Just because I like getting insulted, I'm selling my pj lps

Comments

• Just so I'm clear, people want something and bitch about not being able to get it, then when someone offers what they want for sale and says 'make an offer', then they bitch about that too.

Also, there was a great comment earlier about 'if you don't want them anymore, then sell them for what you paid for them'. Someone needs a grasp on reality I think. If you had something you paid $20 for that was worth $100 you'd definately do that, because youre a much better person than me.

Can I just clarify what's worse? Getting offered $25 for a mint copy of binaural, or offering a mint copy of binaural for sale?

Oh, and snoopy, I wish I was a real fan like you.
    ~~ 27 years of nothin' but failures and promises that i couldn't keep ~~
  • Just so I'm clear, people want something and bitch about not being able to get it, then when someone offers what they want for sale and says 'make an offer', then they bitch about that too.

Also, there was a great comment earlier about 'if you don't want them anymore, then sell them for what you paid for them'. Someone needs a grasp on reality I think. If you had something you paid $20 for that was worth $100 you'd definately do that, because youre a much better person than me.

Can I just clarify what's worse? Getting offered $25 for a mint copy of binaural, or offering a mint copy of binaural for sale?

Oh, and snoopy, I wish I was a real fan like you.

Well you never said the condition, atleast not in the original post, for all we know it could be torn up.

Could you please give an estimate of what you would like for the vinyl?
    It would probably save you from getting lowball prices and save other people alot of time :D Thanks.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Those babies are mint. And by mint I mean unplayed, no bruised corners, box fresh mint. All of them.

If I put a price then that's what I'll get, which you're right, is better for everyone, but I'm having so much fun Reading the comments that it would ruin it for me.

Some of you fuckers must be a nightmare to go food shopping with: "we need apples"... "fuck me, that guys selling apples! Capitalist bastard! I'll give you 20p for all those apples." "but sir, the apples are 47p each" "Jesus, you come round here with your apples! If I had them apples I'd give them to you"

honestly, some people, mentioning no names, obviously, are utter utter cunts.
  • Also, someone told me to unplug my keyboard last night, I need advice, as I'm on an iPhone. Should I just smash it? K. Thanks.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Those babies are mint. And by mint I mean unplayed, no bruised corners, box fresh mint. All of them.

If I put a price then that's what I'll get, which you're right, is better for everyone, but I'm having so much fun Reading the comments that it would ruin it for me.

Some of you fuckers must be a nightmare to go food shopping with: "we need apples"... "fuck me, that guys selling apples! Capitalist bastard! I'll give you 20p for all those apples." "but sir, the apples are 47p each" "Jesus, you come round here with your apples! If I had them apples I'd give them to you"

i'll give you $110 for yield
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Those babies are mint. And by mint I mean unplayed, no bruised corners, box fresh mint. All of them.

You are awesome.
    Shows:
  • I do try to be awesome.

Awesome and logical.

Oh, and you know, nice and with good manners.

Really, you could take me home to meet your mother, she'd love me.

back on topic:

I forgot to list LOST DOGS.

As before, also mint.

I don't know why I never bought vs on vinyl.
  • I do try to be awesome.

Awesome and logical.

Oh, and you know, nice and with good manners.

Really, you could take me home to meet your mother, she'd love me.

back on topic:

I forgot to list LOST DOGS.

As before, also mint.

I don't know why I never bought vs on vinyl.

Yes I can tell!
    We need more people like you on the 10 club forums.
    Shows:
  • Maybe I should explain how all of this came about. I was talking to a lovely guy on here from Doncaster, which is about 20 miles from me. I had no idea what he was talking about when he mentioned his reenk roink. I assumes at first that he was offering to show me a picture of his little fella, which would have been odd considering we were both married and discussing pearl jam a couple of minutes before. And then I saw it. And my collection suddenly felt obsolete. I knew I would never own one of these, or any of the other countless artifacts on pjcollectors.com (is that the right address? You know what I mean anyhow). I felt like the years I'd spent tracking down 'olympic platimum', and I do mean years, 4 of them, were a little pointless when this guy has like a museum of stuff. Everything you could ever want to see (I won't say own, because I wouldn't have the cash and I'd be too scared something would happen to it all).

So, I thought about it, and decided that really, I only listen to the CDs, because, like I said, I don't have a decent record deck, so I'm not going to batter pristine records on mine, I bought them to have a full collection, and because, as a designer, I appreciate being able to look at the artwork in a much bigger size.

Whatever.
  • SO HOW MUCH FOR BINAURAL AND YIELD ...I READ ALL THE POSTS AND IM CONFUSED..LETS GREEN TALK IM WAITING..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • YOURE CONFUSED?

AND YOURE TYPING IN CAPITALS!

ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?

why dont you try pming (is that a word) me an offer.

so far there have been some really interesting ones. someone is 'willing to pay' $25 for binaural. wow.

people have put stuff in the thread, offers and the like.

so far i have had good solid offers for yield, no code, live on two legs, and binaural. oddly, none for the S/T, or lost dogs.

hey ho.

im not here to hold anyones hand, ive got the records, you tell me what youre willing to pay for them. its as simple as that. i dont think thats hard to work out.

anyway, back to insulting me...
  • YOURE CONFUSED?

