PJ Super Bowl Board -- Completed Board!

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
edited March 2010 in The Porch
The PJ Super Bowl board has officially closed. We managed to get 25 total participants, which means that all spots on the board will be in play. That means that SOMEBODY will win a bunch of great Pearl Jam stuff, guaranteed!

Here's a quick summary of the participants for the board, and what they have offered:

1. walkunafraid -- Melbourne, Australia 11/20/09 (official boot) OR Immagine in Cornice new/sealed DVD (winner's choice) package RECEIVED 8-)
2. PJ-Cubs -- Chicago 8/24/09 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
3. PJ Fan est. 1990 -- Perth 09 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
4. cropduster82 -- Chicago 8/23/09 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
5. JOEJOEJOE -- Los Angeles 4, 10/7/09 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
6. lippy002 -- Washington, DC 7/1/03 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
7. msujammer -- Boise 2000 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
8. ryanrunning -- MSG 1 2008 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
9. PNuttyJam -- 2000-06-06 Cardiff, Wales (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
10. Mr Derp -- 8/21/09 Toronto (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
11. Enkidu -- Los Angeles 3, 10/6/09 (official boot) OR LA 1 poster (winner's choice) package RECEIVED 8-)
12. URthekey -- Shepherd's Bush 8/11/2009 (official boot) WINNER!
13. Dissident67 -- Bonnaroo 2008 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
14. Radioactive_Toy -- Atlanta Georgia, 8/7/00 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
15. mvw -- Seattle II (9/22/09) (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
16. PillowPants -- MANSFIELD 1 6/28/08 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
17. mfc2006 -- Nurnberg, Germany, 11/6/2000 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
18. satansbed -- Manchester 09 (official boot) OR Just Breathe/Got Some vinyl OR signed Henry Rollins poster(slightly damaged in one corner) (winner's choice) package sent
19. joe2468 -- San Diego 10/9/09 (official boot) package RECEIVED 8-)
20. jecica -- Christchurch 11/29/09 (official boot) OR stubbie from NZ/AU tour and key chain (winner's choice) package RECEIVED 8-)
21. AtlantaJammer -- stockholm, sweden. 6.28.2000 (official boot) OR Thunder Bay poster (winners choice) package RECEIVED
22. HM3Hernandez -- LA 9-30-2009 Official Bootleg(Used) or TEN on vinyl - Redux edition(still sealed) (WINNER'S CHOICE) package RECEIVED
23. adschnei -- Verona 6-20-00 (official boot) package RECEIVED
24. mike86 -- Seattle 2, 2000 (official boot) package RECEIVED
25. jester59388 -- Camden night 1 6/19/2008 official boot package RECEIVED

The board has been completed and uploaded in microsoft word (.doc) format. It can be downloaded here: http://www.box.net/shared/0snlhhyst6.

Alternately, I have scanned the board and uploaded it to photobucket. You can view it here (NO DOWNLOADING REQUIRED): http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/m ... rd2010.jpg.

If anyone has any problems downloading the file, please let me know and I will do what I can to get it to you!

Just FYI, all spots were drawn randomly by the very scientific method of putting names in a hat and pulling them out randomly.

After the Super Bowl, I will PM all participants with the mailing address of the winner so that all the non-winners can send the appropriate item. Of course, it is required that all participants mail their item to the winner within two weeks of receiving the address.

Any suggestions or objections, please feel free to post in this thread, or just help me bump it up from time to time so that all participants will see it.

Thanks!
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Wow that looks like a sweet list of prizes, someone is going to be very happy winning all that loot!

Got our #'s..... now the long wait until Feb.7
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Posts: 2,247
    Sweet
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Excellent work on that board.. cant wait for the game!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    Awesome!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Awesome Thank You!!!

Girls Rule, Boys Drool!!!
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    jecica wrote:
    Awesome Thank You!!!

Girls Rule, Boys Drool!!!

