Options

REVEALED: EAST COAST TOUR IN MAY

Comments

• Options
    lol, actually got a few batches of the af-g kush from my d-service....I love getting really high @ MSG and than going back 3 nites in a row..lol...the dead show this April was ridiculous..they had to close all of the doors because it was so wqarm out and the ice was under the floor for the 12 noon Rangers playoff game...they fish bowled the place and it was filled with smoke when we left by midnite...needless to say, when the kiddies came for the rangers @ 10:30am that place was def. still a haze and def a good aroma...
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    My point was who cares who posted first. I offer u an olive branch hoff and I will have no prob lighting u up at MSG. It would be my pleasure exchanging pj stories with u while we burn. Remind me and I'll share the story about the strokes with my friend and I at the letterman special concert. So I'll see u and ur army buddies at MSG, I'll bring the trees and we'll all sit back and toke and laugh and then go watch Ed Fuck up about 6 songs a nite at MSG!!! Just please get ur cronies to stop attacking my gramm-er :lol:
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    whoever said there is no tailgating at Great woods in Mansfield is a donkey!

For 25 years the cops have been hassling ONLY those idiots who drink out of a beer can or bottle...

Put it in a solo cup and your problems are over... friggin simple as that..

Don't be such an alarmist...

Geez...!

and I have never seen the "nazi security" at mansfield use tear gas like the 1998 and 2006 shows at the Hartford Dodge outdoor shows...

Now that is a POLICE state...
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,351
    drsluggo wrote:
    macci wrote:
    Source please>????
    The source is taking a bunch of posts on here and trying to piece together a theory that makes sense... if they had a real source this would have some actual detail instead of a bunch of vague references we already knew!
    His source is a concert promoter in New York City.
    Detail? Did we already know 6 shows on the east coast? No.
    Did we already know May 11th? No.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    First again with the news. Pearl Jam are set to make US fans happy. Well at least on the east coast. With 6 shows planned. From May 11th-. Shows are not even booked with the arena's as yet. But these shows should be confirmed by the band in the next few weeks.

niiiicccccceeeee.
    as long as NYC is on the agenda, i'm all in. 8-)
    i would prefer late may-early june for NYC, but hey....anytime in may will work.
    just come on back boys!
    :mrgreen:

but please - ticket sales before march 1st!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    NitroNitro Posts: 265
    locked wrote:
    whoever said there is no tailgating at Great woods in Mansfield is a donkey!

For 25 years the cops have been hassling ONLY those idiots who drink out of a beer can or bottle...

Put it in a solo cup and your problems are over... friggin simple as that..

Don't be such an alarmist...

Geez...!

and I have never seen the "nazi security" at mansfield use tear gas like the 1998 and 2006 shows at the Hartford Dodge outdoor shows...

Now that is a POLICE state...

I'm no donkey. Now it may be different policy for different shows how much police they use and how much they adhere to the actual laws (it is against the law in Mansfield to have an open containter). I was at the Pearl Jam shows a couple of years ago, and it was zero tolerance. This is fact. I got my alcohol taken away and saw it happen to others as well. None of us are meatheads, and none of the other people who I saw it happen to were either. Everyone had solo cups, everyone was chill and miding their own business. It was all ages too. I'm 28, I saw guys in their 50's being harrassed too. There was a huge cop presence and they let it be known that no alcohol will be had in the lots and were just huge pricks.
    Here is a blog from around that time from the Boston Herald: http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/enter ... crackdown/
    Read some of the comments-they must all be donkeys too...I can send other links if you want too...
    It was horrible. It does look like other shows they backed off a little. I'm just saying I've never seen anything like it for those Pearl Jam shows that year. When i was younger, I used to drink there all the time. I'm just telling you what it was like for the last shows....
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    They need to play the JPJ Arena in Charlottesville. It's become the premier indoor venue in Virginia for large acts to play and the idea of driving an hour would be such a nice change of pace!

Different venue but I hear the Phish show in Charlottesville was prety sick.

First off, The Phish show was sick...The sound in that place is off the chain and Pearl Jam WOULD blow the roof off of it. With that being said, I think that Pearl Jam WILL play Charlottesville...

Every major act has played there and the venue is booked by Live Nation...

Even if we only get 6 shows as many have suggested it will probably break down like this:

2 Boston Fri/Sat (Fleet Center)
    3 NYC- Thur - Sat (MSG)
    and a weeknight show in VA (JPJ)

But then again what do I know...They will probably play 6 nights in Philly!!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    we need an announcement!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    badbrains wrote:
    My point was who cares who posted first.

Fair enough, but you could have made your point without shit talking.

badbrains wrote:
    I offer u an olive branch hoff and I will have no prob lighting u up at MSG.

Alrighty.... but since you started this, I get the last "jab".

Coppertone_girl.jpg

^---Hoff..................................BadBrains---^

:lol:

badbrains wrote:
    Remind me and I'll share the story about the strokes with my friend and I at the letterman special concert.

Will do. I'm a fan of The Strokes. :)

badbrains wrote:
    So I'll see u and ur army buddies at MSG, I'll bring the trees and we'll all sit back and toke and laugh and then go watch Ed Fuck up about 6 songs a nite at MSG!!! Just please get ur cronies to stop attacking my gramm-er :lol:

My cronies are rabid, and awesome. I disavow any knowledge of anything they have done, or will potential do in the future. The Hoff has a policy of denial that they exist. 8-)

alright. we're cool.
    pulpbuthmarsellus.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    llovellove Posts: 106
    6 shows constitute a tour? Wow they are minimalists! :D
    Nashville please!
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • Options
    Has it really come to fighting over who is announcing a rumor 1st?..lol...how does this go hand in hand with smiking weed? ..lol...this went from announcing a tour, to fighting the pearl jam army, to grammar issues, to smiking everyone up....I love this club!!!
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    Kanye East wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    Trees-pot, reefer, get it??? Prob not but that's ok dude. And I do respect people I just have no use for people with egos like hoff. Who cares who was first posting it, that's my point.

I'll toke some trees with you. I have some heady Northern Lights right now. Tasty!!
    "northern lights...i'm so jelous!here in philly it's all about the blueberry yum yum..wich is mighty tasty too!
  • Options
    I hope to god it is not the first week of May, when I am on vacation!!! Anything after May 8 is good! ;)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    Kanye East wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    Trees-pot, reefer, get it??? Prob not but that's ok dude. And I do respect people I just have no use for people with egos like hoff. Who cares who was first posting it, that's my point.

I'll toke some trees with you. I have some heady Northern Lights right now. Tasty!!
    "northern lights...i'm so jelous!here in philly it's all about the blueberry yum yum..wich is mighty tasty too!
    Here in Hamilton, Ontario it's.... whatever's handy and cheap :(
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I hope to god it is not the first week of May, when I am on vacation!!! Anything after May 8 is good! ;)

good news for you then!

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=116510
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    hmmmmmm a few east coast shows sound like a nice way to warm up for my trip to Europe 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    A friend of mine sells luxury suites/boxes at the IZOD Center in Jersey.. If PJ were to play a show there, would anyone be interested in tickets up in the suites? Each suite can accomodate 14 guests. Flatscreen TV's, a catered dinner, drinks, dessert would be included in the package. I am guessing pricing would be $125-150 each person but cannot confirm.. Any interest?? PM me..
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,342
    Damm i read all 10pgs of this thread it hurt :? badbrains damm what was that :shock: :shock:, but if you know anything about this board it's that CJMST3K is the source for the info on NY 8-) ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Hey hoff maybe we can all hot box Goliath on our way into MSG. That truck should fit most of us in it. Oh and the fab/Julian were some fucken cool dudes to hang with at the show. I got Julian to get up out of his seat and start rocking out with us. Fab just got up and started bouncing into me. Great show, good time :D

What a tour this is going to turn out being. Got to go to all 4 philli shows and I'll make sure to be at all MSG shows. Can't wait for all of us to blaze up, share stories, and then go watch Ed fuck up 5/6 songs a nite!!! NYC here we come!!!

I even separated paragraphs for all the English grammer Nazis!

Hey Joe, dnt count me out bro, I got some sick connections in NYC to my brother. Shit my connects got me seats with the strokes at the letterman concert and SNL tix when they played. And my nyc connection got me a private closed set rehersal with the boys. Even got to meet them and even personally give mr vedder a bad brains vinyl...so I do alright for myself.
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Hey hoff maybe we can all hot box Goliath on our way into MSG. That truck should fit most of us in it. Oh and the fab/Julian were some fucken cool dudes to hang with at the show. I got Julian to get up out of his seat and start rocking out with us. Fab just got up and started bouncing into me. Great show, good time :D

What a tour this is going to turn out being. Got to go to all 4 philli shows and I'll make sure to be at all MSG shows. Can't wait for all of us to blaze up, share stories, and then go watch Ed fuck up 5/6 songs a nite!!! NYC here we come!!!

I even separated paragraphs for all the English grammer Nazis!

Hey Joe, dnt count me out bro, I got some sick connections in NYC to my brother. Shit my connects got me seats with the strokes at the letterman concert and SNL tix when they played. And my nyc connection got me a private closed set rehersal with the boys. Even got to meet them and even personally give mr vedder a bad brains vinyl...so I do alright for myself.

who's Joe :lol::lol: Ok ok what ever you say ....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sorry Jos my bad, thought it said Joe. As u can see from my earlier posts, my English gramm-er isn't up to par. I apologize. Dnt be a hater bro. There's plenty haters in this world already.
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    Boston or Mansfield would be great! I really hope the rumors are true.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Sorry Jose my bad, thought it said Joe. As u can see from my earlier posts, my English gramm-er isn't up to par. I apologize. Dnt be a hater bro. There's plenty haters in this world already.

No i'm not hating at all i find it all very funny ..
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,524
    Um so will dates be announced soon?
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,943
    so now 3 shows at msg, 2 shows in boston and 1 in philly or cameden is considered a tour, awesome news.

i know what i'll be doing in may :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    100 Pacer wrote:

just to elaborate on the Boston shows, look for the band to be playing Mansfield again in May (as per a knowledgeable source in the Boston area).

I've heard this too. Like right before they go on to Europe.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    silver39 wrote:
    OK sorry but East Coast & West Coast suck....where is the Middle of the US tour?? Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, etc???? WHEN DO WE GET A TOUR????!?!?!?!?! Sorry to be so blunt but damn Ohio needs love too :-)

yeah...we suck so bad they play here all the time...and you're so awesome they hardly ever play there!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Erik, you are so fucking spoiled :P

BTW, page 7 and 8 of this thread are so fucking funny! :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    I remember the days of getting Tweets from Kat before the terms "tweet" and "Twitter" were en vogue. Speaking of, should a tweet or two be coming soon?
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I remember the days of getting Tweets from Kat before the terms "tweet" and "Twitter" were en vogue. Speaking of, should a tweet or two be coming soon?

Do they even do Tweets any more? Seems like they don't. :?
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:

Do they even do Tweets any more? Seems like they don't. :?

They did for Philly because I remember the term "cheese steak" as a teaser.