AND YOURE TYPING IN CAPITALS!

ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?

why dont you try pming (is that a word) me an offer.

so far there have been some really interesting ones. someone is 'willing to pay' $25 for binaural. wow.

people have put stuff in the thread, offers and the like.

so far i have had good solid offers for yield, no code, live on two legs, and binaural. oddly, none for the S/T, or lost dogs.

hey ho.

im not here to hold anyones hand, ive got the records, you tell me what youre willing to pay for them. its as simple as that. i dont think thats hard to work out.

anyway, back to insulting me...
    im old..i put capitals to read..man this is crazy..what offer and stuff ..2 lp whats the price for both u want..put it i say no,or yes and thats all..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • youre really not getting this are you?
  • somehow this thread has got to 4 pages. miraculous considering the simplicity of the matter at hand.
  • Im a little confused as why are people pissed off?

He has some vinyl to sell.

You make him an offer.

If he deems it worthy he accepts.

Whats the problem? Is it because it's Pearl Jam everything should go at ''face value' or did the title just rub you the wrong way?

If it wasn't for this tour i may have made an offer or two myself. I think ebay will probably be the best bet due to all this hostility. You'll get more money that way i think.
  • Im a little confused as why are people pissed off?

He has some vinyl to sell.

You make him an offer.

If he deems it worthy he accepts.

Whats the problem? Is it because it's Pearl Jam everything should go at ''face value' or did the title just rub you the wrong way?

If it wasn't for this tour i may have made an offer or two myself. I think ebay will probably be the best bet due to all this hostility. You'll get more money that way i think.

dear mr twilight

i think i love you.

it seems to be my fault that eddie vedder didnt work hard enough at the pressing plant when they brought out binaural...
    sorry im not play the ebay offers in here,im out..thanks for your time
  • omg wtf is everyone upset over..

you dont need to put an offer in..

enter room

look

if you dont like leave..

easy..

yeah i dont get it either?

nice avatar by the way :D

ebay offers?

holy. fucking. jesus.
  • omg wtf is everyone upset over..

you dont need to put an offer in..

enter room

look

if you dont like leave..

easy..

yeah i dont get it either?

nice avatar by the way :D

hes right, it is.
  • well i thank you.

i normally change it every few days but i might keep this one :shock:

Is it just a picture or do you own said lego man?

ebay offers?

holy. fucking. jesus.
    i bought all my vinyls from here except vitalogy
    all people who want to sell their vinyl put a post and say
    this vinyl i want that money
    this one this money
    you here u put out your stuff and wait the higher bidder for sell
    so ebay for me,u call it what ever u want
    im sorry for 2 things ,,1st for loosing my time and seconds i need to apologize to arq that im not patient and dont wait for his help to find those records im missing..
  • well i thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1154506885
  • ebay offers?

holy. fucking. jesus.[/quote]
    i bought all my vinyls from here except vitalogy
    all people who want to sell their vinyl put a post and say
    this vinyl i want that money
    this one this money
    you here u put out your stuff and wait the higher bidder for sell
    so ebay for me,u call it what ever u want
    im sorry for 2 things ,,1st for loosing my time and seconds i need to apologize to arq that im not patient and dont wait for his help to find those records im missing..[/quote]

all people put that do they? well, good for everyone else.

no one else has had a problem with messaging me with an offer.

if youve bought all your vinyl on here then no doubt youll be able to do that in the future wont you, it evidently isnt a problem getting hold of any of it, so why the fuck are you getting on my back?

wasting your time? fucking hell, ive told you 3 times just to message me, if anyones times being wasted between us its mine.

i mistakenly thought that if i wanted to sell the records that to go to the forum would be the best and fairest idea instead of just hawking em on ebay, but i think youve proved that that isnt the case.

what on earth is wrong with wanting the best price for something you own? if you sold your house would you just sell it to the first person who offered something for it? would you fuck.

you can sit there being all holier than though for all i give a fuck.

why are you apologising to arq? i havent said anything to them.

• all people put that do they? well, good for everyone else.

no one else has had a problem with messaging me with an offer.

if youve bought all your vinyl on here then no doubt youll be able to do that in the future wont you, it evidently isnt a problem getting hold of any of it, so why the fuck are you getting on my back?

wasting your time? fucking hell, ive told you 3 times just to message me, if anyones times being wasted between us its mine.

i mistakenly thought that if i wanted to sell the records that to go to the forum would be the best and fairest idea instead of just hawking em on ebay, but i think youve proved that that isnt the case.

what on earth is wrong with wanting the best price for something you own? if you sold your house would you just sell it to the first person who offered something for it? would you fuck.

you can sit there being all holier than though for all i give a fuck.

why are you apologising to arq? i havent said anything to them.

i learn in life to respect opinions no matter what,,,,.i respect yours no matter how many times u use fuck this fuck that..u post this to a pj forum so u have to respect what other think about it,so i post my way of thinking and that all..as about arq i was talking about him and me thing,nothing to do with u..
    my opinion is that u do an ebay style offer here that im not get into...
    respect my opinion...like it or not
  • well i thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1154506885

man you have an impressive collection :D

I remember seeing your t shirt collection too.
This discussion has been closed.