Options

Why do Pearl Jam hate George Bush?

13»

Comments

• Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    do any of you ever seriously discuss an issue? no, seriously, I'm asking.

or is this the joke forum where no one gives a shit?
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    muppet wrote:

he is a muppet!!!!!!!
    danny d
  • Options
    because he never paid for drugs...

not once.
  • Options
    Worst president in modern history. Nixon was better.

yeah, but aren't you going to miss his speeches? funniest public speaker ever.
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

joke forum where no one gives a shit.
  • Options
    LaddieLaddie Posts: 301
    Commy wrote:

did you not catch the simpsons reference?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    more importantly how could a great nation elect the cock two times running!!!!!
  • Options
    sagapo1sagapo1 Posts: 186
    SammyK14 wrote:
    doesn't that seem a tad closed minded?

Yes, I should have said "Not all Republicans."
    Actually, I have family members and friends that are Republicans.
    We just can't discuss politics in a lengthy degree.
    "Cynics are simply disappointed idealists" - George Carlin
    Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight. - Andy Warhol

• Options
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    sagapo1sagapo1 Posts: 186
    and that's the problem. you make a generalization like that and you my "friend" are a close minded asshole as well...

You're absolutely right. Sorry, if I offended you. I hate watching the debates because of all the mud slinging, he said, she said. If they would just stick to what they are attemping to do about the issues --stand by their convictions -- it would be a lot healthier.
    (I didn't think this post would take on like it did, I was laughing when I wrote that)
    "Cynics are simply disappointed idealists" - George Carlin
    Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight. - Andy Warhol

• Options
    EP1973EP1973 Posts: 112
    because he never paid for drugs...

not once.
    It's cocaine George...and you don't want no part of this shit...it turns all your bad feelings into good feelings..it's a nightmare!!
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Pearl Jam dont like Bush becasue Bush sucks at guitar.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Shitty Beer
    Shitty Band
    Shitty President
  • Options
    smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    cos he never buy's there albums
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • Options
    EP1973 wrote:
    It's cocaine George...and you don't want no part of this shit...it turns all your bad feelings into good feelings..it's a nightmare!!

nice. :)
  • Options
    EP1973 wrote:

haha, Walk Hard is the dumbest movie I've ever seen. But some of that shit is hysterical.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    EP1973EP1973 Posts: 112
    I love that movie...but only if it's the extended version. The theatrical release cuts too much out.
  • Options
    muppet wrote:
    because he bought his son a big white house eight years ago.
    The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever. Because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok? But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.
    --Bill Hicks