Ten - simply vinyl version
no code - with all inserts
yield
live on two legs
binaural
Riot act
pearl Jam
backspacer (uk and US versions)

I also have the ten basketball picture disk that I'm keeping, and vitalogy as I found the vitalogy book in my grans house when she passed away, and I like to keep the set.

Offers on a postcard.

Feel free to insult me at will for selling things people want. Your time starts now!
~~ 27 years of nothin' but failures and promises that i couldn't keep ~~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Put a price and your location that will make things easier for you ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    how much are you looking for each one?
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    here is an idea.........instead of selling the stuff, just ask the people who will complain and moan about you selling your items, to pay your bills.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • ajedigecko wrote:
    here is an idea.........instead of selling the stuff, just ask the people who will complain and moan about you selling your items, to pay your bills.

Legendary! If I had a gold star, you'd get it.
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    ajedigecko wrote:

Not EVERYONE who peddles here is in need of having their bills paid.... ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Isn`t the Euro and the US version of Backspacer the same?
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Isn`t the Euro and the US version of Backspacer the same?
    uk is more thin the cover
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • and what prices..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I'm guessing this is a joke, if not I would be interested in a few of your LPs. (read Binaural lol)
  • It's no joke, I just like being sarcastic in titles.

Make an offer. Obviously a REAL offer, not like the one I just received.

I'm on my phone and I have a massive headache, so I can't be arsed putting costs against them at the minute, but tomorrow for sure.
  • PM sent. Let me know.
  • edited January 2010
    ajedigecko wrote:

Not at all his indication in his first post...he's getting rid of things he has that he has 'no idea why are so valuable'...a "real" collector told him they weren't "rare" so he's selling all of them because his record player isn't a "good" one, so he's never even bothered to listen to them........

bullshit dude, no matter where you are from...

and not posting prices...never saw that coming either........ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by Snoopy Died For Our Sins on
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Ten - simply vinyl version
    no code - with all inserts
    yield
    live on two legs
    binaural
    Riot act
    pearl Jam
    backspacer (uk and US versions)

I also have the ten basketball picture disk that I'm keeping, and vitalogy as I found the vitalogy book in my grans house when she passed away, and I like to keep the set.

Offers on a postcard.

Feel free to insult me at will for selling things people want. Your time starts now!

For the record, I am "insulting" you because you are trying to bullshit people by acting like you don't understand the true value of these collectibles...not for selling something you know goddamn well people want...take care, chap :o
  • so we will see any prices???? :roll: :roll:
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    I just find it weird that bullshitters are bullshitting the bullshitters and....

just weird, that's all.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
    It's no joke, I just like being sarcastic in titles.

I'm on my phone and I have a massive headache, so I can't be arsed putting costs against them at the minute, but tomorrow for sure.

So you have a little headache, so you cant be put out to put prices up for people who might be intertested? But you are ok taking REAL offers via pm? Nice bro...seriously...YOU are one of the people who peddle that I have issues with..Weak sauce man...imho, of course.... :roll:

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    ...Weak sauce man...

I don't know what that means but i just LMAO :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    Weak sauce man...imho, of course.... :roll:

That "word/phrase" sounds verrrrrry familiar.......

~Sen!
    CROJAM95 wrote:

~Sen!

How so?? I think I stole it from someone who use to come here...Although I think he was banned...or simply doesnt come here any longer.

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Give us prices or just put these on ebay and make your money that way. I hate people that behind the "I'm trying to help out fellow fans". That's such a bull shit line. It's people like YOU that give this community a black eye and are joke to even be a part of it. How's that for a joke of a post. Did you lol or lmfao at it.

End rant
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

For the record, I am "insulting" you because you are trying to bullshit people by acting like you don't understand the true value of these collectibles...not for selling something you know goddamn well people want...take care, chap :o
    metsfan wrote:
    . I hate people that behind the "I'm trying to help out fellow fans".
    IamMine wrote:
    I just find it weird that bullshitters are bullshitting the bullshitters and....

I didn't read any of this in his original post. He said he has stuff to sell (no reason given), listed them and asked for best offer rather than giving a price. Said it as it is.... didn't read any bullshit.
  • "You're like a child wandering into..."

read everyone else's reaction...

unplug your keyboard...

go to bed...

goodnight...

cry-baby.jpg
  • I'll give you $40 for the Binaural Vinyl.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • CROJAM95 wrote:

~Sen!

How so?? I think I stole it from someone who use to come here...Although I think he was banned...or simply doesnt come here any longer.

everyone I know uses that phrase I don't think he stole it from anyone.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Posts: 4,307
    Isn`t the Euro and the US version of Backspacer the same?

Here is a pic, Us to the left, UK to the right :roll:

2n8xzxf.jpg
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• ajedigecko wrote:

Not at all his indication in his first post...he's getting rid of things he has that he has 'no idea why are so valuable'...a "real" collector told him they weren't "rare" so he's selling all of them because his record player isn't a "good" one, so he's never even bothered to listen to them........

bullshit dude, no matter where you are from...

and not posting prices...never saw that coming either........ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone needs anger management.
  • metsfan wrote:
    Give us prices or just put these on ebay and make your money that way. I hate people that behind the "I'm trying to help out fellow fans". That's such a bull shit line. It's people like YOU that give this community a black eye and are joke to even be a part of it. How's that for a joke of a post. Did you lol or lmfao at it.

End rant

Wow, I wish I'd joined tenclub in 2005.
  • redrock wrote:

metsfan wrote:
    . I hate people that behind the "I'm trying to help out fellow fans".
    IamMine wrote:

I didn't read any of this in his original post. He said he has stuff to sell (no reason given), listed them and asked for best offer rather than giving a price. Said it as it is.... didn't read any bullshit.

Thankyou!
  • It's no joke, I just like being sarcastic in titles.

So you have a little headache, so you cant be put out to put prices up for people who might be intertested? But you are ok taking REAL offers via pm? Nice bro...seriously...YOU are one of the people who peddle that I have issues with..Weak sauce man...imho, of course.... :roll:

or 2003...
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:

End rant

Wow, I wish I'd joined tenclub in 2005.
    me to cause i wouldn't have my shitty 426,xxx number

:lol::lol:

i'll give you $60 for yield
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

This discussion has been closed.