...Hopeless...

Comments

• mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    oh, trust me! I empathize with you guys out there. There arent that many good, understanding, non-dramatic woman anymore that will care for their man

not many... not-dramatic women???? :lol::lol::lol::lol: understatement of the year
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • mr.pink wrote:
    oh, trust me! I empathize with you guys out there. There arent that many good, understanding, non-dramatic woman anymore that will care for their man

not many... not-dramatic women???? :lol::lol::lol::lol: understatement of the year
    I know, I know... But there are some of us out there. I promise. Just like I know there are a few good men out there yet too, that havent been too tarnished by women :|
  • goodmorning star..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hello lovely...

"seems every path leads me to nowhere..."
  • NOTHING AS IT SEEMS....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    uh-ohh! Are we going to start a fight about this again? :lol:
    uh-ohh! Are we going to start a fight about this again? :lol:
    fight??so much things to do with u....fights arent in..
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    mr.pink wrote:

I know, I know... But there are some of us out there. I promise. Just like I know there are a few good men out there yet too, that havent been too tarnished by women :|

I've met ONE that honestly wasn't dramatic... or may be it was that I never took it seriously... and she was foriegn. Best relationship I've had. And I see all my friends with their Amercan girls :? , and I just don't know about trying that again.

I've been single for a few weeks and I'm enjoying it so far.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,813
    don't know
    I miss igotid88
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    I don't understand what the problem is - I can do all four of these requests. Well, by all of four of them I mean only one of them....We'll exclude love, trust, and honesty......well, maybe not honesty per say since this is pretty forthright.
  • I don't understand what the problem is - I can do all four of these requests. Well, by all of four of them I mean only one of them....We'll exclude love, trust, and honesty......well, maybe not honesty per say since this is pretty forthright.
    Thank you for grounding me! Fine example right here.

... just when I begin to think that there may be hope.

;)
    I don't understand what the problem is - I can do all four of these requests. Well, by all of four of them I mean only one of them....We'll exclude love, trust, and honesty......well, maybe not honesty per say since this is pretty forthright.

;)

Better to aim lower than too high, am I right or am I right? :thumbup:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

;)

there is no hope. we (men) are all pigs. and you (women) are all ......... fucked up. ;)

:wave:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • I'm not giving up hope. I have standards that just aren't being met as of yet... But someday, I have faith. Otherwise I becoming a fucking nun!!!!
  • Otherwise I becoming a fucking nun!!!!
    fuckin great scenario!!!!!!!
  • Im sorry....

I thought this thread was about the Greenbay Packers.....

carry on.....

lol

How did the Bears season go again? ;)
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I'm not giving up hope. I have standards that just aren't being met as of yet... But someday, I have faith. Otherwise I becoming a fucking nun!!!!

Didn't think nuns were allowed to fuck... ;)

I've been single now for almost two years, by choice I might add, and have been happier then I was over the previous 5 years. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that when love is meant to happen it will. Granted I know you need to swing the bat to get a hit, but right now I'm on the bench. After going through a divorce, a terrible rebound relationship, and a stage 5 cling-on, I decided to take a break and enjoy life for myself.

I agree it would be nice to have a partner to travel with and share life experiences with, but I haven't quite found her yet. I've learned over the last two years not to wait for that person either and travel on my own. Some people joke around that I'm a loser, but I'd rather travel and experience new places on my own then wait for someone to go with and do nothing. One of these days it will happen and when it does I'll be ready...
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
    edited January 2010
    Friends are the best. Marriage and all that shit are meant to fill people's voids. Well, at least too many people. Just enjoy life and have sex. Safely.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    I've been single now for almost two years, by choice I might add, and have been happier then I was over the previous 5 years. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that when love is meant to happen it will.

