love my house...

You're such a dick! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    but it is necessary to clarify as if you want advice, then its information that is vital to the advice received.

I agree because my advice here now makes no sense whatsoever -- due to the lack of clarification:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

If they're having three ways with her and and two men, maybe the old guy is gay....but having her there with him when he fucks men makes him "not gay". And that's why he won't fuck her on his own....because he's just not turned on by women anymore.

My call is that the old guy is either gay or bi....and struggling with his sexuality! Best to move on.

Case closed. NEXT! ;)

Good luck though OP! :thumbup:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • "i'm not homophobic, in fact i love my house" :lol::lol::lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Pack up and leave!!! ASAP!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    pinwheel wrote:

Ok...going to be really blunt here....HE JUST WANTS A TOYBOY ON HIS TERMS. My opinion, and that's all it is, is that he is projecting his insecurities and "possible" infidelities onto you and making them your problem and only using you if and when it suits him. Regardless of sexual preferences and gender, the issues are his problems, not yours and unfortunately you have been caught up in his cruel, manipulative game. Whether or not he chooses to take ownership of his problems and deal with them properly isn't anything that should reflect on you. Basically the longer you hang around, the more he will convince you that it is you and not him that is the problem. Bail out whilst you still have your dignity intact and before he destroys your self-confidence any further. You don't need to spend your time second guessing yourself and seeking others opinions when your already know the answer. You deserve better and a I hope you find it!
  • Yeah just dump him and then listen to NIN Pretty Hate Machine afterwards.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    ...off track but....how's the hunger strike going TA???
  • ...off track but....how's the hunger strike going TA???

Shed 12 kgs, belly is bloated.
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Basically the longer you hang around, the more he will convince you that it is you and not him that is the problem.

Well said. :thumbup:
  • dunkman wrote:
    pinwheel wrote:
    and he doesn't pressure me into three ways, but he won't have any sexual relationship with me otherwise. he cooks for me

hi... I'm a horny chef.

pm me :thumbup:

I assume you're rethinking that one now... ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    dunkman wrote:
    pinwheel wrote:
    and he doesn't pressure me into three ways, but he won't have any sexual relationship with me otherwise. he cooks for me

hi... I'm a horny chef.

maybe he is, maybe not...... :lol:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    the storyline in this thread has taken a few twists and turns.
    pretty funny stuff.

to the OP...
    your dude sounds like a turd.
    his little rule of no sex unless it's a sausage festival is pretty fuckin fucked up to my notion.
    no less than 3 wieners goin at it or he aint doin it?
    he must be an old pro to handle such a load.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :shock: :shock:

;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    chadwick wrote:
    the storyline in this thread has taken a few twists and turns.
    pretty funny stuff.

to the OP...
    your dude sounds like a turd.
    his little rule of no sex unless it's a sausage festival is pretty fuckin fucked up to my notion.
    no less than 3 wieners goin at it or he aint doin it?
    he must be an old pro to handle such a load.

I can see now why the OP didn't originally want to tell us it was a gay relationship. :roll:
  • i was over at his house last night and he was extra affectionate because i haven't seen him in almost a week. funny how that shit flips so quick when he sees he fucked up. i know better now than to play his game. it's hard to say i don't care anymore but i'm trying to get there. i should've taken dre's advice.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:
    pinwheel wrote:

hi... I'm a horny chef.

i'm now just a chef. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

hi... I'm a horny chef.

i'm now just a chef. ;)

LMFAO!! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★