You know, a girl won this last year, so I think it's time we even up the score!

By the way, what's a "stubbie"?

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus

Beer Koozies. I had no idea what it was until there was a thread here. I like that name way better than Koozie.
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
    jecica wrote:

Beer Koozies. I had no idea what it was until there was a thread here. I like that name way better than Koozie.

Ah, I need to win now. I didn't even know PJ beer koozies existed, but I definitely need one!

• jecica wrote:

I was assuming she meant ticket stub. Koozie? weirdo.... :mrgreen:
    i want that stubbie!!!! i like my numbers!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

I love 2 of mine. The others... 2-2 ? Tie!!!
    mfc2006 wrote:

Your numbers suck and I am going to win. :P
    mfc2006 wrote:

I actually think the numbers came out pretty evenly this time. There are always going to be a lucky few who get the GREAT numbers (0-7, 3-7, etc.), but it doesn't look like any single person got a disproportionate amount of those. Rather, at least at a quick glance, it looks like everyone got at least one pretty decent number and at least one not-so-great number. Pretty cool for a random drawing.

Also, with two high scoring teams, the chances for less common numbers to be the winners go way up. Would anyone be too surprised to see a 42-32 game?

• i'm really liking my 5-7, i just hope there's no field goals, two point conversions, or safeties haha
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Posts: 2,247
    SCORE SHOULD BE 35-27, COLTS :mrgreen:
    Interesting...found this site that claims to have calculated the odds of winning on particular numbers based on tabulating the final score from every NFL game from 1983-2005: http://wizardofodds.com/askthewizard/156.

Based on the chart, the numbers with the best odds of winning are:

- 0-7 (or 7-0): Atlanta Jammer and ryanrunning
    - 4-7 (or 7-4): mvw and cropduster82
    - 3-0 (or 0-3): mfc2006 and PJ Fan est. 2990

...and it goes on from there.

The good thing is that this should be a high scoring Super Bowl so, really, any numbers can pop up.

Kind of hard to believe that a 2-2 result only occured ONCE in that 22 year period! I guess it's justice though that the person stuck with 2-2 (Atlanta Jammer) also has the numbers with the highest odds of winning. 8-)

so you're saying there's a chance?? 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

shit what movie is that from?

dumb and dumber?
  • msujammermsujammer Posts: 173
    mfc2006 wrote:

shit what movie is that from?

dumb and dumber?

You are correct! ;)

Lloyd: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
    Mary: Well, Lloyd, that's difficult to say. I mean, we don't really...
    Lloyd: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
    Mary: Not good.
    Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
    Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
    [pause]
    Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
    hehehe 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • sweet...at first Zoolander popped up into my head, but i didn't think that was right, them i'm like "dumb and dumber?" and yup i'm right! sweet...i hope that's a good luck sign for this contest?
    sweet...at first Zoolander popped up into my head, but i didn't think that was right, them i'm like "dumb and dumber?" and yup i'm right! sweet...i hope that's a good luck sign for this contest?

maybe, yes.
    and maybe NO.
    good luck! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Hey Paul, I changed my username from cropduster82 to youngster the other day. Probably doesn't matter and no need to change the board as this is the only thing that changed. Just an FYI.

BTW: 7 day bump
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    the funny thing is ...im more pumped at this box then the one i got that i could win $25,000
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • youngster wrote:
    Hey Paul, I changed my username from cropduster82 to youngster the other day. Probably doesn't matter and no need to change the board as this is the only thing that changed. Just an FYI.

BTW: 7 day bump

oh yeah, me too, I changed my name from HM3HERNANDEZ to ERNIEVEDDER81... ;)

GO COLTS!
    i think next year we should do a HIGH TICKET box ..... sought after posters ....
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    i am so winning this thing!! ;)

GEAUX SAINTS!!

44-36
    ....i dont like my numbers............ :lol::lol::lol:
  • :thumbup:
  • 5 hours to go...good luck to everyone! (Especially me!)