How are you feeling today, illegal pants?!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    how come SoS gets 3 days and I only got one.... even Mick Hucknall wouldnt have been treated this bad! :evil:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dunkman wrote:
    how come SoS gets 3 days and I only got one.... even Mick Hucknall wouldnt have been treated this bad! :evil:

Ohhh darling....boo hoooo! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I don't smell like Haggis :thumbup:
    NERDS!
    Hey dcfaithful....hope you have a fantastic day....when you eventually wake up. 8-)

Here's a video for you....fucking great song! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEywlKpOTSk

:wave:
  • how he feels???how bitches feel?,,like a BITCH!!! :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I don't smell like Haggis :thumbup:

see, if I lived in America I could buy a machine gun, change my name legally to Hitler McDevilfucker and then become a member of the Klu Klux Klan... but no haggis... you banned haggis... but made it perfectly legal to sit with a loaded gun in the front of my car.

and i think thats just offal.

:thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    how he feels???how bitches feel?,,like a BITCH!!! :lol::lol:

WTF is he?! I'm not used to being ignored!! :x

*cracks whip*
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

*cracks whip*
    i love u 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i love u 8-)

I know....yet you're not my bitch! Do you know how annoying that is to me?! :x ;)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    i love u 8-)

I know....yet you're not my bitch! Do you know how annoying that is to me?! :x ;)
    u will take what u deserve,nothing more,nothing less ;)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    i love u 8-)

u will take what u deserve,nothing more,nothing less ;)

Damn right, Dimi! 8-):lol:
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    can i be ziggy's bitch? 8-)
    my2hands wrote:
    can i be ziggy's bitch? 8-)

Babe, you've known for a long time you're my bitch and always will be! 8-)
  • :shock: ..wtf???how many of them are out there????
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    ZiggyStar wrote:

*cracks whip*

Sorry Zig, I had a absence from the board over the weekend but now I'm back.

Looks like I'm never safe from your crosshairs, eh?

On a serious note though, how am I feeling today? Not happy to be back to work after a 3 day weekend. Plus, last week my manager and supervisor got laid off and now I'm reporting to new management...it feels like I just started a new job...my comfort level has been drastically reduced. :?

I am grateful that I do still have a job though. I'm not bitching, just really trying to adjust.

Anyway, other than that I'm awesome! Found out I got 100% on my last math homework assignment! YAY...*cough* fuck math *cough*.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2

Coming from King Bitch, lol!!!

Cheers, D! :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Glad you're back DC - thought you might be poorly. How dare you have a life outside the board!! ;)
  • dcfaithful wrote:

Coming from King Bitch, lol!!!

Cheers, D! :D
    hello my friend!!
    Claireack wrote:
    Glad you're back DC - thought you might be poorly. How dare you have a life outside the board!! ;)

I know :oops: I disobeyed my master (Ziggy). Although the punishment probably won't be too harsh ;)

Not much of a life though; PS3, Photoshop, sushi, and a lot of beer all weekend. Did spend some quality time with the girlfriend though, which is always a splendid time. :)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    :shock: ..wtf???how many of them are out there????

A LOT! 8-) But there's always room for more! :lol:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

*cracks whip*

Sorry Zig, I had a absence from the board over the weekend but now I'm back.

Looks like I'm never safe from your crosshairs, eh?

On a serious note though, how am I feeling today? Not happy to be back to work after a 3 day weekend. Plus, last week my manager and supervisor got laid off and now I'm reporting to new management...it feels like I just started a new job...my comfort level has been drastically reduced. :?

I am grateful that I do still have a job though. I'm not bitching, just really trying to adjust.

Anyway, other than that I'm awesome! Found out I got 100% on my last math homework assignment! YAY...*cough* fuck math *cough*.

100%! Alright! :thumbup: There's nothing better than a smart bitch! ;) Keep up the good work! 8-)

What are you doing at uni? You've probably told me already....but I've forgotten. :?
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I know :oops: I disobeyed my master (Ziggy). Although the punishment probably won't be too harsh ;)

Not much of a life though; PS3, Photoshop, sushi, and a lot of beer all weekend. Did spend some quality time with the girlfriend though, which is always a splendid time. :)

Mmmm....sushi....beer....I just got to work and I am sooo hungry after drinking red wine last night. Could really do with some sushi right now.

Photoshop? For work or pleasure?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Mmmm....sushi....beer....I just got to work and I am sooo hungry after drinking red wine last night. Could really do with some sushi right now.

Photoshop? For work or pleasure?

At the moment, pleasure. But I'm going to school for graphic arts...so maybe in time for work. Although I do try and involve myself with as much freelance stuff as possible. 8-)

Plus, I'm a photography geek...so I was finally getting around to pictures I took on a workshop with a photographer last May.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

At the moment, pleasure. But I'm going to school for graphic arts...so maybe in time for work. Although I do try and involve myself with as much freelance stuff as possible. 8-)

Plus, I'm a photography geek...so I was finally getting around to pictures I took on a workshop with a photographer last May.

Ahhhh I like it! Very cool. :thumbup:

I'm considering doing a year long intensive at a film school or writing school next year. I've got a commerce degree but that's so fucking boring and uncreative. So is my current business. Zzzz! Film school would be fun -- I'd want to concentrate on editing. Oh yeahhh! 8-) Writing would be cool too.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Ahhhh I like it! Very cool. :thumbup:

I'm considering doing a year long intensive at a film school or writing school next year. I've got a commerce degree but that's so fucking boring and uncreative. So is my current business. Zzzz! Film school would be fun -- I'd want to concentrate on editing. Oh yeahhh! 8-)

Film editing has always seemed fun, but frankly it's not my talent...but some people are phenomenal at it. I think film takes a lot of passion. Acting, directing, editing, filming, whatever...but it truly is a wonderful art. I respect and admire all those that pursuit it.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

Film editing has always seemed fun, but frankly it's not my talent...but some people are phenomenal at it. I think film takes a lot of passion. Acting, directing, editing, filming, whatever...but it truly is a wonderful art. I respect and admire all those that pursuit it.

My bf and I dabble sometimes and have made a few short films, skits etc. He'd be great directing....has such good vision. I like writing and take over with the editing. Mind you I'm not using Final Cut Pro or anything! haha He's currently drawing a comic book which I clean up, darken and word bubble on photoshop. I'll PM you a link to it.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

My bf and I dabble sometimes and have made a few short films, skits etc. He'd be great directing....has such good vision. I like writing and take over with the editing. Mind you I'm not using Final Cut Pro or anything! haha He's currently drawing a comic book which I clean up, darken and word bubble on photoshop. I'll PM you a link to it.

Do it!

I'd love to see it!

Do you use Illustrator much? I have yet to tak emy classes on that software, but I really want to learn it. :(

I played around on it this weekend as I just got a student edition of CS4, but it's a little foreign to me at the moment...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

Do you use Illustrator much? I have yet to tak emy classes on that software, but I really want to learn it. :(

I played around on it this weekend as I just got a student edition of CS4, but it's a little foreign to me at the moment...

Never used Illustrator. I suck at barely use Photoshop. Know some basics which I taught myself. I'd love to do a course in Photoshop though.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Never used Illustrator. I suck at barely use Photoshop. Know some basics which I taught myself. I'd love to do a course in Photoshop though.

I used to be the same way, but I ended up teaching myself a boatload, albeit the frustration came right along with it. The multimedia class I'm currently taking has taught me how to use the all the tools in very helpful ways that had I'd known this a while ago, I could've saved myself some time...and done better work. :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

I used to be the same way, but I ended up teaching myself a boatload, albeit the frustration came right along with it. The multimedia class I'm currently taking has taught me how to use the all the tools in very helpful ways that had I'd known this a while ago, I could've saved myself some time...and done better work. :?

How long will you be a graphic art school?
This discussion has been closed.