Klausen Posters FS - UPDATE + LOWER PRICES

2»

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Ok wrote:
    UPDATE 2: Again prices lowered...

UPDATE: NEW POSTERS + LOWER PRICES...SEE BELOW

All are minty, even the one scratch and dent. All have been stored flat. My only request is that I ship USPS with insurance to protect everyone.

1. Klausen 09 Toronto A/P Signed & Numbered $77.00 Sold
    94_large.jpg

2. AMES NEW YORK CITY NIGHTS I & II - $50 each...
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/82026

3. Klausen 08 Ganesh Screens & Spokes - Signed - 85.00 (below cost)
    IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg

4. Klausen 08 East Coast Tour - 1st Edition - $50.00 Pending (Ebeans 6mo AVG = $80+)
    IMG_0382.jpg

5. Klausen 08 Camden / Philly Night I - 1st Edition - $25.00 Sold
    IMG_0378.jpg

6. Klausen 08 Camden / Philly Night II - Signed & Number, Scratch & Dent Sale - $15.00 Sold
    IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg

7. Klausen 08 EV April Fools - 1st Edition - $25.00 BELOW COST
    IMG_0381.jpg

8. Klausen 08 Hartford, CT - 1st Edition - $30.00 Sold
    IMG_0377.jpg

9. And this little guy - that I had him sold about a month ago, but never heard back...so here it is again -
    Looking for $50.00. Sold
    IMG_0385.jpg
  • Ok wrote:
    SP252980 wrote:
    Hey OK, where did you get that binder portfolio for your posters? I need one of those. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Great prices btw.

Jerry's Artarama - they've got a number of US locations - you can't go wrong and their prices are at or below their competitors. I've had great experience with them.

Thanks, just ordered one. Will be a good way to store and show off the posters I haven't framed.
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    bump.
  • Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 753
    SP252980 wrote:
    Ok wrote:
    SP252980 wrote:
    Hey OK, where did you get that binder portfolio for your posters? I need one of those. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Great prices btw.

Jerry's Artarama - they've got a number of US locations - you can't go wrong and their prices are at or below their competitors. I've had great experience with them.

Thanks, just ordered one. Will be a good way to store and show off the posters I haven't framed.

Hey which one did u get? So many options not sure which these fits PJ posters and to be honest i don't feel like figuring it out if u guys already know what works!

Thanks in advance....
  • I got the 24x36, but I have mostly non-PJ posters and a lot of them are bigger than 18x24. That said, 18x24 will fit most PJ posters.

If you want to get an idea, just measure your posters or go to www.expressobeans.com and search your posters - the size is given for most. Good luck.