...Hopeless...

Comments

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    the wolf wrote:
    You know the horrible movie Good Luck Chuck? Well, that is pretty much me... but in the sense that any guy that I date ends up getting back together with their ex. I may be perfect for you! Just what you need!!! :(

that sucks. I've never been able to do that. Once I'm in the frame of mind to start seeing/dating someone again, I'm over the ex enough to know that no matter what, I would never be with them again.

you would be safe with me. besides, I'm too afraid of hurting someone. that's why I'm always the one that gets dumped. I'll go down with the ship, because I don't like giving up on things.
    Well, you are very rare nowadays.... Good for you! This may also mean you have morals and values ;)

I'd like to think that I do. they never get me anywhere,............. lol
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Dont say that!!! They helped make you who you are today, as did failed relationships... :|
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    yeah fest shows are way diff... the lollas have been my favs the rest..... but it dont bug me where i see pj as long as i see them with my mates,, yeah i was wanting going to Ireland as well, but i couldnt find anyone to go with, they are like you, they waiting for more dates, but they did agree to going to atleast 5 shows which is a ok wit me :mrgreen: as long as there are 5 shows to go to
  • the wolf wrote:
    Well, you are very rare nowadays.... Good for you! This may also mean you have morals and values ;)

I'd like to think that I do. they never get me anywhere,............. lol

Story of my life mate :|
    Dont say that!!! They helped make you who you are today, as did failed relationships... :|

at the end of the day, I feel like I'm a good person and can live with that. but really, at the end of it all it usually only gets me hurt.

I used to be a pretty confident person, the ex wife took alot of that out of me. The GF brought it back in ways, ........ but now ?

not so much. I would seriously be afraid for a looooooooooong time to get involved, not just for me, but for the woman, because it's pretty clear to me now that I'm lacking SOMETHING that makes people want to stay with me. So I wouldn't want anyone to feel like they "wasted time" by being with me, or not give them what they need to the point that they leave.

I don't know, I'm rambling now. :?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    Dont say that!!! They helped make you who you are today, as did failed relationships... :|

at the end of the day, I feel like I'm a good person and can live with that. but really, at the end of it all it usually only gets me hurt.

I used to be a pretty confident person, the ex wife took alot of that out of me. The GF brought it back in ways, ........ but now ?

not so much. I would seriously be afraid for a looooooooooong time to get involved, not just for me, but for the woman, because it's pretty clear to me now that I'm lacking SOMETHING that makes people want to stay with me. So I wouldn't want anyone to feel like they "wasted time" by being with me, or not give them what they need to the point that they leave.

I don't know, I'm rambling now. :?
    You are looking at it all wrong...
    Repeat after me----> Your Loss!!!!
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    hey ms. wes c.addle songs like these need to just last forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uircS8rPDw

i loved the solo tours :geek: i hope you find what your looking for :mrgreen::D
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    the wolf wrote:
    not so much. I would be seriously be afraid for a looooooooooong time to get involved, not just for me, but for the woman, because it's pretty clear to me now that I'm lacking SOMETHING that makes people want to stay with me. So I wouldn't want anyone to feel like they "wasted time" by being with me, or not give them what they need to the point that they leave.

Wait wait wait ...

this planet has what, 6 or 6.5 billion people on it, half or so are women ... and things didn't work out with 2 of them?

2 out of 3 billion.

You may have lacked that something with those two, but, that does not mean you don't already have everything someone else is looking for, possibly more than they are looking for.

You just haven't found them yet.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Is it even possible to find that 'old school' type of love anymore?

One without all the bullshit? No drama. No lies.

I want love, trust, honesty, and sex... Must be a tall order for today's standards

I guess we as a society are just faliures

hi, i have all of that and would love to meet you.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Is it even possible to find that 'old school' type of love anymore?

I want love, trust, honesty, and sex... Must be a tall order for today's standards

You may be younger than what I need... I have previously stated, OLD!!!! VERY OLD! :lol:
  • Is it even possible to find that 'old school' type of love anymore?

u should talk to me fist,im her manager
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Is it even possible to find that 'old school' type of love anymore?

u should talk to me fist,im her manager

lol c' mon D, hook a brotha up !!! :lol:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • yeah, come on! Its been awhile... ;)
    Good words!
    I think I'm going to place an add looking for someone to sleep with. no sex, just someone to sleep next to. :lol:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    I think I'm going to place an add looking for someone to sleep with. no sex, just someone to sleep next to. :lol:
    oh agreed. that is one of the best things!!!

