WEATHER

Comments

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    POURING.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    I live in Boulder, CO and we have had an unprecedented amount of rain this week and over the last 24 hours.
    Flooding everywhere with streets, businesses, local schools, colleges, and govt all shut down
    Houses, cars, animals, trees, people all being swept away
    With more rain expected today and tonight

UGH :(
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I live in Boulder, CO and we have had an unprecedented amount of rain this week and over the last 24 hours.
    Flooding everywhere with streets, businesses, local schools, colleges, and govt all shut down
    Houses, cars, animals, trees, people all being swept away
    With more rain expected today and tonight

UGH :(

I just heard on the news that they announced 3 deaths due to flash flooding in CO. Didn't specify where. Be safe.

i hear the thunder outside and it's keeping me indoors.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Flash flooding all day.. We may have to rebuild Maintou Springs.. :-( so much damage!
  • President Obama just issued an approval to release natural disaster assistance to funds to Boulder, El Paso ( my county), and Larimer counties in Colorado! My parents got evacuated cause their street was closed due to flood water. The road closures are slowly working their way towards where I'm living.. As it is I have to circle around four miles out of my way to get to my house.. All the exits I'd normally take are flooded out... And it's still fucking raining!
  • The weather channel keeps beeping at me! We have officially hit flood stage. 10.5 ft crest on the river. Better get the life preservers ready. :fp:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • The weather channel keeps beeping at me! We have officially hit flood stage. 10.5 ft crest on the river. Better get the life preservers ready. :fp:
    Want me to float the double Kayak your way?? J/K. All joking aside.. I just got home from work.. It took me 45 minutes.. Normally a 15 minute drive. And good thing too.. Otherwise, my niece and nephew would have been stuck home alone, cause their mom ( my younger sister) is stranded at a friend's, due to flood water closures! Our older sister, is stranded three blocks away from her!! Lol! Anyhow.. The pets are going stir crazy, cause the cat can't go out, and the dogs only go out to potty, where we normally let them out for greater periods.. It's supposed to keep this up in our area thru Monday evening!

Ocean keep me posted on how you guys are, and I will do the same!! Keep our star in prayer and good vibes people.. It's crazy over here!
    BentlysPop, keep us updated on how you guys are doing too please!
  • grey day...hot after rain last night
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    The weather channel keeps beeping at me! We have officially hit flood stage. 10.5 ft crest on the river. Better get the life preservers ready. :fp:
    Want me to float the double Kayak your way?? J/K. All joking aside.. I just got home from work.. It took me 45 minutes.. Normally a 15 minute drive. And good thing too.. Otherwise, my niece and nephew would have been stuck home alone, cause their mom ( my younger sister) is stranded at a friend's, due to flood water closures! Our older sister, is stranded three blocks away from her!! Lol! Anyhow.. The pets are going stir crazy, cause the cat can't go out, and the dogs only go out to potty, where we normally let them out for greater periods.. It's supposed to keep this up in our area thru Monday evening!

Ocean keep me posted on how you guys are, and I will do the same!! Keep our star in prayer and good vibes people.. It's crazy over here!
    BentlysPop, keep us updated on how you guys are doing too please!

Boulder is cut off from the outside world due to all the road closures
    My house has only an inch or so of water in my basement while my back fence neighbors have had up to 4 feet in their basement
    Lots of dumbasses out driving around in cars with little or no clearance.
    Been up straight through for the past 28 hours working to keep my basement dry and helping neighbors
    Video recently posted on Instagram from just outside my local supermarket

http://live.denverpost.com/Event/Boulder_County_flood_-_September_12_2013/88907879
  • Video recently posted on Instagram from just outside my local supermarket

http://live.denverpost.com/Event/Boulder_County_flood_-_September_12_2013/88907879
    Wow!! Yeah our basement flooded last night too!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,871
    It's fucking broiling outside. Screw you summer! Where are you fall?? :cry:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 72ºF
  • coolio
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    after big rain storms yesterday a cool 65 and sunny!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    It's getting chilly at night...sweater time!

9265526-large.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,871
    afroannnie wrote:

9265526-large.jpg
    I want that!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

9265526-large.jpg
    I want that!

Me too! :lol: I'll have to see if it's actually for sale.... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • what a beautiful day...
  • summer day!
  • lovely day
  • wtf with the heavy rain last night?
  • hope gets better inthe evening
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    whacky weather, we are going to be around 80 today, and high 70's for the next week or so.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Posts: 2,144
    Frost in the city, snow in the mountains.
  • chilly but sunny!!!its beautiful outside
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    chilly but sunny!!!its beautiful outside

Good time for a coffee in the sunshine ;)
    I am mine!
  • AELARA wrote:
    chilly but sunny!!!its beautiful outside

Good time for a coffee in the sunshine ;)
    :thumbup:
  • fuckin cold!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,728
    spring/summer weather here in PA :?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA