Haiti auction- signed PJ final show at Spectrum poster

autumnautumn Posts: 191
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I just got an email from a local (Philly 104.5) radio station. They are having an auction to raise money for Haiti. Due to the snowstorm, they have made it an online auction. One of the items is an "Awesome signed comic poster for the final show at The Spectrum with Pearl Jam and Bad Religion!". There are lots of other great items for a great cause. Please check out this link http://www.radio1045.com/cc-common/news ... haiti.html.
The Auction will run from Saturday, Feb 6th @ 10am thru 7pm on Monday Feb. 8th.
All proceeds from the auction benefit the American Red Cross Haiti Disaster Fund.

Autumn
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    Curious to see how much this goes for. I got one at the wishlist pre-party on the 31st.
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    it might just be me but are they misleading everyone because that looks like the 10/30 poster, doesnt it?
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    it clearly is the poster from the 30th ....you can see the date on it ..
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    Would they ship this to NE? The details are kind of confusing.
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    Damn... lost at the buzzer. I think PJ should put up a bunch of stuff like this for Haiti.
  • Yeah I was trying but it got too rich for my blood but I am glad over 1000 dollars was raised for Haiti off of two posters.
    The should have contacted elwayvedder and petrocs to run the auction. They got me to spend almost double that on the 10/31 signed poster. Not that it was a bad thing.
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    what did it bring in in the end?
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    loki34 wrote:
    The should have contacted elwayvedder and petrocs to run the auction. They got me to spend almost double that on the 10/31 signed poster. Not that it was a bad thing.

nowi just wish i could get you to get your poster that you bought over 3 months ago!
  • One poster went for 590. I won the other for 520. Sorry Deadman if I pulled it out from under you at the end.

The description on the link that pointed to the poster that sold for 590 said signed poster from the last nights. The one I bough said from the last night, so I'm curious if its the 31st poster and they just used one image for both auctions. Either way I'm pretty excited to go pick it up on Friday.
    YoungJam35
  • st1st1 Posts: 143
    loki34 wrote:

nowi just wish i could get you to get your poster that you bought over 3 months ago!

yeah, wouldn't that be nice...
    st1 wrote:
    loki34 wrote:

yeah, wouldn't that be nice...

It is kind of a good thing :? since I planned on framing the bootleg cover with the poster.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    pdalowsky wrote:
    what did it bring in in the end?