Ten Club Members helping others.

2»

Comments

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Ok 10c now for some thing hard to put in any good words. Mom is near the end of her fight. As of now it looks like hours. I just left her side for a min. to take care of the dogs and will be going back to her side soon. You all rock here and I will keep trying to update you but I know you understand if I take a min. to Just Breathe.

Love to all
    Paul
    Peace

:(

We are here for ya !!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Our Thoughts are with you and your Mom !!
    ...and now i rub my eyes, for he has returned
    seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    nothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grown
    and now he's home
    and we're laughing like we always did
    my same old, same old friend...
  • We are with you. Love and peace to you and your mom.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Our thoughts are with you!
  • ShiningStar I think you may have misunderstood my post. It had nothing to do with the odds but rather was an enquiry as to whether he received my donation since my attempts to pm him don't work here for some reason. Elwayvedder and Demetrios will both validate that I am not that kind of person and I really don't appreciate your assumption of my motives for donating, especially concerning something as serious as this. I plan to donate the poster to the Team McCready benefit if I am fortunate enough to win one. I hope that clarifies things to everyone, particularly Paul.

i was just trying to bump the thread is all i was really doing, to try to get more people to donate. "assumption of my motives for donating?" um that shud be really obvious. no?

anyways. best wishes paul.
  • I don’t know how to start this. But here it goes. My heart and soul are in a different place now. Mom is at peace now. She left this world yesterday (3-2-10) and now lives on with the man she left in this world.

Peace and Love
    Paul
    :cry:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I don’t know how to start this. But here it goes. My heart and soul are in a different place now. Mom is at peace now. She left this world yesterday (3-2-10) and now lives on with the man she left in this world.

Peace and Love
    Paul
    :cry:

So sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you (hugs)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    Peace, prayers and blessings for you and your family ..
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    Sorry to hear this. I have been thinking about you and hoping the best for you and your mom. Our thoughts are with you
  • I'm sorry for your loss. May I recommend listening to "Long Road".

When I have been in my deepest sadness, I listen to Indifference and it allows me to just "feel" and cry. It's not uplifting but you must allow yourself time to feel and grieve when the times comes. When you are ready to grieve... this one does it for me.

The sun will rise another day... hang in there.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    thanks for checking in paul

sorry for your loss :cry:
  • I am truly sorry to hear about your mom Paul, our thoughts are with you and your family.
    ...and now i rub my eyes, for he has returned
    seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    nothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grown
    and now he's home
    and we're laughing like we always did
    my same old, same old friend...
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Paul, hope you and your family are doing ok!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• lakerat25lakerat25 Posts: 75
    Paul,

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • #1 OceanStone, 1 chance
    #2 Tuolumne Mama, 4 chances
    #3Christensen, 2 chances
    #4Shiningstar, 3 chances
    #5 Elwayvedder, 1 chance
    #6 Brewda, 2 chances

Ok all the entrees have been assigned a number 1- 6 and are written on the back of a raffle ticket. Video will show the raffle drawing. Drawing will be posted tomorrow. 1 gift per ticket. I will mail these out as soon as I can.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    sorry for your loss man... light years maybe?
  • HIGH all,

I have picked the winners. I am going to try and post the video next. It may take a minuet being I have never posted a video before so we well see how it goes.

HERE ARE THE WINNERS!

Prize #1 goes to Elwayvedder

Prize #2 goes to Shiningstar

Prize #3 goes to Tuolumne Mama

I will try and PM you for your addresses so I can put the prizes in the mail!
  • th_SANY0611.jpg
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    My thoughts go out to you and your family.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    Holy Cow, I cannot believe I won with the odds being stacked against me. I would like to take this time to first offer my poster to Tuolumne Mama where she can have her choice of mine or her's. Whatever poster she does not take, I will then like to donate to a TBD Wishlist Pre Party for one this May's shows. Shoot me a PM to discuss once Tuolumne Mama decides if she wants my poster or her's,