This is how I feel. I'm happy to be single (which is not the same as being alone). (And I'm happy to live in an age where this is possible for women.) If I fall in love with some amazing man who makes me happier to be with him than to be single, I'm not opposed to that. But I would certainly never want to be with someone just for the sake of it.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Back_Pedal wrote:
    I think it still exists. Me and my girlfriend don't have any bullshit, or any drama, and we're very open with each other. And someone mentioned how texting and email lessens human interaction, so maybe why I have such a good relationship is the fact we both swear off of cell phones. :lol:

exactly.
    it exists, and honestly...not that rare - there ARE LOTs of truly happy couples out there. honest. it is not all doom and gloom.

but nothing is perfect either. even w/o BS or drama, major issues can still arise, and it's all how you get thru it, together, that matters. and yes, my husband and i DO have cell phones, but no......we don't text, we actually speak to each other on it :o . :mrgreen: be married 18 years this june. :thumbup: he can piss the shit outta me at times, and vice versa....but i cannot imagine loving anyone more, or having a better partner.

have faith.
    plenty of wonderful people out there in the world, you just have to meet them!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Back_Pedal wrote:
    I think it still exists. Me and my girlfriend don't have any bullshit, or any drama, and we're very open with each other. And someone mentioned how texting and email lessens human interaction, so maybe why I have such a good relationship is the fact we both swear off of cell phones. :lol:

exactly.
    it exists, and honestly...not that rare - there ARE LOTs of truly happy couples out there. honest. it is not all doom and gloom.

but nothing is perfect either. even w/o BS or drama, major issues can still arise, and it's all how you get thru it, together, that matters. and yes, my husband and i DO have cell phones, but no......we don't text, we actually speak to each other on it :o . :mrgreen: be married 18 years this june. :thumbup: he can piss the shit outta me at times, and vice versa....but i cannot imagine loving anyone more, or having a better partner.

have faith.
    plenty of wonderful people out there in the world, you just have to meet them!
    There you go :D

don't take it too seriously until you have to. Marriage can be a wonderful or torturous thing. It's what you do and how you respond to the bad stuff that makes it great or not...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Whenever I see this thread I think of the song Indifference and I forget its not about the song- I'm getting old ;)
    for me that song has symbolized utter hopelessness- feeling so defeated, beat down by life and my choices. Alone
    with all kinds of people around to love and who loved me but the love didn't even make a difference. Making it through that time I learned that it is love that brings hope and it is hope that brings love. And these 2 make life worth living.
  • pandora wrote:
    with all kinds of people around to love and who loved me but the love didn't even make a difference. Making it through that time I learned that it is love that brings hope and it is hope that brings love. And these 2 make life worth living.
    another reason to like u.. :)
    Hopeless

word.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    Hopeless

word.
    :D ,HOW ARE U TODAY MY GOOD FRIEND?? :D
    the wolf wrote:
    Hopeless

word.

doing alright D. thanks.

still not sleeping much, and eating has become a job ........

but I'm hangin' in there. I have a good support group in place ( you guys ) that is keeping me going and keeping me looking forward. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    Hopeless

word.

doing alright D. thanks.

still not sleeping much, and eating has become a job ........

but I'm hangin' in there. I have a good support group in place ( you guys ) that is keeping me going and keeping me looking forward. ;)
    u have one thing u need for sure mate...YOU ;)
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    The older I get the shorter life seems to get, but within I'm still the dreamer I was 35 years ago. I love how the older I get some obsessions are just easier to let go.

There is a line from Babette's Feast when Babette says, "Through all the world there goes one long cry from the heart of the artist- Give me the chance to do my very best."

I think we are all artists of our own lives, and people, places, things (nouns ala school house rock) are the different colors. No one wants a canvans in all shades of muted tones, or in all shades of bright bold tones without some other shades to calm the eyes i.e., soul. I think the same is true of relationships.

Sometimes we draw the masterpiece, and sometimes we draw something that is only good as hamster bedding. . . but isn't the drawing one of the best parts of the final piece? The only way to do our very best?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • The sun is setting... The sun will rise another day,

fuckers!
  • The sun is setting... The sun will rise another day,

fuckers!
    U CALL ME??? :mrgreen: