PJ Super Bowl Board -- Completed Board!

Comments

• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Congrats UR

just tell me what you want and itl be in the post as soon as i can get it packaged and what not
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Sent LA4 today.
  • Congrats on winning.. 2nd time? RIGGED!!!! lol j/k

Heading to the post office shortly, mines on the way.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    sending mine out today. enjoy it & congrats!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Mine will be out by the end of the week. Blame the impending snowstorm hitting DE tomorrow for the small delay.
  • Mine will be going out in tomorrow's mail so hopefully you have it by the end of the week.
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Hi all -

I looked over the list of prizes and Oh how it made me feel so stoked to be the pending reciepient!!

I had some decisions to make so I want to let you guys know my choices:

walkunafraid - please send the Melbourne boot. Even though IIC is a fantastic fuckin DVD I already have a copy (and got to meet Danny Clinch to boot)

stone007-1-1.jpg

from satansbed I would love the Got Some vinyl

and jecica I'm interested in that "Stubbie" + key chain, (just can't pass up the opportunity to keep my beer chill in style.)

AtlantaJammer I think I'll take the poster from Thunder Bay since I'm already getting a lot of music.

and HM3Hernandez that was a tough one but I think I'm gonna go with the LA boot.

Thanks so much - you guys rock!
  • URthekey wrote:
    Hi all -

I looked over the list of prizes and Oh how it made me feel so stoked to be the pending reciepient!!

I had some decisions to make so I want to let you guys know my choices:

walkunafraid - please send the Melbourne boot. Even though IIC is a fantastic fuckin DVD I already have a copy (and got to meet Danny Clinch to boot)

stone007-1-1.jpg

from satansbed I would love the Got Some vinyl

and jecica I'm interested in that "Stubbie" + key chain, (just can't pass up the opportunity to keep my beer chill in style.)

AtlantaJammer I think I'll take the poster from Thunder Bay since I'm already getting a lot of music.

and HM3Hernandez that was a tough one but I think I'm gonna go with the LA boot.

Thanks so much - you guys rock!

Cool, I will mail LA Boot tomorrow, Congrats Once Again! :mrgreen:
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • i've already sent mine Paul
  • Thunder Bay poster sent this afternoon.
  • L.A.Bootleg sent this morning, enjoy ;)
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    Dear Customer,

Your Pearl Jam order has reached the Kufala fulfillment system and will be shipped shortly via USPS.

Products ordered:

2009 PEARL JAM SEATTLE 9/22/09 BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)

I ordered today through 10C and it should ship out to you soon. The above is from the confirmation e-mail I received from Kufala. Enjoy!
  • Wow, you guys are fast!

Thanks for updating with the sending of packages. I will continue to track sent/received prizes until everyone is accounted for. Keep the updates coming! :D (And I'll be sending mine out within the next few days, Julie...)
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    mine will be sent in the next few days, sorry about the delay it was my birthday today and i need to gather enough money together to send it, it should be sent by friday at the latest
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Julie, I am ordered you a brand spankin new Chicago I boot on Monday from Kufala as my copy has been played boatloads of times and has been in and out of the case a million times. I was at the show and consider it one of the best boots from the 09 tour. You're gonna love it if you haven't already heard it. So I am ordering you a brand new copy that I will ship to you sealed and unplayed. Congratulations again and please stay out of the pool next year. Just kidding of course. :D
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Going to the post office today to mail the boot. YOu should have it by next week. Congrats again.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Julie, your package is on the way. I couldn't part with a CD in my collection so I bought one from the 10C and am having it shipped directly to you. Should be in your mailbox soon!

Everyone else, please don't forget that you have until next Sunday to ship your pledge. Thanks to everyone who has already sent. Julie will keep us updated as the packages arrive.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Julie: Mailed mine off today. Sorry for the delay, but Mother Nature intervened! :oops:

Paul: I had that same delimma when I was considering what to pledge. Decided to go with the 2008 boot from the Camden show since I was still able to replace it if I lost! Same principle.

(In fact, since I DO now have to replace it, that 2008 boxed set is looking pretty sweet .... Hey, Uncle Sam! Where's my friggin' refund? :x )
    a fool not a fucking god ....
    Hello everyone!

The goodies have started rolling in so I figured I would post to let you know what I have recieved so far.

Wed. was shitty weather so I really didn't expect that there would be any mail for me but to my delight a little yellow package was stuffed in my mailbox. My eyes got wide and I tore it open to find a nice little treat from PJ Fan est. 1990 - the Perth 11/09 boot. I popped that baby right into my car stereo and sat in my driveway jamming and grinning from ear to ear at the realization of my victory and the spoils so sweet.
    Disk 1 ----> first thing you hear is Ed's primal scream as the launch Breakerfall then right into Why Go... man that's the storyline to this girls life right there. Thanx PJ Fan - much appreciated.

On Thursday I arrived home to find not one, not two, but three little packages stuffed inside my mailbox.