I'll be over at bed time... ;)
    the wolf wrote:

better get a move on, you have quite a drive, but I think you can make it. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

packing my pj's and headed for the door... Wait! Where am I going? Anywhere is better than here- its like 8 degrees with a foot of snow :x
    the wolf wrote:

packing my pj's and headed for the door... Wait! Where am I going? Anywhere is better than here- its like 8 degrees with a foot of snow :x

well, it's a bit better here in wonderful :? Cincinnati. 18 degrees with only 6 inches of snow, BUT ... most of the roads are clear !! ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Here's a token of my openness
    Of my need to not disappear
    How I'm feeling, so revealing to me
    I found my mind too clear
    I just need someone to be there for.. me
    i love that verse.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    ummm, couldnt agree more on the whole impersonal thing, ie texting
    one of my ex's asked my dad's permission to marry me via text message (which I luckily intercepted)... if that doesnt say true love, I dont know what does. :D

I think I can go one better.......my ex proposed to me after he finally admit to cheating on me :o , when I was fairly sure I had caught him out 6 months prior and I hit him up with the phone records to prove it (oh and the phone bills were in my name on the one account and I used to check them to make sure there were no overcharges..no freaky stuff).

Dickhead.

I don't need drama. I don't want drama...although the toilet roll thing was funny. :roll:
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Us single girls need not wallow in our sorrows... I am proud to not be stuck in a dead-end relationship. My single staus represents me not settling and being true to myself.

:clap:

I have no sorrows about being single. I, too, am happy to be independent, true to myself, and not stuck in a dead-end relationship. I feel like it's my job to make myself happy, and that's just what I do. Too frequently, all the drama with relationships is just more trouble than it's worth. A partner is supposed to bring joy to your life, not bring you down.

But I totally share your feelings of hopelessness. I may not be actively looking for a partner, but I would like to think great ones are available. Unfortunately, that's not my experience. (Did ya see my thread about the guy who recently texted me a picture of his penis?? :roll: )

I have found hope, recently, in that I have met a few really great guys over the years. Unfortunately, they're pretty much all married to my friends. At least I can be happy for them though. :)
  • scb wrote:
    Us single girls need not wallow in our sorrows... I am proud to not be stuck in a dead-end relationship. My single staus represents me not settling and being true to myself.

:clap:

I have no sorrows about being single. I, too, am happy to be independent, true to myself, and not stuck in a dead-end relationship. I feel like it's my job to make myself happy, and that's just what I do. Too frequently, all the drama with relationships is just more trouble than it's worth. A partner is supposed to bring joy to your life, not bring you down.

But I totally share your feelings of hopelessness. I may not be actively looking for a partner, but I would like to think great ones are available. Unfortunately, that's not my experience. (Did ya see my thread about the guy who recently texted me a picture of his penis?? :roll: )

I have found hope, recently, in that I have met a few really great guys over the years. Unfortunately, they're pretty much all married to my friends. At least I can be happy for them though. :)

OMG! I cant count on both hands how many random penis pics I have gotten... I am not quite sure what I am supposed to do with them. We dont get off as easy as guys do to a poorly lit cock shot :lol: It only means one thing usually: they want something back and get pissed when they dont get one.

Well, today is a new day... and I heard somewhere that 'Life is what you make it'

Well, today is a new day... and I heard somewhere that 'Life is what you make it'

Nope, sometimes life is everything BUT.. what you make it.

how about this one "sometimes life .... won't leave you alone"
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

how about this one "sometime life .... won't leave you alone"
    ehh- Come on! Here's a fine chance to get what YOU want... If its not what you are making it, the people that are taking over are toxic!

---but I do completely agree with the last one. If only we had the ability for our brain to make us not feel
    the wolf wrote:

how about this one "sometime life .... won't leave you alone"
    ehh- Come on! Here's a fine chance to get what YOU want... If its not what you are making it, the people that are taking over are toxic!

---but I do completely agree with the last one. If only we had the ability for our brain to make us not feel

hmm, the ablility to not feel would be nice. I could get close, with alcohol. as it is , I'm not drinking right now, 14 days on the wagon. woo hoo ! :? :roll:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • way to stay strong man! especially at this time! kudos :D
    If it werent for wine on new years, its been well over a month without smoking, drinking and such... I dont know what there is to do with friends when you dont do those things...
    way to stay strong man! especially at this time! kudos :D
    If it werent for wine on new years, its been well over a month without smoking, drinking and such... I dont know what there is to do with friends when you dont do those things...

friends.... ? what are these ..... friends you speak of ??? lol
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

awww.... I'll be your friend!

Especially with 200's ;)
    Its funny how things in life really show people's true colors. Who will be there for you when you need them, who checked out long ago.
    the wolf wrote:

awww.... I'll be your friend!

Especially with 200's ;)
    Its funny how things in life really show people's true colors. Who will be there for you when you need them, who checked out long ago.

actully, to be honest I have a handfull of really awesome friends. I just couldn't let them in this time. After the split from the ex wife, they surronded me and I could barely breath...

So this time, I'm sort of keeping them and arms length. Gotta go this one alone I think.

and thanks, you can never have too many friends.. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel