How are you feeling today, illegal pants?!

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I used to be the same way, but I ended up teaching myself a boatload, albeit the frustration came right along with it. The multimedia class I'm currently taking has taught me how to use the all the tools in very helpful ways that had I'd known this a while ago, I could've saved myself some time...and done better work. :?

How long will you be a graphic art school?

I'm attending a community college in a 2 year Associates program, however it'll take me about 3-4 years because I still have to work full time :(. My projected date of graduation is Fall of 2013. After that, i haven't decided if I'll go on to get a bachelor's, although it's pretty obvious that having it would help my appeal to potential employer's.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • I really am enjoying seeing how everyone is feeling... Great idea zig :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I really am enjoying seeing how everyone is feeling... Great idea zig :D

I agree! Plus, it's fun to be the subject of a thread for a change. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    NORM! How are you today? Hope you wake up soon on the right side of bed and have a wonderful day! :D

I've had a couple of reds and a smoke and would just like to take this opportunity to say that I think you're pretty fucking cool, norm! Out of all the PJ people I've met, you're up there with the best! Don't have a single bad thing to say about you. You're just cool as shit! :thumbup:

Oh! And give norm a big kiss from me! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Norm is the coolest mofo this side of the ol' Mississippi... possibly the entire world. Anyone suggesting anything different is going hiking with me asap.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Norm is the coolest mofo this side of the ol' Mississippi... possibly the entire world. Anyone suggesting anything different is going hiking with me asap.

he was cooler as cutback
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    eyedclaar wrote:

he was cooler as cutback

What a lot of people don't realize is that during the Cutback days, the real Norm was suffering from a case of life-threatening pink eye and was unable to post for quite some time. Rather than have people forget about him altogether, I graciously took it upon myself to post for him under the name Cutback. Cutback was actually eyed, which would explain what you are suggesting... ;)
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    NORM! How are you today? Hope you wake up soon on the right side of bed and have a wonderful day! :D

I've had a couple of reds and a smoke and would just like to take this opportunity to say that I think you're pretty fucking cool, norm! Out of all the PJ people I've met, you're up there with the best! Don't have a single bad thing to say about you. You're just cool as shit! :thumbup:

did someone mention my name? :P

g'day zig...since my bed is against the wall my only choice is to get up on the right side of the bed ;)

not a single bad thing?? i gotta work harder to change that...oh yeah, fuck off!! ;):lol:
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

g'day zig...since my bed is against the wall my only choice is to get up on the right side of the bed ;)

not a single bad thing?? i gotta work harder to change that...oh yeah, fuck off!! ;):lol:

Off to the perfect start! :thumbup:

Have a great day, norm!!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    eyedclaar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

he was cooler as cutback

What a lot of people don't realize is that during the Cutback days, the real Norm was suffering from a case of life-threatening pink eye and was unable to post for quite some time. Rather than have people forget about him altogether, I graciously took it upon myself to post for him under the name Cutback. Cutback was actually eyed, which would explain what you are suggesting... ;)

well that's nice that you're trying to cover up the truth

shortly after i joined the board, stone took over my account and was posting as cutback...my protests to kat went unanswered so i threatened legal action...i settled out of court hence my front row seats for la2 right in front of stone...bastard wouldn't look my in the eyes all night
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You met Norm????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckeeee.

8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You met Norm????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckeeee.

8-)

hehehehe ;)
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    was norm cutback?
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
    Lizardjam wrote:
    was norm cutback?

was and is ;) :wave:
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    The itunes lover!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
    Lizardjam wrote:
    The itunes lover!

:P :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Damn right I mentioned your name! 8-)

Remember when you used to call me 'fuck off' instead of zig? haha :D Ahhh...those were the days! :lol:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Ohhhh I'd like to go hiking with you.... 8-) *pick me pick me*
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Remember when you used to call me 'fuck off' instead of zig? haha :D Ahhh...those were the days! :lol:

good morning :D

hey is the boyfriend still out of town? and if so, how tired are your hands? and how many times have you gone to the store for batteries? ;) :P :lol:

:wave:
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

hey is the boyfriend still out of town? and if so, how tired are your hands? and how many times have you gone to the store for batteries? ;) :P :lol:

Good morning! :wave:

Yes he is still out of town....and will be for another 2-3 weeks. Nearly been THREE weeks already! :shock: I'm fucking dying here, norm! Well stocked on batteries and my hand is fine....but I do have a sore right elbow....I think I have RSI! I'm serious! :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Good morning! :wave:

Yes he is still out of town....and will be for another 2-3 weeks. Nearly been THREE weeks already! :shock: I'm fucking dying here, norm! Well stocked on batteries and my hand is fine....but I do have a sore right elbow....I think I have RSI! I'm serious! :lol:

well when he comes home, pace yourself...i fear for his life ;) :P
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

he was cooler as cutback

well that's nice that you're trying to cover up the truth

shortly after i joined the board, stone took over my account and was posting as cutback...my protests to kat went unanswered so i threatened legal action...i settled out of court hence my front row seats for la2 right in front of stone...bastard wouldn't look my in the eyes all night

Stone doesn't look anyone in the eyes though, due to his laser vision... i read that in failedP's thread... must be true.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eyedclaar wrote:

he was cooler as cutback

says the guy called "neilybabes86" ;):mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,052
    Norm? When will you release the Philly boots?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

wait...you guys didn't get yours? i asked and nobody wanted them so i threw them out...you guys should really speak up about these things
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

wait...you guys didn't get yours? i asked and nobody wanted them so i threw them out...you guys should really speak up about these things
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it was funny...kat pm's me and tells me they've got thousands of cd's of the philly shows but no one wanted them...so i said send 'em to me and i'll use them as disposable coasters...went through them pretty quick...who knows, maybe they'll make more...someone should start a thread and ask

btw, this is wasted in the aet...the nutjobs on the porch don't come here
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

it was funny...kat pm's me and tells me they've got thousands of cd's of the philly shows but no one wanted them...so i said send 'em to me and i'll use them as disposable coasters...went through them pretty quick...who knows, maybe they'll make more...someone should start a thread and ask

btw, this is wasted in the aet...the nutjobs on the porch don't come here
    Be that as it may Norm, it was still funny. Hmm, maybe i shuld start a thread directing traffic here to this page!!

Or to you direct? :mrgreen: Hows this for a threa dtitle."Attention: Contact Norm for the Official Philly boots!!!"
    That work? :lol:

mickeyrat wrote:
    Be that as it may Norm, it was still funny. Hmm, maybe i shuld start a thread directing traffic here to this page!!

Or to you direct? :mrgreen: Hows this for a threa dtitle."Attention: Contact Norm for the Official Philly boots!!!"

oh for the love of god don't...i don't the trekkies inundating me with their whiny pm's ;) :P
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

oh for the love of god don't...i don't the trekkies inundating me with their whiny pm's ;) :P
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

This discussion has been closed.