Is it bad..

2»

Comments

• peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was with a girl once. HEr name was Rachael. I always spelt it Rachel. Not intentionally, but she was getting annoyed with it.

She was a little boring. When I started yawning when she was talking to me, I decided that this bird is not for me. And I was on my bike.

:lol: that's funny...my name is Rachel but people always want to spell it Rachael
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    hopefully you'll both end up laughing about it.

a sense of humor is everything in a relationship.
    Nice shirt.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dunkman wrote:
    its quite an easy mistake to make... i used to see a girl called Julie... but i always spelled it "fucktoy"
    dunkman wrote:
    the american dating system is kinda strange to us UK'ers.. dates and meals and cinema.. perhaps a kiss, perhaps not.. all the stuff with bases.

basically in Britain if you're not humping each other by 3am on the first night then it just isnt gonna work out! :thumbup:

Have we met before? You sound so familiar.

Julie
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Claireack wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    its quite an easy mistake to make... i used to see a girl called Julie... but i always spelled it "fucktoy"
    dunkman wrote:
    the american dating system is kinda strange to us UK'ers.. dates and meals and cinema.. perhaps a kiss, perhaps not.. all the stuff with bases.

basically in Britain if you're not humping each other by 3am on the first night then it just isnt gonna work out! :thumbup:

Julie

Ever wander around the ruins of old castles in Scotland...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Yes, many times, you'll often find me hanging around with an old ruin or two. :D
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    to have a really awesome date with a girl, but then spell her name wrong while texting her on the way home after dropping her off?

8-)

Epic fail.

She'll forgive me, right? lol.

vader-fail1.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    blame it on the phone and doing whilst driving on the way home. As long as it was the right name just spelt wrong. :D

all will be forgiven, have faith
    I did, and texted her I was driving and blamed it on that.. I misplaced a "c" with a "k"..

Another question.. is it wrong date 4 was the best yet, and she's already planned date 5, and talking about date 12 and 13, but we haven't even kissed yet?

Why don't You STOP "Stressing" enjoy it and JUST go with the Flowwwww...:)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eyedclaar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Get in and out before sobriety rears its ugly head?

pretty much. Now that i think of it... my closest friends all met their ladies in a pub or club... not one of them went on dates.

I dont think the UK does the dating thing... not to the extent of you guys anyway.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Claireack wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Julie

fucktoy... you've come back!!! :wave:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • inlet13inlet13 Posts: 1,979
    Dude, you got to kiss her on the next date. Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but it's weird to not have kissed her by the fourth/sixth date. She may thinking that too... and if she's cool/cute but shy... she may not be use to having to make the first move. She's leaving it up to you.

I can see date one or two ending with hugs, but eventually you need to kiss her. Next date, make it a point to get her in a position at the end of the night where you can kiss her good-bye. End of story.

Ironically, this happened to me with my wife. On our first date, we hugged good-bye. Our second date, same deal... I went home pissed I didn't kiss her. On the third date, we were meeting at a bar she was with her friends... I was hanging with my friends having a few beers before hand and told them I haven't kissed her. They told me it was a must to kiss her that night, or I could kiss the relationship good-bye. So, after doing some shots, we ended up hooking up at a bar. I'm not that type of person (bar hookup type), and neither is she, but that's how much I forced the issue. Anyway, I married this chick...

... so it works. Do it. Just do it.
    Here's a new demo called "in the fire":

<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/28998869&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/28998869&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" - In the Fire (demo)</a> by <a href="
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    inlet13 wrote:
    Dude, you got to kiss her on the next date. Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but it's weird to not have kissed her by the fourth/sixth date. She may thinking that too... and if she's cool/cute but shy... she may not be use to having to make the first move. She's leaving it up to you.

I can see date one or two ending with hugs, but eventually you need to kiss her. Next date, make it a point to get her in a position at the end of the night where you can kiss her good-bye. End of story.

Ironically, this happened to me with my wife. On our first date, we hugged good-bye. Our second date, same deal... I went home pissed I didn't kiss her. On the third date, we were meeting at a bar she was with her friends... I was hanging with my friends having a few beers before hand and told them I haven't kissed her. They told me it was a must to kiss her that night, or I could kiss the relationship good-bye. So, after doing some shots, we ended up hooking up at a bar. I'm not that type of person (bar hookup type), and neither is she, but that's how much I forced the issue. Anyway, I married this chick...

... so it works. Do it. Just do it.
    lol, well so far evenings have pretty much ended passing out drunk with her friends.. so the opportunity hasn't really been there.. last night she was tired and hopped out of my car after discussing the next date before I could even move in. lol.. soon!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    couple things to review

no kiss by date 3/4 = failure. you should have gone in for the kiss by date 2

talking about date 11/12 when you have only been on 4/5 dates = red flag for crazy/needy woman

texting while driving = failure. you don't call a girl on the way home from a date. you call her the next day. this is worse than drunk dialing.

texting while driving = double failure. i hope you get a ticket. really. while driving you need to pay attention to what's on the road.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited January 2010
    81 wrote:
    couple things to review

talking about date 11/12 when you have only been on 4/5 dates = red flag for crazy/needy woman

texting while driving = failure. you don't call a girl on the way home from a date. you call her the next day. this is worse than drunk dialing.

texting while driving = double failure. i hope you get a ticket. really. while driving you need to pay attention to what's on the road.
    She texted me.. I was responding. I know, I usually don't text and drive. No one else was on the road anyhow.

I'm not sure why I'm even asking for advice here. I know I'm doing the right thing. She hasn't even given me the opportunity to kiss her yet, so I'm on her pace. People who put rules and standards on this stuff are no fun sheep anyhow. I've made out with women on first dates. I know what I'm doing. Thanks for the professional advice though. :P
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    couple things to review

She texted me.. I was responding.

I'm not sure why I'm even asking for advice here. I know I'm doing the right thing. She hasn't even given me the opportunity to kiss her yet, so I'm on her pace. People who put rules and standards on this stuff are no fun sheep anyhow. I've made out with women on first dates. I know what I'm doing. Thanks for the professional advice though. :P

just because she texted you, doesn't mean you have to reply while driving around. it's ok to put the phone down until you get home. really it is. the world isn't going to stop if you don't text her back for 15 minutes or whatever while you are driving.

if you know what you are doing, why are you asking for adivce. :lol: we all understand relationships move at different paces, however, non moving in for the kiss now is troubling. date 3 is the max :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • just do it and stop over thinking it, whats the worst that can happen?
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016