Sick of the complaining.

13»

Comments

• PASSION76 wrote:
    When i started this thread i didn't expect it to turn out the way it has.
    AS ALL THREAD GOES..NO WORRY PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS,NO NEED THREAD POLICE,,LET THEM POST HOW THEY LIKE
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    edited January 2010
    Compared to other forums this is one of the better ones, not much unneccessary whining and complaining here imho.
    you haven't been around long enough to see the whining and complaining and bitching. just wait till tour time when alota people won't get a soundgarden/pj concert within 300 miles of them or when the site crashes for ticket sales. give this board another 2-3 months and watch all hell break lose. i just laugh at it all and go in hiding(pun intended)

god i've been a regular way to long on here :oops:
    Post edited by Gary Carter on
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:
    Compared to other forums this is one of the better ones, not much unneccessary whining and complaining here imho.
    you haven't been around long enough to see the whining and complaining and bitching. just wait till tour time when alota people won't get a soundgarden/pj concert within 300 miles of them or when the site crashes for ticket sales. give this board another 2-3 months and watch all hell break lose. i just laugh at it all and go in hiding(pun intended)
    :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • people worse than the complainers are the ones who just have to "love" everything PJ does and consider them flawless. Saying something negative is like cursing God in church for them. Those arw the people to be worried about.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    <sing song> don't worry be happy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • people worse than the complainers are the ones who just have to "love" everything PJ does and consider them flawless. Saying something negative is like cursing God in church for them. Those arw the people to be worried about.

I have no ikea what you're talking about.
  • PASSION76PASSION76 Posts: 136
    metsfan wrote:

god i've been a regular way to long on here :oops:

:D
  • PASSION76PASSION76 Posts: 136
    people worse than the complainers are the ones who just have to "love" everything PJ does and consider them flawless. Saying something negative is like cursing God in church for them. Those arw the people to be worried about.

I'm one of them so i guess you better start worrying.
  • PASSION76 wrote:
    people worse than the complainers are the ones who just have to "love" everything PJ does and consider them flawless. Saying something negative is like cursing God in church for them. Those arw the people to be worried about.

:lol::lol:
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    PASSION76 wrote:

+ others. 8-)
  • Don't worry about us, we're the peaceful ones. ;)
  • legitimate complaints do exist

PLEASE RELEASE ALL OF THE TOUR DATES AT ONCE

+1

+1

ok thanks :)

how about this one ;)

IF you want to pre sell fan club members BACKSPACER and make us wait for weeks after the regular available release date then at least give us a link to a bootleg download, that everyone else got who didn't purchase the new cd from the 10C

but, then, i'm sheep and my glass is almost always 1/2 full. go figure!
This discussion has been closed.