2013 Fantasy Baseball

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    just sent anouther round of messages.

That does kind of suck. One of those people were pretty active too.

at least it was better than last year...we had two guys that signed up and then didn't log in to yahoo during the entire season. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,773
    two more weeks left in the regular season? Congrats to those that made it to the playoffs. Not sure what happened to me this year. Almost went from first to worse :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Hey 81. Can you post a list here of the team names and board names?
    DS1119 wrote:

no. :lol:

there are a few i don't know.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

no. :lol:

there are a few i don't know.

Can you post the ones you do know?
    search the thread for the team name that you want to know...

or is there one in specific that you want to know
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    search the thread for the team name that you want to know...

or is there one in specific that you want to know

I was just wondering all of them. I'm not interested enough to search though. :lol:
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    So let me get this straight....you don't pay up, sit in dead last, and then dump 3 of your better players :? That's some weak sauce there UK Sox and even weaker if his players are picked up by other teams, I hate that shit!....perhaps the worse is that it denies 81 the fair chance to get 4th place....straight up BS :nono: :fp:
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
    maynardsux wrote:
    So let me get this straight....you don't pay up, sit in dead last, and then dump 3 of your better players :? That's some weak sauce there UK Sox and even weaker if his players are picked up by other teams, I hate that shit!....perhaps the worse is that it denies 81 the fair chance to get 4th place....straight up BS :nono: :fp:

a commissioners job is never done....let me go look

i see what you are saying about fear the beard. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    maynardsux wrote:

Hey. I put a claim in for desmond before I realized what had been done. 81, do you have a way to reverse my claim and just make those players ineligible to be picked up. I think that's the fairest thing to do. If you can't I'll just drop him if I get him and not activate him.

This is some straight up bullshit by that team owner. :x
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    maynardsux wrote:

Hey. I put a claim in for desmond before I realized what had been done. 81, do you have a way to reverse my claim and just make those players ineligible to be picked up. If you can't I'll just drop him if I get him and not activate him.

i wish there was a way to adjust individual transactions but there isn't. :fp: just cut him.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the other guy read my pm, but didn't reply. :(

looks like there will be two league openings next year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i wish there was a way to adjust individual transactions but there isn't. :fp: just cut him.[/quote]

Yeah, sorry about this guys. I scan the available players daily and when his name popped up I just put the claim in figuring he had to clear a spot for someone or something.

WHat an utter dickhead move to be quite frank. Not only is he stiffing the league money wise it appears but then takes the time to try to sabotage what has been a controversy free and enjoyable year. Again sorry for the add and I won't be using him if I get him. Just hope I can get who I waived back. :fp:
    I was able to just cancel the waiver claim. Again sorry and to everyone else please don't pick those three players up even if you have an injury. Just remember they shouldn't be available. :x
    now that i'm sober, things were a bit easier to do. :lol:

i locked down his team and put those players back in the starting line up. :fp: :nono:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    now that i'm sober, things were a bit easier to do. :lol:

i locked down his team and put those players back in the starting line up. :fp: :nono:

I see that. The power of sobriety! :lol:
    pretty sure it doesn't matter...i don't have a shot at catching 4th for a playoff berth. last 2-3 weeks killed my team.

thank goodness my football teams are doing ok...in three leagues, led 2 of them in week 1 points.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    pretty sure it doesn't matter...i don't have a shot at catching 4th for a playoff berth. last 2-3 weeks killed my team.

thank goodness my football teams are doing ok...in three leagues, led 2 of them in week 1 points.

It's just never good to have teams dumping though. Glad you could put those guys back on his team.
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

It's just never good to have teams dumping though. Glad you could put those guys back on his team.

agreed. it was a crap move on his part.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,773
    maynardsux wrote:

:clap:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Pay your bills guys.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pay your bills guys.

highly doubt we see any more payments, which is a shame...this has been a solid league for a few years, although this was the first year for $'s. it's also a bummer, because pretty sure there were several other people that wanted in the league this year.

thankfully neither of the non payers will make the playoffs...that would have been a cluster all around.

anyways, like i said, i'll keep the payout ratio's the same, but they will be slightly smaller. sorry guys.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    anyways, like i said, i'll keep the payout ratio's the same, but they will be slightly smaller. sorry guys.

Not your fault. It is what it is. I just wish 4th place paid out. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

you are in the playoffs with a solid team... win either of the next two weeks and you get paid something.

i got nothing this year but a headaches .....and a lighter wallet :fp: :lol:

next year i'm instituting a commissioner fee. $5 a head. :P :lol: $10 for football.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

you are in the playoffs with a solid team... win either of the next two weeks and you get paid something.

i got nothing this year but a headaches .....and a lighter wallet :fp: :lol:

next year i'm instituting a commissioner fee. $5 a head. :P :lol: $10 for football.

Oh. :o I thought the next two weeks, or playoff weeks, were set up like elimination. I didn't realize it was still cumulative.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Oh. :o I thought the next two weeks, or playoff weeks, were set up like elimination. I didn't realize it was still cumulative.

no, it's playoffs.

if you win next week you move into the finals where there is a guarenteed payout...if you lose, you play the other loser in a 3/4 matchup with the winner getting the 3rd place money.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

no, it's playoffs.

if you win next week you move into the finals where there is a guarenteed payout...if you lose, you play the other loser in a 3/4 matchup with the winner getting the 3rd place money.

Oh. Got it. Two weeks left and still don't know how it works. :fp: :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

sounds we are going to have a 3rd opening for next year. :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

sounds we are going to have a 3rd opening for next year. :fp: :lol:

:thumbup:
    Good news...UK Sox paid.

Thanks Tom.

Sorry for any confusion that may have happened.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg