Klausen Posters FS - UPDATE + LOWER PRICES

OkOk Posts: 2,144
edited February 2010 in The Porch
UPDATE 2: Again prices lowered...

UPDATE: NEW POSTERS + LOWER PRICES...SEE BELOW

All are minty, even the one scratch and dent. All have been stored flat. My only request is that I ship USPS with insurance to protect everyone.

1. Klausen 09 Toronto A/P Signed & Numbered $77.00 Sold
94_large.jpg

2. AMES NEW YORK CITY NIGHTS I & II - $50 each...
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/82026

3. Klausen 08 Ganesh Screens & Spokes - Signed - 85.00 (below cost)
IMG_0383.jpg
IMG_0384.jpg

4. Klausen 08 East Coast Tour - 1st Edition - $50.00 Pending (Ebeans 6mo AVG = $80+)
IMG_0382.jpg

5. Klausen 08 Camden / Philly Night I - 1st Edition - $25.00 Sold
IMG_0378.jpg

6. Klausen 08 Camden / Philly Night II - Signed & Number, Scratch & Dent Sale - $15.00 Sold
IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0380.jpg

7. Klausen 08 EV April Fools - 1st Edition - $25.00 BELOW COST
IMG_0381.jpg

8. Klausen 08 Hartford, CT - 1st Edition - $30.00 Sold
IMG_0377.jpg

9. And this little guy - that I had him sold about a month ago, but never heard back...so here it is again -
Looking for $50.00. Sold
IMG_0385.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Philly night one....1st edition....

ILL TAKE IT!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    PM Sent for Hartford
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Philly night one....1st edition....

ILL TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

really...
    jervin007 wrote:
    PM Sent for Hartford

pm returned.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    I bought a poster from OK about a month back and he is great to work with. The poster that I had bought was in great condition, he was quick to answer my questions and PMs, and shipped the print almost the same day as I sent him payment.
  • Ok wrote:
    Philly night one....1st edition....

ILL TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

really...
    Really....

Ill send you a pm later today...Or tomorrow

We can work out all the gory details...hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    I bought a poster from OK about a month back and he is great to work with. The poster that I had bought was in great condition, he was quick to answer my questions and PMs, and shipped the print almost the same day as I sent him payment.

Dude - not necessary. :) Thanks again for waiting on the USPS.....
    Monday morning bump
  • bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    How many EV water bottle's were released? I got 1 dark grey and one light grey, both bought from 10club. To save on a white one now? D'oh!

PS, great prices man! thumbsup.gif
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    edited February 2010
    demetrios wrote:
    How many EV water bottle's were released? I got 1 dark grey and one light grey, both bought from 10club. To save on a white one now? D'oh!

I only saw 1 EV bottle, the white one and never was for sale on the goods section, can you post a picture of the grey one? please

The ten club released a pearl jam bottle, one in grey with red cap, if i recall correctly the one from the tour was with a black cap.
    Post edited by arq on
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I only saw 1 EV bottle, the white one, can you post a picture of the grey one? please
    i have the white one too,a friend buy it for me at ev solo tour
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I only saw 1 EV bottle, the white one and never was for sale on the goods section, can you post a picture of the grey one? please

The ten club released a pearl jam bottle, one in grey with red cap, if i recall correctly the one from the tour was with a black cap.

D'oh! :oops: They are both Pearl Jam bottles that I have. Dark grey & light grey. Got no Vedder. :(

PearlJam09SigBottles.jpg
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Nice my memory didn't lie to me :D I have the left one, the other is the one sold at the venues 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

D'oh! :oops: They are both Pearl Jam bottles that I have. Dark grey & light grey. Got no Vedder. :(

PearlJam09SigBottles.jpg
    why they dont release the ev merch 2009 tour like they did with 2008 in good section??would be sweet..
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:

PearlJam09SigBottles.jpg
    why they dont release the ev merch 2009 tour like they did with 2008 in good section??would be sweet..

They might of sold out everything @ their last stop in Hawaii! Never know.
    yeah - some guy at the merch table in Baltimore told me there were not that many white sigg's made and they were supposed to only sell so many per show so they would be available at each stop on the tour. not sure how many in total, but if they had say 100/show, maybe 1000 or 1500 in total??

that said, I doubt they had many left at the end of the tour. same goes for wallets, and the like. t-shirts on the other hand, i'm sure there are plenty left :)
    mid-day bump.
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    those sigg bottles are awesome. I ordered the silver one from the 10c and I love it. Had an artist friend sandblast the Klausen logo on my blue Sigg.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/ ... siggpj.jpg

siggpj-1.jpg
    those sigg bottles are awesome. I ordered the silver one from the 10c and I love it. Had an artist friend sandblast the Klausen logo on my blue Sigg.

siggpj-1.jpg

wow - that is sick - can he do others? :) If so, I call dibs!
    evening bump. :)
  • europe bumb
  • those sigg bottles are awesome. I ordered the silver one from the 10c and I love it. Had an artist friend sandblast the Klausen logo on my blue Sigg.

siggpj-1.jpg

That is awesome. I'd buy it in a second if those were available.
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24
  • um... the Klausen 08 EV April Fools - 1st Edition poster? $30.00 isn't below cost, it's exact cost -- face value. I was there both Berkeley nights, I remember. still a great price, but not quite accurate with the description. :?
    Try to forget this...
    Try to erase this...
    From the blackboard.
    um... the Klausen 08 EV April Fools - 1st Edition poster? $30.00 isn't below cost, it's exact cost -- face value. I was there both Berkeley nights, I remember. still a great price, but not quite accurate with the description. :?

interesting....so according to expressobeans original price is $30 for the April fools, which thoroughly confuses me because I was there as well and bought other poster on the tour and they were all $35.00....anyway, bottom line, you are correct, and my description is in accurate. As a result, I'm dropping it to $25.00 - thanks for pointing it out! :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    yeah got the white one too......

as for Ok's thread, these prices are awesome, somebody snap up whats left...quickly
    Ok wrote:
    UPDATE 3: Once again...lowered prices...

UPDATE 2: Again prices lowered...

UPDATE: NEW POSTERS + LOWER PRICES...SEE BELOW

All are minty, even the one scratch and dent. All have been stored flat. My only request is that I ship USPS with insurance to protect everyone.

1. Klausen 09 Toronto A/P Signed & Numbered $77.00 Sold
    94_large.jpg

2. AMES NEW YORK CITY NIGHTS I & II - $95 for the set of 2..
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/82026

3. Klausen 08 Ganesh Screens & Spokes - Signed - 75.00 ( $25.00 below cost)
    IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg

4. Klausen 08 East Coast Tour - 1st Edition - $50.00 Pending (Ebeans 6mo AVG = $80+)
    IMG_0382.jpg

5. Klausen 08 Camden / Philly Night I - 1st Edition - $25.00 Sold
    IMG_0378.jpg

6. Klausen 08 Camden / Philly Night II - Signed & Number, Scratch & Dent Sale - $15.00 Sold
    IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg

7. Klausen 08 EV April Fools - 1st Edition - $25.00 BELOW COST
    IMG_0381.jpg

8. Klausen 08 Hartford, CT - 1st Edition - $30.00 Pending
    IMG_0377.jpg

9. And this little guy - that I had him sold about a month ago, but never heard back...so here it is again -
    Looking for $50.00. Sold
    IMG_0385.jpg
    bump.
  • Hey OK, where did you get that binder portfolio for your posters? I need one of those. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Great prices btw.
    SP252980 wrote:
    Hey OK, where did you get that binder portfolio for your posters? I need one of those. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Great prices btw.

Jerry's Artarama - they've got a number of US locations - you can't go wrong and their prices are at or below their competitors. I've had great experience with them.