Just because I like getting insulted, I'm selling my pj lps

13»

Comments

• all people put that do they? well, good for everyone else.

no one else has had a problem with messaging me with an offer.

if youve bought all your vinyl on here then no doubt youll be able to do that in the future wont you, it evidently isnt a problem getting hold of any of it, so why the fuck are you getting on my back?

wasting your time? fucking hell, ive told you 3 times just to message me, if anyones times being wasted between us its mine.

i mistakenly thought that if i wanted to sell the records that to go to the forum would be the best and fairest idea instead of just hawking em on ebay, but i think youve proved that that isnt the case.

what on earth is wrong with wanting the best price for something you own? if you sold your house would you just sell it to the first person who offered something for it? would you fuck.

you can sit there being all holier than though for all i give a fuck.

why are you apologising to arq? i havent said anything to them.

i learn in life to respect opinions no matter what,,,,.i respect yours no matter how many times u use fuck this fuck that..u post this to a pj forum so u have to respect what other think about it,so i post my way of thinking and that all..as about arq i was talking about him and me thing,nothing to do with u..
    my opinion is that u do an ebay style offer here that im not get into...
    respect my opinion...like it or not

thats all well and good, and yes im a little loose with the f word, but i wouldnt say youd respected my opinion earlier. i think you think it should be done your way. which isnt the way i want to do it.
    ~~ 27 years of nothin' but failures and promises that i couldn't keep ~~
  • to be far this is not like ebay at all...if jonny was putting up the offers he had had so far...then i would have a problem with this as well..

all he has asked is if someone wants one of his albums put your best offer in..if its not enough or not the highest ..your not going to win...

hes not asking you then to go higher or bet the last offer in the forum.. he might in a pm and say sorry ive had a better offer then its down to you ..

as for the use of the f word good god dont we all use it ...

• thats all well and good, and yes im a little loose with the f word, but i wouldnt say youd respected my opinion earlier. i think you think it should be done your way. which isnt the way i want to do it.
    fair enough.
    cheers from Greece
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • as for the use of the f word good god dont we all use it ...
    all ok..cheers Johnny..maybe we meet in tour,as i see u are from uk..
    and of course we all use it,me in Greek :D ,but u cant prove u are right with more fuck,anyway,

fuck :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • after all thats been said can i have all your ablums for tenner :lol:

but of course :)
  • to be far this is not like ebay at all...if jonny was putting up the offers he had had so far...then i would have a problem with this as well..

all he has asked is if someone wants one of his albums put your best offer in..if its not enough or not the highest ..your not going to win...

hes not asking you then to go higher or bet the last offer in the forum.. he might in a pm and say sorry ive had a better offer then its down to you ..

as for the use of the f word good god dont we all use it ...

i couldnt have argued my point better if i had tried.

some kid did offer $40,000 for binaural though, just sayin ;)
  • I just came by for the insults...so you can stick your albums up your ass....and if you like getting insulted you're gonna LOVE me!! :twisted: :twisted: (when you called Just Breath total shit you put a target on your back buddy!) :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • I just came by for the insults...so you can stick your albums up your ass....and if you like getting insulted you're gonna LOVE me!! :twisted: :twisted: (when you called Just Breath total shit you put a target on your back buddy!) :mrgreen::mrgreen:

what? that song is utter utter shit, uh huh
  • also, i didnt say i liked to be insulted, i just knew it would happen, this isnt no S&M shit

what? that song is utter utter shit, uh huh

yeah...OK :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ....it's one of the best songs on the album...but i guess you need to have been loved to undertsand it.
This discussion has been closed.