First from mvw was the Seattle II boot. So nice to hear all the new Backspacer tunes mixed into the setlist. Also one of my favorites from ST is one there - Comatose - always gets me pumped. Thanks a alot mvw for your prompt delivery of such fine music.

Next I opened the LA 4 boot from JOEJOEJOE! This looks like it would have been one hell of a show to be at. Disk 2 with Lukin --> Red Mos --> Jazz Odyssey --> Love Reign into Blood. Fuck all that's killer! Feeling damn lucky to be rocking out to the boot.... thanks so much JOE 3X great choice!!!!

And finally an oldie but goodie from mfc 2006 - Nurnberg Germany 11/00. Playing this disk right after the '09 LA boot really makes it obvious how much Ed's voice has changed over the years. Sound mixing very different also. Lots of love for Yeild and No Code back in those days. Good to hear some of the tunes they don't do so much anymore.
    Thank you mfc 2006!

I will PM each of you to let you know your package was received just in case you miss this post.
    Peace-
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    didnt forget about the cd i owe you ..... it will be sent out on tuesday of next week
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    MANSFIELD 1 6/28/08 is in the hands of the USPS.

God bless it ;)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    glad the cd arrived! enjoy it!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Some more goodies arrived in the mail yesterday so I thought I would officially announce + thank the senders.

Radioactive_Toy I got the Atlanta '00 boot you sent. I'm diggin the setlist with Rival, Light Years and In Hiding all on Disk 1 I put that one into my IPOD library. Thanks so much.

msujammer sent me the boot from his first show in boise 11/3/00. You always remember the first one the best right? No wonder you're still around Mike - that show could have converted anyone! thanx for the note as well.

HM3Hernandez sent me the LA 9/30 boot, those shows were smoking. Give those boys some time off between shows and they really pull it out! I think I'm going to have to buy the remaining 2 shows so I'll have all 4 in my collection b/c these shows really are a treat. Thanks so much.

I got 2 poster tubes also. One had the Thunder Bay poster that Atlanta Jammer had sent. That's a pretty strange design w/odd colors and a big deer ???, but I have a few others from the Canadian tour so I will display them together and bring out the best in all. Thanks for the speedy mailing!

Also I received the LA 1 gremlins brew poster from Endiku. This one is dark and creepy and will look good next to my Hartford '08. My walls are getting full but there's always room!
    Thanks so much.
    Take care - Julie
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    I dropped the Chicago 8/24/09 boot in the mail today.

I think it is awesome how much the winner is enjoying all of the boots that she is receiving. Congrats again!
  • Updated with all the latest information.

Thanks again to everyone who has already sent their packages. Thanks also to Julie for being so kind to not just update us when things arrive, but to give us her feedback on what she gets. It really makes this thread even more fun and interesting to be part of!

All those who have not yet sent out your packages, please be sure to do so by the next Sunday.

Have a great week!

• Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Sent today via 10c, enjoy!

Sorry about the slight delay, things have been a little crazy around here.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    BOOT IN THE MAIL via 10c ....you should get it next week .......ENJOY ...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
    Hi Guys,

I have a few more folks to thank because I received more music in the mail in the past few days.

Cropduster82 I got the CHI 8/23 boot and have been listening to this for the past 2 days. I try to live my life w/o regrets but now after hearing this boot I wish I made the trip out to Chicago this summer. (Did EV in HI in July so couldn't $wing CHI)
    Even though Ed's voice seems strained at times it's clear he's psyched to be in his hometown and the band is havin' fun. I like how Stone & Jeff switch it up on Smile and Needle & Damage is a rare gem. Thanks so much Cropduster82.

Also Walkunafraid - the creator of this contest and person with awsome superbowl box picking powers - I got the Melbourne boot all sealed up and freshly packaged from Kufala. These OZ shows are a real treat, I love love love Throw your arms around me and I don't care how many times I hear Given to Fly - that's just gotta be one of their best songs live - the momentum just builds and builds until the wave comes crashing like a fist to the jaw. Thanks Paul for putting this thing together and for the awsome boot.

Pillowpants - I got the Mansfield '08 boot. This one I already had but only a burned version, not the official boot and the official is always officially better in my unofficial opinion. I was at these Mansfield shows - such fine memories. So I'm passing my burned version on to this young kid I know who's just starting to get into PJ and I'm keeping the newer, spiffier official disks for myself.
    Thanks for helping me relive some stellar moments from that roadtrip.

And lastly Ryanrunning I got the MSG boot. I was especially excited to receive this b/c I went to this show but have never heard the boot and it was like experiencing the whole thing again, like 'Oh yeah they played this'. I haven't gotten to disk 2 yet but I think they brought out CJ Ramone for 'Miracles' if I remember correctly, (I know he was there one of the nights). This one is on deck for my morning commute to work.
    I've been taking the LONG ROAD ---- got so much good music to hear.

Thanks all!
  • Sorry this has taken so long, but going out to mail the package right now
    "Change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks"
  • updated.

To the remaining three people who have not yet sent - only one mailing day left!